Votes: 55 11.8%
  • Only in an emergency

Votes: 50 10.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 172 36.8%
  • Usually

Votes: 191 40.8%

• Total voters
I Was Wondering Why The Wall Was Gettin' Bigger.... Then It Hit Me!

^
Right in the baby-maker.

3 'caus I can'
make sure shits all outta my system.

But I often leave my car in certain places
(even sketchier places than I should)
because,
well,
even if I feel straight,
I have NO IDEA
what my Blood Alcohol Level's gonna be,
as it takes a lot fo'
me an' some assoc.'s
to get to DRUNK.

We may consume 30+drinks each
inna day/night binge,
if you count the hours,
I'm still over the limit after sleep.

I usually go on how I feel...

I LOVE drivin' while smokin' a joint,
but I get anxious
when drivin' after weed...
...so,
generally,
I don' drive on 'erb.

I drive on Benzo's most days.

The days when I drive.

I'd say it makes me a better driver in
comparison to
if I discontinued
abruptly,
which turns me into a
cryin' BLOB of whinge/wine.

Speed/Meth/Coke - Fine.

Op's - Not a Chance - No Tolerance.

I once drove while mushrooms were comin' on strong -
Never Psikes Again Drive Car Will I 1km By My'delf,
Took 'em,
Panick'd,
jett'd...

What are the other drugs again? ;)

These days,
not much of a chance.

I may have been 'Over Da Limit'
accordin' to Australia's 'Meth' testin'.....
....but there testin' is,
like,

"Hey, didin't you see a guy the other day
who said the word meth?"

"No.
He said 'death'.
We were at a funeral, cop.
What were you doin' there?"

"Routine. Please Put This Shit In Yo' Mouth, Sir.
This shows that you us'd meth or somethin' maybe,
in the last 20 days."

"(Fuckin' Knob!) No worries.
See You In Court.
Show &
Prove
...."

~THAT WAS CONVOLUTED~

Anyway...
(3)-(2)

PEACE
UnS
blank.gif

Drugs I can drive on:
weed
opiates
lower dose psyches
lower dose e
speed

Drugs I avoid driving on:
alcohol
benzos
ketamine
coke

I drive on opiates. But that doesn't affect my motor skills at all since I never nod, regardless of dose.

I also drive on alcohol, but I don't do it when I'm "over the limit."

I don't fuck with anything else. But, at one point in my life I did drive under the influence of pretty much every drug I have used. :\

Choice 4 - Usually.

I usually do but now that they have brought in Drug Driving Test I don't smoke as much and stop a while before I have to drive... You loose your license for 6 months and get a huge fine just not worth it IMO.

I use to have huge sessions then just jump in my car and go for a drive lol... I even use to drive on everything else but now they are out to get you at the hours you drive when your on it!

one night i was out with friends who were doing nangs. later on the drive home the driver (my friends friend) had a nang while driving. stupidest shit ever... anyway after they dropped me off i got a message saying that they had been in a accident (smashed into a poll), totalled the car, driver broke her nose.. lucky there were only minor injuries but yeah it just shows you that doing something stupid like that is asking for trouble.

Choice 4. I don't make it a point to drive while high, but if I gotta go somewhere and I'm stoned, I don't think twice about cruisin'.

When I answered the poll though, I thought the question referred to just pot, so I put usually.

I have driven while tripping/rolling/tweaking/drunk/coked etc. major exceptions being ketamine, DMT, and various phens/tryptamines. Oddly, the only time I've gotten a DWI, I was drunk and my car was not moving, though it was on the road, haha.

That raised the stakes a little bit so I only drive under the influence of drugs if it is a necessity, and never while drunk. Alcohol seems to fuck my driving up more than any other drug I've driven on.

^^^^ Agree with you totally squidhead... Can't the government see how many more deaths there are with alcohol and tobacco then illegal drugs.

I'm sure statistics would be the same all over the globe!

it depends...i'll drive high if I'm in a period of daily smoking. Because then I never get too high. But, if I'm not smoking daily then I won't drive high because I get too high to drive.

I should change my poll vote to: I drive when there is an emergency. I drive on opiates all the time but I don't really consider that as driving high because unless I'm nodding (when I avoid driving at all costs).

I just think my luck ran out a few years ago so I don't tempt fate. I got a dramatic DUI about ten years ago and it just ain't worth it. I live in a city though so it's much easier to avoid driving while fucked up.

Its irresponsible I know, but i drive drunk and high all the time. Ive never been busted though.

knock on wood.

never. I will do anything to prevent it in my presence.

It's one of the most selfish things anyone can do. Just imagine the amount of people placed at risk for every (1) person driving impaired. tens, hundreds, maybe even thousands per trip. I've no sympathy for voluntary impaired driving (or the stiff sentences incurred).

Last edited:
I'll only consider driving, if required, while rolling. I tend to drive fine while thizzin but I'll only do it if I have to.

I've driven while on the tail end of a trip or roll in actual emergencies where someone needed to be taken to the emergency room and I sincerely believed that the ambulance wouldnt make it in time. Otherwise i avoid it as best i can, catch rides with sober friends, take public transport (my favorite, MARTA has proven very convenient if a little scary to get from and to at times) or if i absolutely have to me and my girlfriend will sleep/hang out in our car till i am sober.

One night after a party ended circa 5am here I felt i was sober enough to drive and then realized once I got on the road that I was getting distracted far to easily so i pulled over in an out of the way closed on sundays business and just waited 3-4 hours to sober up. It was cold because it was winter but atlanta winters are relatively mild. It sucked but I am a very strong advocate of avoiding driving while impaired in any way.

Atlanta drivers are also very aggressive and will cut you off without thinking in a second, you have to be on your toes, there's been several situations where a driver will swerve in front of me, almost immediately stop , i hit my breaks, realize they're not going to stop me in time, check all three mirrors in about half a second and react by swerving into the appropriate lane. I've even had to swerve into the emergency lane before.

I also had another incident where we passed through some smoke on the interstate on the way to a party, we thought it was weird, kept going, got about 200 or so yards further up the road and then entered this huge vision obscuring cloud of smoke. Within about 100 feet or less at 60mph i realized that we were about to slam into a car that was at a dead stop in the middle of the interstate, checked all my mirrors, picked the clear lane and swerved into it as quick as I could. I also was driving a high balanced car and we came up on two wheels and probably very nearly flipped but i managed to keep it under control.

I sincerely believe that even the slightest impairment to my driving abilities at those times could have cost me or someone else their lives.

and the thing to really keep in mind is that you cant control what every other idiot on the road does, you have to protect your ass from both your mistakes and theirs. Better to wait till your wits are sharp before you take the wheel.

Psychedelics actually seem to have built in a mechanism to prevent me from even getting in a car while fucked up. I get images from sites like rotten.com of car crashes and mangled bodies. Images of me holding my girlfriend while she bleeds to death from horrible wounds. Even if I am tripping lightly these days they'll start very vividly if i even consider getting in a car, even if the driver is sober.

So I generally take marta. I get train derailments flashing through my head from time to time, but not nearly as often as car wrecks.

The only other drug I do is rolling, and usually at home so driving has only been an issue one time when some pills were cut with some shit that made my girlfriend throw up well over a dozen times in half an hour, she started to get dizzy from extreme dehydration and couldnt stand up on her own so I drove her the two miles to the emergency room. Though i'm, fairly certain I was almost entirely sober when I drove her there as we had started rolling around 10, redosed at 2ish and we didnt actually go to the ER till almost 8am.

No i only drive sober.

It is completley stupid and reckless to drive while under the influence of any drug.

Thats not an opinion its a fact.

No. Surprisingly I don`t,and im high quite a bit. I just call a cab, i`d rather be driven then drive