• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Do you have skin art?

I have a Remington .30-06 bolt action rifle with a scope and wood grain stock tatted on my shoulder.

My husband's name, Jameson in a Celtic heart on the back of my neck.

I want to get something for my mom who passed and one for my daughter, Meadow. My body is telling me forearms next.

My husband has a matching tat with my name on his chest, full sleeves and samurai code on his ribs (he was my muay Thai instructor) and loyalty in Korean for his best friend.

I LOVE TATTOOS THEY ARE SO FUCKING SEXY.

So expensive but I NEED more...

Double sleeved and chest. Mostly music bullshit that seemed like a great idea whilst intoxicated. 3 Catholic images. Madussa, 1/4 sleeve USA flag. 22 tatts in all.

I remember when I was young wanting music related tattoos and as I got older realizing music is something that will be ever evolving in my life. The Offspring skull wouldn’t look so cool and hip, and fuck me if I had gotten that rapist Bassnectars logo..

Thankfully I didn’t really have money to start inking until I was 25 or so. By then I knew if I get anything it’ll be art that’s gonna be just as beautiful decades later. (Assuming it ages well.)

I do have a Dancesafe logo in some sacred geometry, which now feels dated. Occasionally someone will point it out and recognize but overall it’s not one I’d get now.

-GC