• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you feel it is your responsibilty to spread the experience?

Do you feel it is your responsibility to facilitate the availibility of psychedelics?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 33.8%

• Total voters
spread knowlede and information....and those who seek psychedelics will find them.

i try to spread knowledge and love...sometimes psychedelics is the medium i use, other time i try thru service, wisdom, and thru art.

illusion25 said:
spread knowlede and information....and those who seek psychedelics will find them.

i try to spread knowledge and love...sometimes psychedelics is the medium i use, other time i try thru service, wisdom, and thru art.
but those seek only find what those who left.

I dont know, more people need to get out there and put it out instead of just taking in IMO.

dont know, more people need to get out there and put it out instead of just taking in IMO

INstead of selling mushrooms and risk commiting felonys...why not pass out fliers or pamplets to people with information regarding how to grow mushrooms. Or put up fliers with websites with info. knowledge/ideas is the key to a better understanding and a new age.
with enough knowledge spread....then there will be enough "sources"
spread knowledge...its not a crime...and in the end there will be more suppliy than one person alone could do.

Last edited:
It seems like less and less people in some areas are standing up and taking responsibility to bring GOOD LSD/DMT into there area, yes I know this is known as trafficing but it's something I think any person who uses psychedelics for a spiritual reason should do. People befor you have had to do it, now it's time for you. Im not talking about selling drugs either, Im talking about making sure there is a suplly for others to use if they need it in there personal growth.

Its a whole lot harder to make LSD today than it was in the 60's and 70's because of the difficulty in getting precursors, and because its so much easier for the government to spy on anyone. I don't know what anyone here can do about that.

But as for DMT, psilocybin, mescaline, and other plant based psychedelics, they will always be around, as they are easy to grow, and grow in the wild too, and there's no way the government can wipe out all these various botanical and fungal species.

In fact I would say that DMT and mescaline are much more available today than when I was young, simply because its easy to buy plant materials over the internet and either extract or consume the plant in the traditional way. With that and the availability of the various research chemicals, younger poeple today have a lot more psychedelics to choose from than when I was a teen. About the only thing they don't have today is the availabilty and quality of LSD. But as for everything else, they have more of it.

But I don't think its anyone's responsibility to assure availability of psychedelics to others.

Last edited:
Sometimes taking high doses left me with a feeling like my life was a joke, or I was living ironically in a way only a higher force could appreciate.

As time passed I haven't been able to shake the feeling that this world is penultimate, but I've started to see that the Joke aspect of my life was in fact based in reality, in my outlook and my failure to 'get with the program', how I chose ignorance and fantasy rather than the solid world around me. And now I don't believe that life should be a joke- it's an extreme art sport or something.

This thread though, it's an eddy in the wake of a joke. :p

In light of the clarification, I'd have to say "No Way". I've given away alot of drugs but to be honest it seems as though few actually appreciate it and some people get upset when they find out that psychedelics are very different than weed and other inebrients.

I do believe that feeling responsible to turn folks on and establish supplies is a great way to end up locked up when someone in the middle of a psychotic break provides names and details of who to bust.

I'm just a loner mystic living a blue collar life . I rarely smoke weed on account of the ties with erratic folks that must be maintained to keep a supply. At this point I'm trying to insure a good supply of entheogens for occasional use for the rest of my days with a little extra for the odd occasions when I run into others who might appreciate communion with the "other".

The beautiful thing about hallucinogens is the best phenethylamines and tryptamines can't be taken away

Mushrooms only take a shoebox's worth of space in your closet, or a trip to a pasture. San pedro is legal to grow, and grows wild.

Well, taking wild mushies home allowed them to spring up around my house- has anyone heard of spore hats- basixcally sporeprinted hat, walk through a crowded area releasing spores and furthering the propagation of psilocbinmushroom.

Anyway, psychedelics aren't good for everyone, they do not constitute the elixir of life for some Youkai. I honestly couldn't care if I was the only person on the planet tripping.

Well that is a very romantic vision of psychedelics, but the fact is that they are not for everyone...and of those who do take them...they do not always promote happiness. Psychedelics do not equal happiness by any stretch. Those who are seeking will find. The other side is Timothy Leary, and that isn't where I think it is at.

willow11 said:
What responsibility? You could be showing a better world to these people- isn't it a humans calling to spread happiness, our karmic responsibility?

I feel compelled to spread what I've discovered mostly through psychedelics to those around me.

I don't feel responsible for spreading psychedelic chemicals around though.

I think yal take for granted who does what they do, I wont say anymore besides be thankful people lay down for those 100sheets that get put out there, if it wasnt for those who originaly fund such a project you wouldnt ever see it.

BTW, I love you. :D

I rather spreading a virgins creamy pale thighs to any other form of spreading. Personal preference I suppose.

Psychedelic evangilism is something that I think is determined by how much of a positive influence it's had on your life. If it's just recreational then I can't imagine that it's that great; if it's catalysed a change for the better in your life, then it's almost unescapable

Back in my acid heyday I used to think I was some sort of psychedelic prophet. My nickname was "Puddles" because I would literally just puddle folks at festivals and raves. When crew and self would get new blotter in we would always chose a nice low-key renegade or intimate type party to give away a couple of sheets just to check quaility and get the good karma rolling for the subsequent distribution.

These days I am much more low key. I keep some stuff around, but don't sell and don't try to push it folks on at all. If they are wanting to know I will direct them to this site and erowid shroomery ect. long before I will ever give them anything.

I guess it comes from having a career, being a little more level hedaed and just not tripping as much anymore. As for a psychs go I would much rather do AYA n,nDMT or 4-aco-whichever than L anymore. I just ton't have 9-14 hrs to invest in a trip anymore... A brothers got to work! Plus make music and work on remodeling my new place. 4-6 hrs is just about perfect for my schedule and psyche.

One more note, the one thing I do kinda push/preach about is Ketamine, but that is just to old hippies who have exp. with the more traditional stuff and I think might enjoy this new fangled shit us kids have been up to lately. So far I've had nothing but positive reactions from this older crowd I've turned on.

Last edited:
I guess what the OP was really asking is are you willing to "risk it" to obtain illegal psychedelics just so they will be available based on the supply and demand economic theory. Since legal San Pedro can substitute for Peyote and as other have mentioned, mushrooms can be gathered or grown, you must be lamenting the lack of good LSD in your area.

As almost everyone knows, LSD is one of the hardest to make. Even with all the precursors it takes a boatload of chem equipment and very good knowledge of what the heck your doing. I would imagine the cost to get setup would be in the 10s of thousands of dollars. Even after producing it, one needs to consider how to safely "get rid" of your product in sufficient quanities to pay for all the investment. It's a daunting undertaking. Granted, if done right, even a yeild of a few grams is worth alot of money.

But to answer your question. I almost think there is enough either quasi legal (plant materials) or grey area (rcs) to keep most people satisfied. But it does take some reading, planning, weighing, possible extractions, etc vs some little square of paper you just pop in your mouth. So my answer is No.

I also agree with spun420, that 9-14 hours required for LSD is often too long for us modern lifestyle kind of people. Lots of arguably equal experiences can be had for a shorter duration without the risk of making a "drug transaction" to obtain said psychedelic.

Perhaps if LSD kind of "disappears" for a while, perhaps it will make it easier, risk wise, for someone to starting making it again. Unfortunately, once a chemical makes the watched list (as a precursor), it rarely leaves the list. And the equipment/skill level is still high even if LSD and its precursors were legal/not watched.

Information Not Drugs

No, not my responsibility. Spreading good karma and good information yes, providing a drug supply to the masses, a hearty No.

The people really in control of the supply are in it for money, not psychedelic missionary work (For the most part I mean). Being a supplier under the intent of spreading karmic wealth just might be more reckless than admirable.

More benefit to mankind would be achieved by spreading the truth about the drug war to as many citizens as possible, because that is where the real problems reside. The drugs wouldn't be a problem if it were not for the US drug war. Trying to make a dent on things by supplying substances will achieve little to nothing in the long term. If anything, as we have seen from the actions of Timothy Leary and to a lesser degree guys like Ken Kesey, the opposite results are achieved.

Stealth, and spreading of factual information is the key. Instead of spreading drugs, take that energy and use it to volunteer for, or fund a drug policy organization or an organization like Erowid, and you will have a much more dramatic multiplier effect from your efforts. :D

No. no and no. I sometimes had psychedelics with me, but I warned everyone about the possible dangers. One of my friend wanted to try 2ct2 once and I gave him some. It sucks but he had a bad trip and never want to touch those kind of drugs again. Apart from that, I have no responsibility, especially since at this point, psychedelics messed my life quite a bit.

Well, people can do whatever they want, I'm only speaking for me and opinining on the actions of others! =D

That said, turning people on is not a bad thing at all if it is done with care. It is certainly a potential way to enrich the life of someone else, and can be quite rewarding. I'm not saying it shouldn't be done, just suggesting it might not be such a great idea to take that on as a personal mission or policy.

We owe it to each other and ourselves to practice harm reduction in all respects to the highest degree that we can. That includes keeping ourselves safe from the law. Each of us has ways we can serve the greater community, and ways we can potentially harm the community. Getting busted doesn't serve the community.

Psychedelic missionary work has it's merits, I've just found through observation that the risks and potential negative effects outweigh the potential upside. It is an approach that has been proven not to work, and only rachets up the motivation of the Powers That Be. This is why I suggest spreading information, not drugs. If one spreads information, the drugs will take care of themselves. 8)