Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
Feeling Itchy??!?!?v

A fun question, Where do you get most itchy when taking Ops?

For me its my shins and nose.
and I find myself itching my ass like a gorrilla

A fun question, Where do you get most itchy when taking Ops?

For me its my shins and nose.
and I find myself itching my ass like a gorrilla

Definitely my shins, man. I scratch the ever-living hell out of my shins. I know it's been a good week when my shins are raw. lol

EDIT: Also, my feet...

jeez, how do people like them?! whenever im on opis the main thing that pisses me off is constantly tearing at my skin, fukken annoying. i've ODd on anticholinergic antihistamines from trying to get rid of it before..

I hate the itch, but I love scratching it. Unless I'm trying to lay down and sleep.

Itches are the best, unless it gets too strong. But the best feeling is being opiated for a while, then laying down in bed and rolling around. Scratching every so often

they got annoying sometimes like when I railed half an 8 dilaudid it was nice at first but just kept happening. When I used to get oxy 20mg that itch was great nose, cheek, general face. Not an itch where your scratching it like hell but just right.

I definitley don't dig the opiate itches at all. Lol I'm currently experiencing such Problems as we speak...... it am I.....?

I've tried OC, vicodin, and diliud but never got the itches off them. I tried heroin today and I love them! :)

the ONLY reason i like them is because they re-assure me that i am truly fucked up on opiates...these go away with tolerance though

I wish I could post a poll for this with a yes/no answer, if you're a mod can you do it for me?

Personally it's one of my favorite effects, but I hear some people don't like it. What's your take?
I love it!! Saying that,to me,,one of lifes free plesures is to scratch an icht,,you can't beat a good scratch! Brings to mind when i've relapsed,,spend the night in+out of that non sleep time,,scratching+dreaming,,bliss

Like. The scratching feels so incredibly satisfying. Not so good if you are somewhere and trying to conceal the fact you are high. My thighs and shins are the worst affected. Sometimes i look down and am horrified by the red marks all over my body. My partner hates the itch though and gets me to scratch his back with a fork! The things we do for love...

Scratching the itch and the orgasmic relief that comes from it, oh man, how can you not like it?

I always take cetirizine with my opiates these days, though, since the itch (histamine release), causes your body to release cortisol.

how can people like it, everytime i wake up the next morning, deep scratch marks all over my stomach, tits, back, legs, and they leave noticeable scars. -_-