• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DO You Smoke Resin?

Do you smoke resin (the black tarry stuff left in the pipe)?

• I'll smoke resin even if if other cannabis is available

Votes: 244 12.5%
  • I'll smoke resin without hesitation, but only if no other cannabis else is available

Votes: 627 32.2%
  • I'll smoke resin occasionally, but only if there is nother cannabis available

Votes: 721 37.0%
  • I will never smoke resin

Votes: 323 16.6%
  • I don't even smoke cannabis

Votes: 35 1.8%

• Total voters
I pretty much prefer resin to weed... hahah not really but I have no qualms with it.

I just love how it's automatically stinky and its so clingy to your skin and its dirty. I swear, I almost get a sexual type high from that shit.

I only smoke it outta glass pipes, though. I just hit real long and steady with nothing in the bowl, and eventually the insides of the pipe light up and cherry (if I haven't smoked the resin in a long time). Then i smoke it with the flame through the carb, then with the flame through the mouthpiece. Then it is time for the pipe to be cleaned, and the process to start anew!

Last edited:
Im ashamed that I smoked resin twice in the last month. :(

But on the upside I just got a job so things are looking up. Ya know!!!'
\
yessir

I have done on a few occasions, when I had no weed, and wasnt able to get any for a while, but only out of my own pipe. That was back when I was hitting it pretty hard though. I wouldnt now.

Isnt hashish resin anyway? Things like "Silla Black" and all that. You can buy that stuff. I dont imagine its resine out of someones pipe though, its probably a more refined version... no?

^
hashish (especially if you use the arab name) is compressed keef / resin glands (that fall of the plant)

i dont mind resin... but i only smoke it when i have no money or weed. Resin is good for when your desprate.

hell yea, sometimes smoking resin gets you higher than smoking weed... depending on where you are and what kind of weed is around.

Ive been smoking so much pot that within a week my pipe needs to be cleaned. I end up with a full bowl of resin :D

haven't in months, bowls are caked closed :) need a little cleaning...

You gotta do what you gotta do

Yeah I'll avoid it as much as I can but if I can't get any buds straight away and I wonna get high I do. :\

It tastes yuck:p I really have to mix it with the last bits of weed I have so it burns and doesn't taste quite as bad. :(

sadly half the time resin doesnt even get me high

but when im dry i'll smoke sum res........for about a year i've been throwing away the res out of my 1 gram res catcher.....by now i coulda been loaded with enough res to get me high since i'm currently in the first drought in the past 2 years

Hell yeah i smoke resin, and when i vaporize i make sure i get every burnt piece of bud into me. Gotta do what you gotta do.

I dont do it anymore. Although there has been times when me an the gang sat there an smoked resin balls for hours *shudders*

No I dont on a regular basis. But if shit hits the fan I will. Havnt had to in a long time though. Always make sure I have some weed near by

People that smoke weed, but won't smoke resin:what do you think is in your lungs?

I'd like to scrape my lungs...time to get the roto rooter!

the best thing to do is lace a blunt of some good ass weed with resin..hell yeah..time for blast off..so yeah i'll smoke resin..but alot of people i know wont do it...so there you go....

i used too and I'm not opposed to it, but I haven't had the NEED to do it in a while. I kept savin up my resin everytime i'd clean my pipe then I was like "wtf for? i always have good weed fuck this"

but I'm sure one day I'll be back to be glad as fuck for a few resin hits to go tos leep in a time of need.