• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DO You Smoke Resin?

Do you smoke resin (the black tarry stuff left in the pipe)?

• I'll smoke resin even if if other cannabis is available

Votes: 244 12.5%
  • I'll smoke resin without hesitation, but only if no other cannabis else is available

Votes: 627 32.2%
  • I'll smoke resin occasionally, but only if there is nother cannabis available

Votes: 721 37.0%
  • I will never smoke resin

Votes: 323 16.6%
  • I don't even smoke cannabis

Votes: 35 1.8%

• Total voters
it depends on how you take care of your pipe and stuff too. if it's just a straight metal or glass stem and doesn't get any ashes in it, or you don't carry it around in your pocket or bag and get all this fluff and crap stuck in the resin, it can be pretty good. some of the resin i take from my bucket toke thingie is really strong, a little drop will get you as high as a full bowl. i guess you have to smoke decent stuff in the first place, but that's a given ;).

if you end up with gobs of resin, you can drip it into a little vial and save it that way. best way to smoke it is to drip some on ashes of a finished bowl, and sorta cover it with the ashes, then torch it. or if you wanted you could just smear it on a cig.

i know what the people who say they hate resin are talking about. sometimes it's terrible and the smoke tastes gross, but if everything stays clean it's often worth saving for a rainy day.

Resin is okay when the sack is almost empty, so long as you smoke it in a pipe with a little bit of weed. Bongs and joints suck for smoking resin. And the only resin worth smoking is from a pipe or bowl, the stuff in the bong stem is Nasty.

Yeah fucking oath! Only if it comes to that. I try make sure theres a fair bit of dope around the place but if i go through a real dry run ill crank the black death for a quick fix.

When i was desperate and cashless I pulled out my homemade pipe and some scissors. I still had a TINY ball left form my last nugs that had not fallen outta the bag when i hit my pipe last, so i found the and it was just big enoguh to clog my gravity hole.
Put that over the hole, and packed the bowl with my resin[some of it was 9 months old] and hti a gravitiy..got like 2 or 3 hits offa it and it was cashed.
But I was high, nothing great, but no headache. Its what I'd imagine schwag would feel like[I was introduced to pot threw nugs, never gone back.]
Hooray, I started smoking a year ago this month!!

I hate resin. Won't smoke it even if it was the last bit of thc in the world.

Last edited:
Resin all the waaaaay.

Even if I had a whole bag of the best stuff... conserve it and get fucked off the resin!

The day before yesterday when I ran dry, I scraped my pipe and got a small ball of resin. It was probably only 2/3 hits worth. That little ball got me hiiiiigh.

my roommate collects and adds to his resin ball but never runs out of weed..?? it's the size of a tennis ball..

lookinseedyjim said:
If smoking resin is wrong I don't want to be right

Amen brother... Can I have a hallelujia?

The way that i see it is... It's all a cycle of gifts from god.

Every spring people risk their freedom, to give me the gift of some sticky ass chronic, which if there is a loving god, was surely put on this earth for me to enjoy consuming.

Every wednesday, my boss gives me a paycheck, which is my gift for being a hard worker.

In turn, I give my money in exchange for the gift of pot.

I smoke from my pipe, (which WAS NOT a gift), but what do I have when I'm out of weed and hurting? I have the gift of resin in my pipe.

Marijuana: The gift that keeps on giving.

lysergication said:
bwe, awful ! "pot it's not addictive but when i run out i scrap my pipe ! " :D

well person A likes to smoke weed a lot. one day, person A runs out of weed and is bored so he/she decides to smoke some resin. person A gets high for a little bit and is happy that it all WAS FOR FREE

if i had a lot of weed i wouldn't smoke resin, but if i have no weed then why not? it's FREEEEEE

If ya are a desperate fuck like me and feel ya always need to be high, even when ya can't egt on, or have no funds... and you're going to smoke resin... don't use strained bong dregs, or the shit inside the bong stem. Only use resin from a cone/bowl piece, or from a non-water pipe. And don't smoke it!!! It's disgusting and makes you sick and you're smoking yuck stuff... But... Hot knife it! You get a nice lifted body buzz flaoting feeling, not really much of a mind trip or anything, but thats coz resin contains fuck all THC, mostly Cannabinol.

Best time was the last time we cut the weed plants we grew... Scissors and hands were full of it and man, did that stuff stoned us!!! Woah!