• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you feel like you no longer need psychedelics?

Now I feel not like I no longer need them, but like I should wait for a while. Perhaps 17-19 years is a bit too young. I have things to take care of in life before continuing into the "psychedelic realms". In fact, psychedelics have helped some less sympathetic sides of my personality by promoting escapism and deep, unnessecary intellectual thought instead of caring and planning about what's ahead. It might work differently, but for me psychedelics have mostly been a "hole in the wall".

After many 2ce trips the past two months I have no desire to trip at the moment. I am still trying to integrate all the amazing experiences. Psychedelics are great tools for personal growth and I feel the realizations can be quite overwhelming as they are not always pretty. I actually became quite nihilistic but I'd say I've overcome most of the emotional baggage associated with it.
I do plan on going on a camping trip this summer though and taking a nice dose of something. I have yet to trip outside and I expect it would be a fun rewarding experience.

Last edited:
Hi

I have a similar Feeling i never needed psychedelics but they were guidance for me but know i have the feeling i can tune into a space where i am in a space of clarity and love puely with the right music.

may sound odd but for me it feels like that.