Votes: 55 11.8%
  • Only in an emergency

Votes: 50 10.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 172 36.8%
  • Usually

Votes: 191 40.8%

• Total voters
Driving while intoxicated on anything is stupid, irresponsible, and very selfish. That said, I do it sometimes.

I sometimes drive while high, but I only do so while on low doses of stims, like desoxypipradrol, mdpv, modafinil, cocaine (cocatea, not in powder form) and caffeine (coffee).

I don't think it's that big a deal if you really do keep the dosages low, studying like or even below that.

choice 2, I don't put other people in danger because I get the stupid urge to drive while inxoticated.
EDIT - Fuck that, I still drive on amphetamines, but that increases my skills behind the wheel, and if anything helps prevent an accident.

Last edited:
mushi mushi 88 said:
^^^^ Agree with you totally squidhead... Can't the government see how many more deaths there are with alcohol and tobacco then illegal drugs.

I'm sure statistics would be the same all over the globe!

I read somewhere that more deaths are caused from alcohol & tobacco than all recreational drugs combined.
What gets me is...hasn't the govt learned anything from Prohibition during the 1920s? It made organized crime beaucoup bucks & jump-started the Mob in the USA.
Now street gangs control the dope & if you take that revenue away from them, then maybe crime might decrease as well. :\

Yeah, I do.

I feel like I can control myself and drive high.

I've driven on MDA while peaking, alchohol, weed numerous times, cocaine (very fun), opiates (feels like the car just floats to your destination).

i dont drive while under the influence of: alcohol, benzo's, barbiturates, and marijuana depending. im a champ at driving when im high on uppers or heroin.

i dont like to drive on anything other than weed. I'll do that almost daily, but never drunk. I also drove on acid once but it was really short, all back roads, luckily nothing happened and i hope to not have to do that again.

I voted no, though I have in the past, I never will again. It is just such a terrible idea and there is always a way to get somewhere without having to.

Never. I don't consider it ethical.
Well, maybe I have on the tail end, with threshold effects.

LOL AT OPTION 4. the funny thing is , it really depends on the person. i know people that i would seriously trust driving me around on pills or blow for sure. never speed, never pulled over, perfect drivers even intoxicated. other ppl i would sure as fuck never get in a car with if they were fucked up.

i blaze all the time driving. doesnt bother me/ effect me as much as a beer would. mind you i dont get retarded high everytime.

I voted 3, but it's between 3 and 4. I'll drive after or during smoking some grass but I don't even think about driving if I've been drinking or popping pills.

No, I never drive high or drunk anymore. Ever since I came out of a mad alcohol blackout after having crashed my car, ripping off my oil-pan in the process, and doing about $3000 worth of damage to my brand new car. I was very thankful I didn't kill anyone or myself in the process. Seriously.

Riding the bus doesn't count, dude. Neither do razor scooters.

Never, ever would I drive under the influence. I could never live with myself if anything happened.

not since ive been an adult, i even walk to the bars, i think thats why the cops in my town never bother me, cuz they see me walking to and sometime staggering home from the bar lol!!!