• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you play??

Just had to google that....a trading card game?
Why not start a thread about it, whatever it is?!
(Also just noticed your new title - Congratulations/good luck!)

magic: the gathering - yeah,
it's dungeons and dragons but as playing cards. i just started to get into it, always been a d&d nerd but this takes it to new heights hahhaha

and thank you muchly pal :)

Advancing rapidly. Picked up a cheap steel stringed beauty the other day. Sounds amazing only 40 bucks! I have been learning on a shitty 2/3 nylon Spanish thing and an electric guitar so this is bliss coming together nicley. Learnt a few simple songs: Wish you were here - Pink Floyd, Say you wont let go - James Arthur, Dream catch me - newton faulkner, Island in the sun - Weezer, Tears and Rain - James Blunt, Sonnet - The Verve and Wonderfull tonight - Eric Clapton.

slowly perfecting these...just practice , practice , practice......

Learnt a few simple songs: ..... stuff deleted ..... Wonderfull tonight - Eric Clapton.
Tgat reminds me ..... I made up some better words to that .....
It's late in the evening
He's wondering which tie to wear
Don't know why he bothers
He knows I prefer necks bare
And then he asks me,
"Do I look alright?"
And I say "No"
"You look a total prat tonight!"

We go to a party
He lectures me not to flirt
But I find him talking
To everything in a skirt
And I confront him
"Do you think that's right?"
And he says, "Hey"
"I'm just having fun tonight!"

I feel so ashamed because I see
The red lines in his eyes
And the worst part of it all
Is he doesn't realise
How pissed he is

We're up in the bedroom
I'm feeling quite horny now
But he's had so much lager
He can bareley remember how
And then he asks me,
"Is it in alright?"
And I say, "No"
"You've got Brewer's Droop tonight!"

I don't know what the fuck I was on about in earlier post. Fucking drink and drugged fuelled rambling i suppose! What a tit! Guitar hasn't been put down much in 48 hours fingers agony!

that's awesome man - to be honest, that's exactly how i learned to play; speeding off my tits and playing for 8 or 9 hours, til the tendons in my wrist ached from holding down notes and chords for hours on end.
i used to find that i could play pretty well, then the next day i was kinda clumsy again, but in a few days of (sober) practice, i could play the things i could do when i was wired on speed.
eventually i just got the hang of it, and before i knew it, i could play. stims certainly reduced the learning curve for me...

hendrix has a reputation for being an acid head, but i've heard he was much more into speed - which, if you listen to the guy play, makes a lot of sense i reckon.

keep it up mate.
learning to play guitar is honestly one of the best things i ever did.
and there's this great BB King quote i read once that went along the lines of 'the best thing about learning something new, is that nobody can take it away from you'
(or words to that effect)
:)