• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you name your smoking device?

I now have 3 pipes.

The first pipe you should all know named Blue Wounder.

I have a One Hitter I call One and I have another One hitter that looks more like a pipe then a one hitter but it has no carb and it also changes color. Its name is Deep Hitter.

I have a friend that has this huge black bong. He calles it The Big Black Dick. Yah you can just see the way that gets passed around.

I've got a pipe named Clinton, after my man Bill. A bong called Borkifer, which is the name of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets---it's blue and yellow glass. And finally, I have a lovely piece I named Bombadil. That one's my favorite, as I am a Tolkien nerd.

i have two unnamed spoons, but i also have a nice long sidecar piece called PSC (pretty side car... couldn't think of anything else) and a bubbler called simply "Kat's Bubbler." (it was originally gonna be glitterbubbles, but all my guy friends said that was too girly...:))

Well, lets see if I can name off the family:
Theres..

Buffy (the name just came to my friend i guess)
Chong (Buffy 2, an advancement and replication of Buffy)
Chong 2 (duplication of Chong, all three are steam-rollers made from florecent light-bulb protectors, fantastic hitters)

Slim Jim (another steam roller that looks like a peice pipe)

Undertaker (huge water bong with skulls on it)

Froggy Hooka (two person hooka in the shape of a frog)

Mega Oney (first try on a huge oney-like device made from brake-line)
Stove Pipe (second and more successfull try, looks like a stove handle with the wire that spirals around the outside of the smoking shaft)

Gerber (tiny tike made with a gerber bottle)

Port-a-bong (rubber stopper with bowl, smoke shaft, and carb, fits many standard bottles)

Bouncy (steam-roller made from clear plastic tube and big rubber super-ball with the ball flattened on the bottom to stand up)

Tiny Tote and Toke (half of a CO2 cartrage with a rubber cap on it that has a hole in the top, this is the dugout. the oney for it is a smaller brake line cut to the length of a standard oney and crimped along the shaft in a way that makes it look twisted. This oney has to have a screen in it which actually makes it smoke longer without getting ash hits)

Bob (a simple glass bowl that has been passed with the best of them)

The Green Bubbler (a complex water bong of my own design that is compact, hits smooth and keeps the pot going for awhile)

and the Tomato Can (my first smoking device and the first peice of parph I ever made, simple hitch-hicker design with an individual serving tomato juice can)

After smoking for the first time I left the can where we were smoking for the first time thinking it was disposable enough. Then two years later I decide to go back and check out the spot again (I was young so we snuck around alot) and lo and behold, there sat the mightly tomato can, half rusted and full of ladybugs, but exactly where I left it. So I took it back in and washed it up then smoked some bud out of it for ol' time sake:)

happy toke'n
-Zoad

my current bong is known as 'pistol grip'. some previous names used; magic waterpipe, purple swirl, black beauty, alien

At my first water ski tourney in college I was forced to perform tricks on finless trick skis, which I'd never done. The morning of I was nervous, but kindly awoken by my friend's dog. He had the most perfect piece in his mouth and laid it on my tummy. He found it in the grass while my friend was walking him.

Hence, "Trick"

my first glass bowls' named Earthworm Jim. ej for short. I dont remember where i got the idea. but it does have 2 little nubs on the front that look like eyes, so it looks like a worm or a sperm.

My bubblers named Baby Jesus (was sherlock by former owner). baby jesus because I had it wrapped up and was carrying it like a baby into some party.

ummm and then there were the makeshift bongs...

White Trash I & II were 2 liter soda bottle bongs. White trash II was a gravity bong

Then there was R2D2 the jelly jar bong. once we were high it looked like r2d2 cause of the brass pieces sticking out of its head.

Yes I have only named my meth pipes though. They are the only ones special enough to get a name I guess LoL

Its sort of a common name. all my girlfriends and i call our smokin pipes... TOOTALOO. LOL LOL LOL
Can be spelled Tutalu or tootalu. Sometimes it morphs into Pipalu. Go figure!

Hehe yeah, we've named a few of them I think

There's a ceramic bong that three of us bought between us, tis in the shape of a smiley face and so is named Mr Happy

I had a pipe called Nixon

There's another one called Daniella

Dead Foetus, is a kind of iridescent pink bong shaped like a Kidney Bean.

Probably some others..

my old bong was named Mr. Funtimes

my newest pipe is named La Fiesta or Lil F for short =D

people always find it so silly i name my pieces. I find it funny they DONT name them!

not since i was in high school

got a bat hitter that we call the one hitter quitter

8)

My buddies and I all have named our pieces. Although the one that my parents took from me did not have a name, most of the others have been named.

My first bowl: Lola (song by The Kinks). Fortunately I still have her and she is currently in use, even though she's way too clogged up.

Another couple of good ones: The Heart Attack (big hookah), Gus (small bong), Charlie (small bong), Randy Bachman (bong), and a few others that I just can't remember in my nod...

One of my friends named his crack pipe 'the puffer machine'. Haha.
I never name my pipe though, I break em too frequently.

mr happy - water bong made out of a 1 liter pepsi bottle and foil,our first piece ever

ol blue or aka, hard hitter- made out of pvc pipe decorated with blue painters tape

king george III - made out of an old pool pump

swirly1 and 2- glass pipe swirly 1 got broke so we got another 1 just like it to replace it

the trump- water fauset with 2 sceans in it

lil slugger- plastic base ball bat water bong

but ya i me and my friends do that too

my first bowl was named "bowl radley" after the character from to kill a mockingbird

second bowl was named "fat joe" after the rapper, idk why, but i thought it was funny.

my bubblers have been named "the blue baron" and i had an asian-looking bubbler that i called "chronfucious"

one more, i have a steamroller that for some reason has a muslim symbol on it (crescent moon and a star) so i was going to name it "malcolm x" but i just settled on "the x-factor"