• Only in an emergency

Votes: 50 10.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 172 36.8%
  • Usually

Votes: 191 40.8%

• Total voters
^^Word up.

i m pretty paranoid of drivin when im stoned as hell...when i first started drivin i was 19, and was already past my "reckless drugs and drinkin whenever, wherever, its all good, fuck tomorrrow live for today whatever happens happens" phase. so i think if i had started drivin back then, i woulda drove high and had alot more practice and most liekly i would drive high now.

But cuz i never got my license til so late, i never really had to drive high and i still dont do it. i done it a couple times. and it seems like i dont drive too good when im high so i try not to do it since it just seems smarter to try and avoid it. ill drive burnt out or whatever as long as i get some time to come down and relax. once i hit the "i aint stoned no more, just tired" stage im good for the road.

I think of it like this.....if you eliminate all the variables....then youre more likely to get the same end result no matte rhow many times you do somethin. so if i dont drive high then the cop cant think i look high when he pulls me over. if he dont think i look high then he wont call a female officer to search me and find my weed. na mean? the more you add into it (gettin high before driving, the smell, your phyical appearance, someone else drivin your car cuz youre too fucked up to drive, etc) thats when shit gets shady cuz youre takin mor eand more chance of gettin arrested with each one of them small things that are "ok" by themself. ..

Last edited:
3, I drive when i'm on heroin, but not to the point of nodding. I also drive while wired on cocaine.

Matt_Himself said:
"Gotta get home, stay straight, I can do this, hmm, that song on the radio is good, I wonder if theyll play around here, hmm I like to play instruments, I wish I could play piano better, maybe Ill take some lessons, that wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt so busy and... OH FUCK IM MOVING AT 40MPH!"

lol, thats accually a pretty good idea of how it affects me too. I won't drive for awhile after getting stoned theese days, I deemed it dangerous a long time ago for this exact reason.

sylvan Wanderer said:
Where can I get some of this special OTC cold medicine? Seriously, When I cna barely remember my name I don't think its the best Idea to get behind the wheel.

Going by Lacey's definition, a 4. But that's only because I will have a few beers and than drive. If I am drunk or stoned I never drive.
What kinda weed are you smoking that makes you forget your name?

If I'm on any depressant or hallucinogenic drug, I WILL NOT drive. However, if I'm on a stimulant drug, specifically dextroamphetamine, I will drive, except for instances where I'm on an especially high dose or on a comedown/crash.

does a bear shit in the woods n' wipe its ass on a white fluffy rabbit ?

yea. not that its smart or okay but ive driven under the influence of pretty much every drug.

4 but only on weed
I hate driving when I'm really fucked up. My motto is if I can't walk I can't drive lol I pretty much never drive on anything besides bud unless I absolutely have to/ its a short drive.

Never, get a taxi or ambulance in an emergancy. You could kill yourself or others.

I can drive while high on marijuana just fine, and also while tipsy. It took me a while to get the hang of driving while rolling but I got it...I just get lost a lot easier =P

I only passed my test yesterday, but I don't think I'd ever drink & drive because I have friends who have lost loved ones because of people who've done that kind of thing. I was wondering though how much certain drugs do affect your driving abilities? For example legal highs like BZP/TMFPP?

I wouldn't get in a car with someone who had been drinking (although I have done in the past and almost ended up in a ditch) but for someone reason I have no problem with jumping in the car with mates who are stoned out of their brains to go get some fried chicken when we've got the munchies.

never. thats illegal. i drove stoned once but that was because it was an emergency.

I used to frequently but then I sold my car, so now I walk stoned.

Weed and Driving is harmless if you have experience with both.

and for me, every tweaker i've ever known drives HORRIBLY on Meth. They always seem to have no idea where they are going.

And as for alcohol and driving.... NEVER DO IT!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!99% of drug use is IV coke....aint no way...id be crawling on the floor of the truck and driving with my toes...

How about DMT when driving? Even better, do the quarter mile in a dragster on DMT.