Votes: 55 11.8%
  • Only in an emergency

Votes: 50 10.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 172 36.8%
  • Usually

Votes: 191 40.8%

• Total voters
Nope, I would never endanger peoples lives because of my actions.

I drive high all the time and I've never killed anyone. In fact the only time I've gotten speeding tickets was when I wasn't high.

Weed effects different people different ways, and the tolerance level has a big part in this. I have a very high tolerance, and I assure you my driving high is no more dangerous than my driving sober. It actually might be safer, because I am much more cautious when i drive high.

In fact, I wouldn't take a road trip anyway but high!

yeah back when i smoked I would without even thinking about it. Same as i would now on percocets and such. Not saying it's a good idea for everyone, but I personally never had a problem with it.

I was just talking to my roomates girlfriend about this the other night. She REFUSES to drive high but has no problem driving home drunk from the bar.... made no sense to me.

when i was young and stupid i used to drive high a lot, thank god i never killed anyone. i would always use the argument that "it makes me more aware and doesn't effect my coordination as much as alcohol" and while those things may have been true, it also made me extremely confused which was not a good thing.

for example, one time when i was pretty new to smoking weed and had just smoked a huge amount of white widow i was driving home and i FORGOT WHICH SIDE OF THE ROAD YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DRIVE ON. i literally could not remember whether i was supposed to be driving on the right side or the left side of the road. i kept trying to think "ok, in england it is the opposite" but then i realized that didn't help me.

after that i pretty much stopped driving high, although i would still drive after i had come down wasn't completely sober. i've gone through straight though red lights at intersections, turned down the wrong way of one way streets and driven on the wrong side of the road all because of weed. .

Some RX drugs are just as bad. I remember I was on Seroquel for sleep and went the wrong way up a one-way street.

blase deviant said:
Some RX drugs are just as bad. I remember I was on Seroquel for sleep and went the wrong way up a one-way street.

i've actually done a lot of stupid things like that driving sober too but looking back, i know it happened a lot more often when i was stoned.

and of course some RX drugs are just as bad. try driving on a few somas. i would never do it because those things mess me up so much i can hardly sit up.

We were all on Xanax, Soma, and smoking some bud and all of a sudden we all come to from the blackout and we are in the middle of the hood at 3 or 4 in the morning.

My buddy who was driving told us the next day that he was having to drive with one eye closed because he was seeing double everything with both eyes open.

Really stupid and I don't suggest riding, or driving while doing any kind of drug. Perhaps except salvia.

But as for myself, I've never driven under the influence of anything.

I did once drive REALLY wasted. I'm glad I didn't kill anybody or didn't get killed. I really don't know how I was able to drive when I was so incredibly drunk and I only remember flashes and what friends told me.

I actually do drive under the influence of amphetamines. I don't think it would have any negative effect on driving.

wiggi said:
We were all on Xanax, Soma, and smoking some bud and all of a sudden we all come to from the blackout and we are in the middle of the hood at 3 or 4 in the morning.

My buddy who was driving told us the next day that he was having to drive with one eye closed because he was seeing double everything with both eyes open.

Really stupid and I don't suggest riding, or driving while doing any kind of drug. Perhaps except salvia.

But as for myself, I've never driven under the influence of anything.

did i read that wrong? how could you drive while under the influence of salvia? i dont see how a low dose would be any less impairing than any other drug and a high dose you are not even in this dimension.

if i was ranking drugs as in most difficult to drive on a high dose of, salvia would be near the top of the list.

burn out said:
did i read that wrong? how could you drive while under the influence of salvia? i dont see how a low dose would be any less impairing than any other drug and a high dose you are not even in this dimension.

if i was ranking drugs as in most difficult to drive on a high dose of, salvia would be near the top of the list.

My thoughts exactly. The only time I've tried salvia I was in a completely different fucking world! Yeah it only lasted for a few seconds, but those few seconds I think made me see green valleys and friendly tigers, among other crazy stuff.

I'd rather take my chances driving on acid than salvia!

I have... on speed..in the past... but I avoid driving high on any subtance not only to responsible but to save my hard earned driver licence!

high on weed I wouldnt go near car hahaha... I'd be too paranoid and scared!.... all my friends drive high though...

Its not safe to drive high.

Driving high is just like driving drunk. Your motor skills and reflexes are impaired.

Its not safe. Period.

As for me, I've never driven high/drunk/fucked up/whatever, but it not because I didn't try too. I definitely tried too. Its a good thing I had concerned friends.

yeah i do, i drive high on weed and roxi's
my bluelight buddy keeps me awake on my drives home while swerving on roxis
and when i get home, i throw up from the motion sickness

I don't think its ever right to drive under the influence of any intoxicating substance, thats not to say I haven't. But several times I have kicked myself later knowing how stupid such actions are.

i will drive high, but i really hate it and do so only if i really have to...i can tell my reaction time is way slower and it really makes me nervous to drive high, and pretty much kills my high!