• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Do you get smashed at christmas?

As if my epic dissociative/opioid binge at the beginning of the week wasn't enough, for Christmas Eve I'm blacking out on eyeballed doses of phenazepam while smoking copious incredibly high quality cannabis bud mixed with N,N-DMT.

For Christmas this year I did 45 mg. of instant release Morphine pills IV. My xmas prez to myself =D

I took a whole script of Oxy (120 15's) in less than a week - this has never happened before. I also was taking copious amounts of adderall IR and knocking myself out with temazepam every night.

+ a couple of beers at night time. ;) My family thinks I'm squeaky clean because I don't (really) drink much alcohol! Yaaay.

Had a few drinks with my family chirstmas day, then got totally smashed on new years eve ;D I was planning on droppingva few mollys but nah. Save them for another time

I will have a few beers at my brothers but other than that I am taking it slow.

Of course I will. I am already starting with an 8 ounce glass of rum.

I always spend Christmas with my family, and my parents have never been drunk in their lives (they're really proud of it). If I were to get smashed, it'd be an embarrassment upon the family....

a 3-tailed benzo attack and a variety of india pale ales

without that kind of assistance i can't speak to any relatives

all my relatives drink, alcohol is glorified on both sides of the family

i don't ask what else they are on, probably nothing

Ganja edibles ftw on xmas, and if you stay around the family all day there's no way of them accusing you of smoking weed and makes the dinner oh so good XD. Last xmas was withdrawing from am2201 due to terrible posties and bad timing of orders, this one should be much better.

EDIT: just realised this is pretty old thread ive just revived

I won't get wrecked at Xmas but I will have my traditional bottle of Advocaat.
Only have one bottle of it each year but it feels like Xmas when I am drinking it.

Only if I have to see family of any kind. Birth family that is. Then I get ripped to the tits on bourbon and a fake interest in other peoples bullshit.

Real family (friends etc) I get pleasantly stoned.

Either way I usually forget which day it is and lament the death of the tree I have to stare at.

I hope they dress up my corpse that fancy when they chop me down.

I'll be doing methylone alone in my apartment and playing ps3 all night. I'll also be binging on mcdonalds.

I don't get smashed but I do usually drink a few cocktails before dinner and some red, red wine during dinner.