• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you name your smoking device?

my old handpipe(that i broke8( ) was named Chiefer Sutherland-i dont even like kiefer sutherland, i was just carrying on the "billy bong thorton" theme from half-baked.

my friends massive 2 chambered bubbler is called the HULK-because it will DESTROY you.

i also used to have a bubbler named mr.bubblesworth

and a small metal pipe that i had for about a week and a half, i called it the noisy cricket...it looked kinda like the noisy cricket from men in black

Me and three other friends all chipped in for our first bong a few years ago. We went to chinatown cuz we weren't eighteen yet, and I bartered my way down to 45$ for a really great bong. Simple glass, large bulb at the bottom, gold fumed up to the top. Right after we got it we were smoking and trying to think of a name. I held it up to the sun and saw the gold filter through the glass and immediately suggested 'sunset'.

My other friend wanted to name it Sammy Davis Jr, and the bowl would be his glass eye. That was pretty inventive, but we eventually settled on sunset, or 'the sunset'. Either way.

Alas, the sunset is no more. My friend broke it a long time ago :(

@lterEgo said:
well, this one encourages the utilization of the search feature. here, i'll show you what i came up with:

>>Do you name your smoking device?<<

i'd much prefer people to bump existing discussions than start ten new ones on the same topic.

I know, I know. I was just making a wise-crack about how it seems that in some forums people will consistently post the same threads over and over, without using the search engine. UTFSE people!! ;) :p

Sorry if I came off wrong!

my friends have named my pipe 'the platipus' because it has as flattened out type of shape, like a platipus's bill.

I had one that was about this long |-------------------------------------| ('stealth bomber')

I had a 6 inch bong named 'Jesus' (bought it the Friday before Easter, thought it would be ironic)

I also had a 1.5 foot long bubbler called 'the cauldron' (the water chamber resembled one)

There was one that was blue, yellow, brown and other colors. It was 'day at the beach' and it resembled it.

My current one has no name (scared about the name it and lose it myth) and has lasted me twice as long as some pieces.

we had a double chamber specially for schoolies we named Pope John Bong or pope....

wasnt there an old thread about how it was unlucky to name your bong cos of some wierd cosmic forces

bong on

"Sharky" was a blue and green bowl I named while on shrooms...unfortunately I lost Sharky to some park rangers :(

"Velvet" is my purple glow in the dark bowl that I got when I lost Sharky.

My friends hookuh is named "Neptune".
Their vaporizer is dubbed "brussel sprouts" because of the vegetable taste the vapors yeild.
The steam-roller is called the 'yogurt blaster' for soem reason...
That giant green glass bong is called Godzilla for obvious reasons... its broken glass ashtrays and been knocked over tons, yet it remains unscratched.
The glass pipe "Dipstick" is called this because of the dpt traveling through its innards.

I even introduce my pipe to my dope - goes something like this:

"Pipe - dope
dope - pipe - lets get fucked!"

whats the names of your pipes and other pieces?

I just named my pipe the Eon Blue pipe since it has this cool bluish color with bubbles. (Eon Blue Apocalypse from Tool)

Radiohead - great fuckin band!

Well my old piece was taken from me... grrr... but it was named Bob, because of the picture of Bob Marley on it. Man, Bob and I had some good times... :)

~VD

Drug Culture

----->>

You're going to get the; " Use the Search Engine before making a new thread please", overthere. :)

mine are named PIPE and the other one, BUBBLER. im not big into naming things like that.

Blowmonkey said:
You're going to get the; "Use the Search Engine before making a new thread please", overthere. :)

well... since you already said it, i'll just shut up and merge :)

--> merged