• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

do you portray a drug user image?

Highschool I didn't hide anything. I looked like a burnout, smelled like bud, and sure as hell talked like a pothead. Everybody heard my name and associated me to drugs immediately, my close friends told me they couldn't even tell if I was sober or not anymore (I never was).

I haven't done anything in 2010, but even when I was still using a little bit last year I didn't portray myself as a drug user at all. I tried to be very professional in my demeanor and speech while at work. When I'm with my friends of course I act differently but not like I used to.

haha, my locker wreaks like weed, even though I haven't smoked at school for like a week, it pollutes my hallway. Lol, the school cops office is in that highway too. Every time i walk into school some of my friends ask how stoned I am.=D

Not to get all weird and spiritual, but I can usually tell the drugs people are into just by looking at their face, including alcohol and nicotine.

I can even tell when someone has been a former drug user and recovered. It's all in the eyes, mouth, forehead, teeth, small wrinkles. There are telltale signs. That's not to say I can tell if someone has tried acid once in College, but the more you experiment, the more the road map of your life is etched into your features.

Unfortunately I don't have much of an opportunity to verify my predictions because it's not really a subject you bring up with too many people, other than close friends.. and I mean, you already know what they're into.

No, I don't think I look someone who uses drugs. I occasionally have a "stoner nerd" look to me if I let my beard grow and stick with long hair. I rarely do so nowadays though. I also look a lot more "nerdy" and "straight" if I have my glasses on.

Not to get all weird and spiritual, but I can usually tell the drugs people are into just by looking at their face, including alcohol and nicotine.

Yeah, I think I can tell who does what drugs most of the time.

I mean, the second conversation I had with a certain coworker after I had my job back for like 2 weeks is him asking if I was down to drink in the bathroom with him.

I like walking around the mall while high on something, and picking out who's on what. It's not a spiritual thing. It's more like looking for dry lips, callouses on thumbs, squinty crow's feet from squinting at a lighter, holding your head in a certain way so the sun doesn't burn out your pupils...

I hide it pretty well, but I'm so heavily intoxicated that it probably shows a lot. Even SSRI's have tell-tale features I think.

People say that I remind them of Jared Leto from Requiem. Whatever that means!

i got big eyes, when i used to rave while waiting on line, folks would be like damn your rolling all ready,

when i was going thru xanax withdrawls and had a seizure the dr at the ER was like your pupils are dilatedand not responding to my flshlight

whats love got to do with it

Not at all. All my friends tell me that I have my shit together, and so have my friend's parents. I dress normal, and act pretty normal in my opinion, other than a very distinct sense of humor (thanks to smoking pot). In fact, you're first initial reaction to seeing me would probably be of me being a straight-edge lol

I've smoke plenty of weed, rolled quite a bit, tripped on LSD, shrooms, got into coke/meth for a couple months (haven't used them since last fall). The way I see it, so long as you're responsible with the shit you do, there's no reason it should interfere with your life.

Not really. I look like the average person and discounting my friends I don't have a reputation for it. You wouldn't guess.

no. usually wearing scrubs like lots of other ppl around here. i stay home if i'm gettin trashed.
-izzy

I don't glamorize drug use like I did when I was younger. I have a demon inside me that I have to control. I might look hungover from time to time but that's about it.

From 13 i had pothead written across my forehead, constantly stoned at school.. red eyes, falling asleep etc.

then i had a pretty bad rep at university... i was a serious Khead, every day i was K holing... and rolling several times a week for a year and a half...

now i have a pretty bad rep as a pharmaceutical abuser... benzos and opiates.... as well as an RC abuser (mainly 2Cx, meph, buty, methy...)

but i don't give a fuck... i know who my real friends are! ;)

People tend to assume I am a tweaker. Most likely because I am rail thin, pale as hell, have dark circles under my eyes, love to organize things, and have a 'jittery' and 'twitchy' disposition. But really when it comes down to it I'm just an insomniac with mild OCD. It's gotten to the point I've had different family members try and talk to me about how I'm 'getting carried away with hard drugs'. The irony of it all? I haven't done drugs in a year and a half (other than occasionally smoking weed and the odd drink) and I dislike uppers.

If anyone has used drugs and is wise to it, they'll know by talking to me.

but grandma types and store clerks, school teachers, don't suspect a thing.

yes, and I wish I didn't. it's not me personally, but people know I DJ regularly and that I sometimes go on late at night.early in the morning, and they just assume the worst. which sucks, because I don't really do drugs that often anymore, and I am in an environment where it really isn't acceptable.

Im Crust Punk, i wear patched out clothes. I already stand out in a crowd, so its quite obvious I use drugs when im normally fucked up. Even sober im told its a giveaway