• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

do you ever use weed to help you sleep?

I was at the point last year where I couldn't fall asleep without a toke. It really helps you get to sleep but I always have a better sleep when I don't toke before.

I don't really have problems sleeping, but I like to get stoned for about an hour-hour and half and then go to sleep.

back when i was growin and had an endless supply i smoked all day cept for at work which in my case woulda been dangerous.
Soon as i got home it was tidy up get undressed (construction clothes) grab a drink of milk and hit the pipe or joint whatever.
And yes smoked a nice one before bed everynight.
BUT..there was the odd occation that it fucked with my sleep ,seemed i thought to much or sumthin,or was basically to high,,
Of course yer talkin about a chronic insomniac.
I also was one of those guys that everytime i woke up i would take another puff on the pipe.
As far as wasteing it by useing it as a sleep aid, i say nope it was great and couldnt go to bed without haven a nice toke...

Not all the time. But sometimes.

Like the other day when I went on some tiresome mushroom thought loops and a joint or two settled me down.

Uh, do bears shit in the woods? ;)

I stay up for as long as I'm high. Even if I'm dead tired before I smoke, smoking just gets me interested in blazing a wikipedia trail instead of going to bed.

You know if you click on a link with the scroll wheel it will open up in a new tab? Happy trails!

Every single night! if I have a girl over or am having a blast/on other substances(depending) I dont crave for weed. But almost every night I endulge throughout the day and then once more properly at night to pass out, get into a state of relaxation, release of the weight of thoughts, and overall have something pleasant before I sleep.

I was more dependant on weed for the few years after I started smoking but now accept it more as a treat and a privilege now, I don;t need it to sleep, but I sure enjoy it morning noon and night!

I'm not sure if it cuts down on dreams or not but throughout the years i've been smoking i've had some wicked nights! I just love weed in general so it just relieves me greatly to be in supply.

You know if you click on a link with the scroll wheel it will open up in a new tab? Happy trails!

....holy shit.... That's fuckin' cool as shit! I get tired of having to click the tiny ass "+"-icon every single time I need to open a new tab.

This is way off topic, but thanks, dude.

Yeah that is pretty cool. I used to feel rather computer savvy, but now I feel like a moron. I'm too old for this shit. Haha.. I always hit ctrl+t or right click the link and click open in new window.

-_-

I have trouble sleeping while high - my mind gets too stimulated and I end up tossing and turning for half an hour before I can actually sleep. This still doesn't stop my from trying to sleep while high, or smoking right before I plan to go to sleep.

I used to use indica to get to sleep, it worked even better than ambien for me. Now i can't fall asleep on weed fro some strange reason. Due to terrible insomnia i have to take oxys or benzos to pass out.

Wastes the high?!

GREAT WEED *AND* GREAT DRIFTING OFF TO SLEEP/SLEEP is a WASTE?!

Are you high?

Do you not combine other great things because of "waste?"

"Sorry, honey - no weed for me just before this blowjob.

Don't wanna WASTE either of them."

everyone is entitled to their own opinions even morons

I always save at least a small nug to help me sleep every night.

If it comes down to having to save the weed for getting to sleep or for a wake n' bake, I usually always choose the latter.

I use it to sleep as often as I need to, it depends on my day. If I have had a long and tiring day, I'm usually asleep before I can even think about taking a puff.

Back before I began smoking daily weed would help me get to sleep like nothing else ever did. It was amazing for the time period since I have always had incredible difficulty falling asleep but after awhile it stopped helping the way it used to. Its a shame that nowadays I could be super tired and get baked, only to still be tossing and turning in my bed.