• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you feel it is your responsibilty to spread the experience?

Do you feel it is your responsibility to facilitate the availibility of psychedelics?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 33.8%

• Total voters

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
Im not talking about giving some 2c-d or lsd to your buddies, I am more talking about making sure that there is enough out there for YOU to use if you feel the need for it.

this is s simple yes or no question, if you wish to say more then feel free, but a simple yes/no will be good enough

obviousely I do, so yes.

Youkai asks: "I am ... talking about making sure that there is enough out there for YOU to use if you feel the need for it."

This seems like a silly question.
If I like LSD, that I am going to try and facilitate its availability.

If I had that kind of power over Time and Space, I would be a Jedi Master.

I will re-word the question: "Do you want there to be a steady supply of Psychedelics?" YES.

It would seem to me the ONLY people to NOT want a steady supply of Psychedelics are friends of Nancy Reagan: the "JUST SAY NO" crowd.

It would seem to me the ONLY people to NOT want a steady supply of Psychedelics are friends of Nancy Reagan: the "JUST SAY NO" crowd.

LOL...haha.

i agree

Solidly-here said:
Youkai asks: "I am ... talking about making sure that there is enough out there for YOU to use if you feel the need for it."

This seems like a silly question.
If I like LSD, that I am going to try and facilitate its availability.

If I had that kind of power over Time and Space, I would be a Jedi Master.

I will re-word the question: "Do you want there to be a steady supply of Psychedelics?" YES.

yes, thats what I ment.

some people, with DMT in piticular (and LSD to an extent) claim that it will find you when you are ready, but it takes someone else to supply it.

get it?

I absoluteky don't know what the question is... if its do I feel the need to spread the psychedelic experience and its repurcussions to others, the answerr is no. But I'll share with anyone curious, I 've given cannabis and n20, DMT, LSD, mushrooms to anyone who wants them.

Youkai says: "it will find you when you are ready, but it takes someone else to supply it."

Yeah. Well I haven't found any LSD in 4 years.
So, unless I am (somehow) NOT ready, your theory is false (in my Life).

I have had to scrounge along with RCs (certainly second-rate), but I'm Happy to have that.
But, who knows? Maybe tomorrow I will see a guy, holding a sign in his hands: "Got LSD? I DO."
In the mean-time, I will continue to follow my Spiritual Path.

I dont think this can be answered with a simple yes or no. There are many people (Daniel Pinchbeck for example) who feel that everyone should trip. I disagree, there are many who would have far more harm than good done from the psychedelic experience. If someone wants to trip with me for their for the 1st time, I will guide them, but I will not try to convince people who never had any interest in the psychedelic realm to try it. Many people would not be able to just let go, and end up having a bad time trying to fight the experience.

I no longer desire to turn on new people unless they come to me. If those who want to trip will seek it out on their own. If they seek it out, I am happy to be a guide but I don't push them on anyone. I don't want the responsibility anymore.

I agree. The decision try psychedelics is a major decision and should not be put in the hands of anyone but the person tripping.

No, absolutely no. It is my responsibility to live according to what I've experienced, and if someone asks about psychedelic drugs I'll point em to erowid. To go convincing people to take drugs or proselytize is flat out wrong imo. That would be akin to saying "I have the answer."

But to directly answer your question I'll ask a question of my own... how high are you?? Are you asking if its our responsibility to buy a personal stash??

Last edited:
morninggloryseed said:
I no longer desire to turn on new people unless they come to me. If those who want to trip will seek it out on their own. If they seek it out, I am happy to be a guide but I don't push them on anyone. I don't want the responsibility anymore.

What responsibility? You could be showing a better world to these people- isn't it a humans calling to spread happiness, our karmic responsibility?

Though I actually agreee with you I hate getting or arranging psychedelics for people for fear of the consequences of them endangering or hurting themselves. But thats because Id on't actually trust the people who want me to help faccilllitae psychedelianwhich is a side issu e.

Yes to the original question and to the latent question, DMT and 5-MeO-DMT have the strongest drive for spreading the experience.

I certainly feel that I have a responsability to provide the experience for those whom we both feel are ready to experience it.

I also feel that I have a responsability to fight the misinformation that many have reguarding psychedelics.

Reguarding LSD being available when one is ready, I think that is a crock. The nature of the beast is such that teenagers into raves and bands are in situations where LSD is available far more often than others and I feel that teens are far more susceptible to makeing a decision without fully considering the consequences than more mature individuals.

It bugs the shit out of me that in order to score some acid I have to be emersed in a scene where even the older members are likely ten years my junior. And even then I'm too straight looking to be considered anything but a narc by dealers.

So , after my rant, my answer is YES, most definately.=D

yall are missing what Im asking (well some of you)

basicly what Im saying is do you think it is up to you to make sure that there is something out there for soemone to use if they feel the need. If not then do you think that someone should be out there so YOU could use it if you wanted to/needed to.

LSD, DMT, Psilocybin, Mescaline ALL are illegal, but show that they have benn the LEAST toxic of any psychedelic tested and show next to no physiological harm to the user, and used in the right cercumstances/mind set can be one of a personsons greatest teachers of them self. Now if you dont keep it out tehre do you just rely on an unknown name/face to do so or do you think it's up to you for it to be done?

does that clear it up?

The best way to make sure it will always be available to you is to buy a shitload and put it in a freezer some where.

gloggawogga said:
The best way to make sure it will always be available to you is to buy a shitload and put it in a freezer some where.
I said "YOU" as the user, not always there for me.

It seems like less and less people in some areas are standing up and taking responsibility to bring GOOD LSD/DMT into there area, yes I know this is known as trafficing but it's something I think any person who uses psychedelics for a spiritual reason should do. People befor you have had to do it, now it's time for you. Im not talking about selling drugs either, Im talking about making sure there is a suplly for others to use if they need it in there personal growth.

in my teenage years I used to grow shrooms for me and all of my friends. it was like everybody in my area tripped from my homegrown cubensis back then, which made me kind of proud. i felt like i was "spreading the psychedelic message".
nowadays I trip less often than back then, which means I buy a potent 10 strip for 2-3 trips a year. sadly, "spreading the message" can also make you paranoid as hell, so I am sticking to consuming nowadays.