• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you play??

I was mad into playing the guitar, even went as far as buying a proper strat and a shitty tube amp. The beginning of youtube was a mad place for the novice guitar player.

I'll leave this here for ya:

htxxs://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jks0N05l4OY

I was mad into playing the guitar, even went as far as buying a proper strat and a shitty tube amp. The beginning of youtube was a mad place for the novice guitar player.

I'll leave this here for ya:

htxxs://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jks0N05l4OY
I couldn't follow that link mate.

Yeh, YouTube is fantastic for learning new stuff. I used to have to pay a fortune for music sheets...

htxxs://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMMkrZ7lh9Y

if not "Sonny Sharrock- Who does she hope to be"

LOL no man, I'm not Sonny but you can call me sunshine if you'd like. I'm a bundle of joy B)

I thought it was a good example of soulful playing and that it needn't necessarily be "fast and technical". That's a class album btw. I'll post some of my own playing if I can dig up stuff that's only me playing, so at least I'll have a layer of obscurity.

Yeh, I much prefer soulful playing to the fast stuff. My favourite for that is Carlos Santana. He's the tits...

I don't know what in the name of jehovah is going on but after a few beers and a couple of lines i seem to be the next Jimi Hendrix! lol Nah not really but im making so much progress learning this 6 stringed son of a bitch. Its hard teaching your self but i'm learning songs now, understanding strumming patterns etc...fuck i mean i might even use a capo next! music is great your never to old to learn! get on it! :) You know your getting somewhere when you play " WISH YOU WERE HERE" by pink floyd and your dad just gives that look of " Yes boy!"

As soon as I can put a rap to some sort of guitar strum body tap beat thang y'all better be ready. Has anyone else got to there thirty's and thought " I guess this is it " and accepted your lot? I have for the past 4 years but fuck that line drawing time. And I'm
Not bing specific. I mean in any endeavour! any one else suffered from crippling anxiety in social situations? feelings of what ever you say is gonna sound stupid? I have lived this for 30+ years but no more. Life is a jigsaw puzzle all pieces matter even tho we're different shapes we all fit.

I love every single one of you. You enrich me.

EDIT: while I'm on one I want to shout out a few members. First is steewith2ees. I feel so bad for the dude and I know That's the last thing he would want. But I respect the dude so much. I read all his posts listen and digest it all and I tell you what. That man is stronger that I will ever be. Can you imagine that situation? not just him FUCKING so many people here fightthetoot? Fucking swamped in benzo's, giving updates sharing what it is like then memebers here helping giving advice then him knocking it on the head. Awesome. I swear to god this is it. The last outpost in a crumbling empire. Every one of you makes me feel richer for conversing. Even those I haven't spoke with I have read about you. This is the time and we are the people. What ever happens we can say we where here together, sharing and caring with keeping each other safe the top priority. I will not be posting again after tonight. I just want to say thank you so much for making me feel welcome and I have learnt a lot . You are lovely. -"@ of you xxxx

Last edited:
You know your getting somewhere when you play " WISH YOU WERE HERE" by pink floyd and your dad just gives that look of " Yes boy!"
Then puts his hearing aids back in when you've left the room

EDIT: Aw feel like a meanie now I've read your other post, bless your heart...Hope you do post again, but if you don't, good luck, take care & keep on strummin'

Last edited:
Hey dudes. Just wondering really if any of you lot play any instruments?? I remember FUBAR saying he did......

So what do you play? how long have you been playing??

Nosey cunt ain't I :)

Yeah i play the guitar

I don't know what the fuck I was on about in earlier post. Fucking drink and drugged fuelled rambling i suppose! What a tit! Guitar hasn't been put down much in 48 hours fingers agony!

I don't know what the fuck I was on about in earlier post. Fucking drink and drugged fuelled rambling i suppose! What a tit! Guitar hasn't been put down much in 48 hours fingers agony!

Hahaha (I'm laughing at you and with you)
Glad you're going nowhere, King Strummer!

i got all excited thinking this was a MTG thread...
some day.. one day...

i got all excited thinking this was a MTG thread...
some day.. one day...

Just had to google that....a trading card game?
Why not start a thread about it, whatever it is?!
(Also just noticed your new title - Congratulations/good luck!)