• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do people still huff?

The kids on my estate have started setting fire to the bottom of wheelie bins then inhaling the fumes off the burning plastic.
Not sure about the effects they get from it but wouldn’t have thought it would be good for your health long term lol

That is well fucked up. But who am I to judge..?

This is just a question I have after reading a post though I'm not sure if they were just trolling.
I'm NOT in any way saying for someone to go try this as it can kill you stone dead & some people do really bad stuff after taking butane/ glue /gas etc, it is REALLY BAD & I'm not in any way trying to say people should do it, in my view though I've done it a bit too much back in the day it is a "dirty" way to get high & quite toxic & can kill you so fast you'll not even know about it.

Do people still huff solvent these days? Back at school we used to love to have a smoke of soapbar (low grade Pakistan pressed hash that was huge in the UK years ago) & then go sniff gas or glue but we were poor & I figured these days with all the good stuff out there & the huge RC market people wouldn't be fussed with a can of lighter gas / bag of glue but it seems I may be wrong (if the thread was legit)

Anyone willing to admit to doing this & if so why you do it etc?..........

Personally I'd prefer to do Nutmeg or even 3C-E / Escaline (oh that come down huh folks) again than pick up a can these days.
I have a friend that's around 40 and he always hangs out with this dude that's on probation.Well they huff toluene and get just completely trashed on this stuff.My 40 year old friend would rather huff toluene than drink or smoke green.They always reek of the stuff and my friends brain is definitely toasted hes became retarded and I believe the toluene definitely contributed to this.
I tried it once and was in a dissociated nightmare and came out of it in the hospital.Nasty stuff.

Was the post on here? I read a really crazy post on reddit months ago about a grown ass man and huffin computer duster. Some commenters doubted the story but it didn’t come off as a lie, even after reading the guys post history.

Er, guilty as charged guv'nor. I actually quite like butane. I know it's lethal and stupid, but the rush is incredible...

I know your a bit older than me but I get the feeling back in your early 20's it was the "golden age" of huffing stuff.
With the Tory party & their witch just getting into power glue out of Kwik Save bag must have seemed like the only hope left to humanity.

Ha haven’t heard that term in a long time

I'm a lot older than most of BL think I am, I have no idea what the youth call it today so I used the word I know it by & use.

Kids these days call their pills "Good golly Miss Molly, sure like to ball. Good golly, Miss Molly, sure like to ball. When you're rockin' and a rollin' can't hear your momma call." when we used to call 'em "pills" or sometimes "Are they those brown elephants again? You know they are Serbian MDA" (slight clue on how old I actually am. Hardcore to me is a form of UK rave music not some woman taking huge black cock in her bum.

I know your a bit older than me but I get the feeling back in your early 20's it was the "golden age" of huffing stuff.
With the Tory party & their witch just getting into power glue out of Kwik Save bag must have seemed like the only hope left to humanity.

Never did glue mate , it was a little scummy even for me. But butane and hammerite thinners (toluene) were always something to fall back on when times were hard...

I think it's naphta and other shit made of naphta, it has a very distinct smell and taste, it's not like regular glue, in the past shoe repairers used this for the shoes and boots

I never judge drug users (I'm one myself) but I make an exception with huffers. Unless you're an illiterate orphan kid who lives in the street you have to be retarded to do that, and if you aren't already then you will be soon (literally). It's like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer because it feels funny.

But for real if you're a huffer and can still think then please stop and use ANY other drug instead.

OT: I've met a few people who huff but thankfully it seems to be less popular now.

I know the standard drug propaganda says "drugs kill brain cells" but doesn't huffing most volatile substances ACTUALLY kill brain cells?

I didn't think it was actually this popular seeing as it would make you literally retarded...

Anyone see Alison the computer duster huffer eoisode on Intervention? lol.

I've tried it myself but never liked it. It just gave me a somewhat unpleasant head rush. No high or euphoria at all.

The kids on my estate have started setting fire to the bottom of wheelie bins then inhaling the fumes off the burning plastic.
Not sure about the effects they get from it but wouldn’t have thought it would be good for your health long term lol

Plastic fumes are incredibly toxic! And very, very damaging to the brain, heart and lungs. I cannot believe anybody could be that stupid. Well, having met people, actually I could, but fucking hell. I guess that's why we have Natural Selection lol.

Plastic fumes are incredibly toxic! And very, very damaging to the brain, heart and lungs. I cannot believe anybody could be that stupid. Well, having met people, actually I could, but fucking hell. I guess that's why we have Natural Selection lol.
I did some stupid shit when I was young but that’s fuckin retarded.
If you see the state of their parents it starts to make more sense

I huffed gas a few times when I was young, I would always have a heavy sense of Deja Vu and that someone else was with me even though I was alone...Everything was extremely loud I could here for miles and miles and a strange wahhhhhh sound coming from the woods.

For fubars 60th birthday I'm gonna be generous and buy this 25 l prenadez glue for us to huff. https://www.e-chimicale.ro/prenadez-25-l.html this is the glue I have to find the ingredient list so I know what gets you so high

What is that like the Cristal of glues?That's pretty cool of you to break out the top shelf stuff on account of Fubar. I got some premium unleaded gas we can pass around for the occasion or if you guys are feeling ballsy we can keep the lead for that extra kick.