• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do people still huff?

I also have a predilection for Jenkem. But I've found that only the shit from poor, infant orphans actually works. People have to suffer for us to get our kicks y'know? ;)

Yeah I know, I snort sulfuric acid from the wrists of burned people with parkinson, some like to sniff on bouncy tits but I prefer bouncy wrists

There was one kid who used to huff glue. Me and my friends thought this was harmful and after hearing of him sniffing glue a few too many times and as he was on the edge of our social group felt obligated to act so we took his glue off him and gave him some pot and told him to call us if he wants to get high.it was my first real act of harm reduction.and hopefully he went on to damage less braincells than he would have otherwise.

There was one kid who used to huff glue. Me and my friends thought this was harmful and after hearing of him sniffing glue a few too many times and as he was on the edge of our social group felt obligated to act so we took his glue off him and gave him some pot and told him to call us if he wants to get high.it was my first real act of harm reduction.and hopefully he went on to damage less braincells than he would have otherwise.
Well cannabis is a gateway drug so the guys prob fucked on meth now. Good job

I've had nitrous cloroform and ethyl ether which actually get you high.hyffing toluene butane or thinners is just dangerous and poisonous.theres a pretty thick line between getting high and causing brain damage and I feel petrol, thinners and lighter fluid is on the other side of that rather thick line.

@morpheuspapaverus Any idea what that stuff which looks like grey paint actually is they sniff in your country?
That Bruce Lee King of the sewers used to love it & all the kinds that lived in underground were addicted to it.