• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Do you have skin art?

Robi

Bluelighter
If so, how many and describe what you have and meaning behind them.

Fine! i have half sleeves, one side vampiric and dark, Egyptian art, smokey stuff swirling, the other naked fairies and stars, very bright (a womans name cover up) my back has pentacles, moon etc. I will implode if i divulge any and all information pertaining to explanation of said art.

you turned me onto them, for a while i watched them incessantly.......i love them all~finger shakes not Gif`n (its all about balance)
Anything Is Possible Rock GIF by 60 Second Docs
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK!

Oh one of mine says "As Above - So Below" with my brother's birth & death dates underneath. He had a full back job of the Tree of Life and at the top it said As Above - So Below. So the birth and death kind of fit with that.

I don't, but I have a scar that I like enough that I wouldn't want to get rid of it, we'll call it natural skin art

It looks like a shark bite on my calf, and I trick kids that I got bit by a shark whenever I'm swimming at a busy lake

I crashed a motorcycle and the footpeg ripped through the back of my leg nearly tearing off my entire calf muscle, so now there's a sweet scar going 3/4 of the way around the muscle.

Probably about 1ft of scar counting the curve at the top and bottom
sweet! not accident, but hell yeah, the stories.......i too have a scar from exhaust burn, its light now, but i tell people i got it in `nam, tho i was born in 67, i also told an ol fellah i had a lil baby mouse tattooed(in a bar next to a tattoo shop) on my groin area, asked him he wanted to see it, yes he did of course, so i kept lowering my skirt, "do you see it? do you see it yet?" the gent said "no , no" i finally said"well fuck all, my pussy must of ate it" one foot scar! glad yah didnt lose yer` leg brah

I have almost a full sleeve, will finish in august, sacred geo etc.. designed it myself but gave free artistic freedom to my tattooist. All black and White, Dragon fly (I love them and they are remarkable) , Angel (you wouldn't get this one) , Owl grasping an all seeing eye (because of the torture i crush down like a pathetic freak), octopus (because they are one of the coolest lifeforms on this planet and the amount of times I have been fortunate to dive with them and overall the amazing things I have been able to experience) and swallows (because they are incredibly beautiful and graceful)

I have a colored dragon and thats my birthright

A black and white wizard/god/my grandfather.. because thats who's side im on.

I have almost a full sleeve, will finish in august, sacred geo etc.. designed it myself but gave free artistic freedom to my tattooist. All black and White, Dragon fly (I love them and they are remarkable) , Angel (you wouldn't get this one) , Owl grasping an all seeing eye (because of the torture i crush down like a pathetic freak), octopus (because they are one of the coolest lifeforms on this planet and the amount of times I have been fortunate to dive with them and overall the amazing things I have been able to witness) and swallows (because they are incredibly beautiful and graceful)

A black and white wizard-god-my grandfather.. because thats who's side im on.
amazing......i so admire octopi, the doc, My Octopus Friend, truly made me well up, ty neversickanymore, inspiring!

I have almost a full sleeve, will finish in august, sacred geo etc.. designed it myself but gave free artistic freedom to my tattooist. All black and White, Dragon fly (I love them and they are remarkable) , Angel (you wouldn't get this one) , Owl grasping an all seeing eye (because of the torture i crush down like a pathetic freak), octopus (because they are one of the coolest lifeforms on this planet and the amount of times I have been fortunate to dive with them and overall the amazing things I have been able to experience) and swallows (because they are incredibly beautiful and graceful)

A black and white wizard/god/my grandfather.. because thats who's side im on.
That sounds absolutely EPIC 😳😳😳

i have a spiral on my thigh, was kind of thinking of the milky way and the stars and also it represented insanity for me, but now i think it has something to do with power or self-initiation?

a flower for the feminine / yin

a sun / monstrance to represent the masculine / yang

and olive branch on my left wrist which was like 'i'ma be hardcore at meditation and get really good at it'

now its kind of a reminder to be kind to other people and not be unnecessarily harsh.

a tilde ~ represents my first love (or infatuation?) and how we communicated with love.

and the dagaz rune on my thigh because i was seeing lots of the shape of a sand timer and i wanted to learn more about this specific rune .

and the heaven i ching symbol ☰ on my thigh because i fly like icarus to the heavens and i am very fascinated by the i ching and that form of divination, and would like to learn more about it.

i have a spiral on my thigh, was kind of thinking of the milky way and the stars and also it represented insanity for me, but now i think it has something to do with power or self-initiation?

a flower for the feminine / yin

a sun / monstrance to represent the masculine / yang

and olive branch on my left wrist which was like 'i'ma be hardcore at meditation and get really good at it'

now its kind of a reminder to be kind to other people and not be unnecessarily harsh.

a tilde ~ represents my first love (or infatuation?) and how we communicated with love.

and the dagaz rune on my thigh because i was seeing lots of the shape of a sand timer and i wanted to learn more about this specific rune .

and the heaven i ching symbol ☰ on my thigh because i fly like icarus to the heavens and i am very fascinated by the i ching and that form of divination, and would like to learn more about it.
most excellent explanations, i love love love the rune stones and i ching, there's a deck of tarot, called Haindl, has runes and i ching , hebrew letters,upon them, many symbols but yes you can use them very well for delving into a deeper but easily learned divination, quite not like and deck ive been blessed with before, check it out perhaps )o(

most excellent explanations, i love love love the rune stones and i ching, there's a deck of tarot, called Haindl, has runes and i ching , hebrew letters,upon them, many symbols but yes you can use them very well for delving into a deeper but easily learned divination, quite not like and deck ive been blessed with before, check it out perhaps )o(
wow, on first glance that deck looks stunning :love:
my first deck was thoth and it was stolen unfortunately, but this reminds me of thoth in a really juicy way. mui buen

Has anyone here who got tats regretted them? I want to get one but I am so afraid that in a few years it's going to be an eyesore.

wow, on first glance that deck looks stunning :love:
my first deck was thoth and it was stolen unfortunately, but this reminds me of thoth in a really juicy way. mui buen
oh it is truly a work of art, whew stealing a deck, bad juju, reminds me of a recent theft of a family catalytic converter stolen while gramma was at her church service, do what yah gotta do i suppose, but seems every time i do something wrong BAM! so im a good girl not only because of virtue, i just dont want karma to run over my dogma