• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do people still huff?

Yeah it is a kind of silver paint, but only the colour is silver, not the actual precious metal lol. But they huff bronze that's why I said that when the country gets richer they are gonna huff gold. Aurolac is kinda old fashioned, everybody is either on bronze or prenadez glue

Yeah it is a kind of silver paint, but only the colour is silver, not the actual precious metal lol. But they huff bronze that's why I said that when the country gets richer they are gonna huff gold. Aurolac is kinda old fashioned, everybody is either on bronze or prenadez glue
ZB was asking about Bruce lee and Bruce lees hair was silver.

Yeah I know, that's really called aurolac.

Btw I would love to huff the sweat of my balls, better rush than poor old diamorphine

The kids on my estate have started setting fire to the bottom of wheelie bins then inhaling the fumes off the burning plastic.
Not sure about the effects they get from it but wouldn’t have thought it would be good for your health long term lol
I heard of a guy who suicided in a long hire bin that was filled with fake grass and set alight after he jumped in. he died en route to the hospital with big burns, these guys are playing with danger.

I heard of a guy who suicided in a long hire bin that was filled with fake grass and set alight after he jumped in. he died en route to the hospital with big burns, these guys are playing with danger.
I hope they die a horrible painful death from inhaling the toxic fumes. These are the same kids that are terrorising the area on mopeds and off road bikes. They rob anyone and are the reason it’s not safe to go on the estate after dark so fuck em.

Burning to death would be one of the worst ways to go, if the smoke don’t get you and your aware what’s happening it would be awful. I’ve seen video of people burning to death though and it’s like a calm comes over them and they just stop thrashing and just succumb to it. Strange to see

Yeah I know, that's really called aurolac.

Btw I would love to huff the sweat of my balls, better rush than poor old diamorphine

There was someone on here selling her dirty underwear, you could do that do others could huff your sweaty bollox too.
You’d be able to spot someone using morphs sack smack, easily identifiable by the pinkeye

It's still a very serious epidemic in low-income areas, especially among orphans. It's really terrible because it's really some of the most harmful stuff that you could ever be addicted to. The only direct experience I had was in Kurdistan. The way society in the West treats Alcohol (cheap, you can get wasted all day for 5$) is analogous to how huffing of solvents and stuff is treated in low-income areas.

Do they not have alcohol in the glue fiends area? What's the chemical in aurolac that gets you fukd up

WTF!!???!!!???!

That Jesco White really needs help imho, I've been looking into him & his quite something.

eda6986b31ec64c573c054a9c56b4b86.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Police: Tenn. man arrested after search yields super glue-huffing stash

zielinkski.jpg

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- A Knoxville man faces charges after an incident in Market Square Wednesday.

Just before 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, multiple people flagged down an officer in Market Square to report "odd behavior" by a man.

According to police, Brian Zielinski refused to stop walking away when he was approached by officers. The reporting officer noted that Zielinski was "talking incoherently and appeared to be under the influence of some type of inhalant."

Authorities said a search yielded two bottles of super glue in Zielinski's front pants pocket and a sunglasses case containing small light bulbs with a straw attached to the end of the bulb. Zielinski allegedly told investigators the stash of supplies was for huffing glue.

Officers also reported finding a small electronic scale with a crystal like residue in Zielinski's bag.

After being placed in handcuffs, Zielinski allegedly tried running away and was restrained on the ground. Officers reported that he told officers to kill him while banging his head on the sidewalk. As KPD was trying to place leg shackles on Zielinski, they said he started kicking officers.

"His actions created an unreasonable amount of noise that was preventing the surrounding public from carrying on with their lawful activities," the police report said.

Zielinski has been charged with disorderly conduct, evading arrest, inhale and possess intoxicants for unlawful purposes, possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia uses and activities, and resist, stop, arrest, search (no weapon).

Zielinski was previously arrested in Dunlap, Tennessee, after police said he had been wandering around town dressed in a pirate costume with braids in his beard. Police reported Zielinski was kicked out of a friend's residence, where he had been staying, when he "began acting crazy." Zielinski apparently refused to leave the home and crawled back into the building through a downstairs window, where he reportedly became combative.

Wow he is the nikola tesla of huffing, that's a very ingenious way to huff, with the bulb and straw

A woman has been jailed and banned from entering Woking after she punched a blind man and was caught in the middle of a sex act in the street.
She pleaded guilty outraging public decency after she was caught in the middle of a sex act that Judge Peter Ross said was ‘no doubt for money’. Prosecutor John Upton said she was spotted in Goldsworth Road, Woking, ‘being fingered by a man’ on July 29 this year. When being arrested she assaulted two police officers calling one of them a ‘P**i c**t’. Timothy Leete said that she was addicted to inhaling butane gas.

Welcome to England.

@mal3volent Equal to anything in the deep south you know of?

A woman has been jailed and banned from entering Woking after she punched a blind man and was caught in the middle of a sex act in the street.
She pleaded guilty outraging public decency after she was caught in the middle of a sex act that Judge Peter Ross said was ‘no doubt for money’. Prosecutor John Upton said she was spotted in Goldsworth Road, Woking, ‘being fingered by a man’ on July 29 this year. When being arrested she assaulted two police officers calling one of them a ‘P**i c**t’. Timothy Leete said that she was addicted to inhaling butane gas.

Welcome to England.

@mal3volent Equal to anything in the deep south you know of?
Who the fuck pays to finger blast a tramp lol