• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Do you hate or really hate the Geico spokesman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime, and I mean everytime I have to endure one of GEICOs bullshit commercials...
your tv/cable box doesn't allow you to mute or change channel? it's the 21st century - that seems very odd...

you're talking as if you have absolutely no control over this. take a little personal responsibility for your experience?

:\

alasdair

your tv/cable box doesn't allow you to mute or change channel? it's the 21st century - that seems very odd...

you're talking as if you have absolutely no control over this. take a little personal responsibility for your experience?

:\

alasdair

Your missing the point. It the fact that I have to constantly keep changing the channel, speeding through taped DVR prograams, seeing their logo everwhere, Geico is a virus, a desease...

I'll take a hundred other Geico spokesman commercials for one of those goddamned squealing pig ones...

I'll take a hundred other Geico spokesman commercials for one of those goddamned squealing pig ones...
I cannot stand those. The squealing pig ones drive me mad. And I cannot unfortunately just hit the mute button or change the channel as it's not my TV the commercials are coming from. Thankfully my rage has died down a tad since I've started blocking it out more, but still. I would greatly appreciate it if they stopped showing the squealing pig ones.

The FUCKING pig that goes, "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...", KILL that fucking pig.

ALSO, kill all the assholes at, The Martin Advertising Agency, their the douchebags that create these stupid ass commercials, I hope one day that they are out of work for good!

Geico is a fucking cancer, virus and desease...

die already GEICO, your a shit fucking company, I hope someone just BLOWS up every geico location, and KILL all the people at THE MARTIN ADVERTISING agency, ( these are the DOUCHEBAGS ) that make these annoying bullshit commercials! die die die die die die die die GEICO

Your missing the point. It the fact that I have to constantly keep changing the channel, speeding through taped DVR prograams, seeing their logo everwhere, Geico is a virus, a desease...
about 5% of life is what's happening. the other 95% is how you choose to respond to it.

you can rant and get upset and post on the internet about how somebody's somehow forcing you to watch this stuff. or you can choose to ignore it and get on with your day.

right now, to me, you're choosing to be annoyed. you can make a different choice.

talk about a first world problem... :)

alasdair

Yeah, I could adopt that whole, role of the shoulder-ignore it-etc. But, I choose to fight back, and to get as many people as possilble to speak up against GEICO, and their German style Blitzkrieg Assault of the ENTIRE media landscape! Geico is a fucking desease, a virus, a cancer...

KILL Jake Wood ( voice of Gecko ) and Mike DOUCHEBAG ! McGlone!, and all the people at the Martin Advertising Agency!

die die die die die die die die GEICO!

they should get Dennis Haysbert. everyone should, for every commercial.

I am a Geico customer. I have been since I started driving.

I would like it if my underwriters would stop concentrating on advertising and concentrate on lowering my premium. I also watch minimal television. If my premium were to be lowered, that would be amazing, as I have reached an age where I have driven with a legal license for over 15 years - no at-fault incidences. Not even a speeding ticket. $69 per month is getting on my nerves.

Geico can provide me with an audit as to their advertising expenditures.

fucking KILL that screaming stupid ass PIG commercial, geico is a shit company, geico needs to die die die die die, and take the pig in shove it up mike mcglones ass, and shove the gecko down his mouth!

god damn geico, im watching one channel, their commercial comes on, i change the channel, guess what? ANOTHER COCK-SUCKING FUCKING GEICO commercial , i hate this company with such a passion, i want geico to die die die die die die, kill jake wood, the voice of the gecko, someone shoot this guy in the head, also kill mike mcglone, that fucking douchebag!

FUCK YOU GEICO and shove your commercials up your ass!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee...kill that fucking pig, shove that pig up the gecko ass!

I cant say I hate the spokesperson. I mean, who hates something with a british (?) accent?
I do, however, feel that theyve been beating a dead horse with these stupid commercials for years and they need to give it a rest. They should have known they needed to change it up when that stupid caveman show got cancelled.

Also, davidh, calm down and please learn to edit your posts instead of posting 4 in a row. There's an edit button at the bottom of your post which you can use to go back and edit the original post you made. Itll help the moderators, and itll help you look less "intense". Cheers.

the 15 minutes it took you to write that could have saved you 15 % or more on car insurance

KILL Jake Wood! The annoying voice of the fucking GEICO GECKO!

So, agian, die geico just fucking die!

Oh, thankyou, for the editing tip! Mr/Mrs Bomboclat!

Status
Not open for further replies.