• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

do you ever use weed to help you sleep?

I only use a little to help me sleep right before i go to bed otherwise I feel its too much of a waste.

I don't use it every night but it's good after a night out to chill out and relax. Sends me off nicely.

like other posters

every night
its my medicine
i can go all day w/o herb but i cant sleep w/o it

I stay up for as long as I'm high. Even if I'm dead tired before I smoke, smoking just gets me interested in blazing a wikipedia trail instead of going to bed.

If I don't smoke at night I have a hard time sleeping :(
My night routine usually consists of a bowl and a trip to mc Donalds for chocolate chip cookies , then I'm off to bed

If i smoke right before i go to bed it'll generally keep me up a bit longer, but when I finally do fall asleep, man do I get the best rest ever.

And then when I wake up which (is sometimes difficult since I'm sleeping so well) I feel so relaxed, refreshed and happy.

My advice smoke a few hours before your bedtime and you'll have a great night's sleep.

Hell yeah I use it to sleep, eat, cure stomach aches, head aches, muscle aches. For me weed works for everything. I smoked socially and then realized that weed helps everything, then I just started using it for, well everything haha. Just a good excuse to smoke even more.

I prefer a balance of a sativa/indica for sleep. Sense a indica wires me a sativa chills me and wires. Ak47 works pretty good as well as masterkush.

your thinking is backwards......

indica heavy strains woud be better for sleep, and those strains would calm you down...

sativas are good for during the day, and should give you energy or an up high.

I don't really like to, I feel it wastes the high

Wastes the high?!

GREAT WEED *AND* GREAT DRIFTING OFF TO SLEEP/SLEEP is a WASTE?!

Are you high?

Do you not combine other great things because of "waste?"

"Sorry, honey - no weed for me just before this blowjob.

Don't wanna WASTE either of them."

It's lovely to drift off to sleep stoned, it's only very rarely that I'll go the other way and become antsy..

your thinking is backwards......

indica heavy strains woud be better for sleep, and those strains would calm you down...

sativas are good for during the day, and should give you energy or an up high.

Did you ever take the time to think that I react differently?? Sativa's calm me down, indica's wire me. Get a clue bro.

few years back worked in kitchens getting in late and could not wind down for hours. found if i smoked on the comedown after bout hour or so i could nod off easily.