• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DO I MAKE THE SWITCH?

True we got off topic - to answer OP -

Don't listen to people saying you can just switch from fentanyl to suboxone because that's bullshit. Yes you need to wait till you're in withdrawal, around 16-24 hour minimum. Yes fentanyl has a short - half life, doesn't mean it's not heavily on your brain.
would the same apply to just straight forward bupe without the nalaxone?

Correct that bupe on its own still causes precipitated withdrawals. The naloxone is basically not absorbed orally so all the effects you get from Suboxone come from the bupe. It's caused by bupe being a partial agonist with very strong binding affinity for the opioid receptors.

Yes, this is a harm reduction thread. Harm reduction would be to call out that this is a troll this is utterly impossible.

Nah it's already been clarified he's talking about the weight of the street powder. Fent sold on the street is cut heavily for obvious reasons. Fent/mannitol mixes are especially common. OP doesn't know about dosing of pure fent but he's dealing with street shit.

Nah it's already been clarified he's talking about the weight of the street powder. Fent sold on the street is cut heavily for obvious reasons. Fent/mannitol mixes are especially common. OP doesn't know about dosing of pure fent but he's dealing with street shit.
Oh I didn’t see that I just looked at the post and replied. Ima phase out cause I have no idea about fentanyl