• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DO I MAKE THE SWITCH?

HelpMe2221587

Greenlighter
Used to do about 5 to 8 perk 30s a day. Unfortunately I switched to fetanyl. Doing about 3 to 5 grams a day. I want to get back on suboxone and am reading horror stories about switching to suboxone from fetanyl. On perks I could do one before bed and wakeup and take a suboxone and be fine. Does anyone think it's a good idea to maybe switch back to the percocett for a few days. Then go to suboxone. I no I am probably going to need alot since fetanyl is 100× more potent than perks.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks everyone stay safe!

You would be dead on 3 grams of fentanyl. Either you’ve wrote the wrong dose or you’re not taking fentanyl.

You would be dead on 3 grams of fentanyl. Either you’ve wrote the wrong dose or you’re not taking fentanyl.
How is that so? If you go get a 40 that is about a .6. I am doing about 6 to 8 40 bags a day. How else would I word that? Obviously it's not 100 percent pure. But it's about 3 to 4 grams.

The honest answer is no one can really tell you. What I can tell you from experience of using fentanyl for a long period than switching to suboxone, which I have done, is if you don't wait long enough you're gonna need more fentanyl. It will be that bad that you'll either sit in bed 24 hours unable to move, or you'll call someone and get more dope.

If you wait until you are seriously fiending. and don't take that lightly you gotta really be fucking hurting to take it, it will relief your symptoms. If you "think" oh I need more fent, and sniff some suboxone, you are in for a rough fuckin' day. And only you and God are getting you out of that ride. Or a lot more wasted $ to try and break out of P/WD. Which is not easy task.

Fentanyl is given to people in Micrograms because it’s so potent. You might get doseages Of like 500mg for sedation in a hospital setting but you would not be able to take 3G of fent in a day and survive. I’m sorry but it’s just unbelievable. The purity must be unbelievably low.

The honest answer is no one can really tell you. What I can tell you from experience of using fentanyl for a long period than switching to suboxone, which I have done, is if you don't wait long enough you're gonna need more fentanyl. It will be that bad that you'll either sit in bed 24 hours unable to move, or you'll call someone and get more dope.

If you wait until you are seriously fiending. and don't take that lightly you gotta really be fucking hurting to take it, it will relief your symptoms. If you "think" oh I need more fent, and sniff some suboxone, you are in for a rough fuckin' day. And only you and God are getting you out of that ride. Or a lot more wasted $ to try and break out of P/WD. Which is not easy task.
How long did you wait? I have no intentions of just taking a suboxone with a head ache. I'm going to wait until I'm in full sweats and withdrawal. Jeez it sucks to even think about lol...how long did u wait? And did u start off with a low dose.

Fentanyl is given to people in Micrograms because it’s so potent. You might get doseages Of like 500mg for sedation in a hospital setting but you would not be able to take 3G of fent in a day and survive. I’m sorry but it’s just unbelievable. The purity must be unbelievably low.
Yes we are talking about 2 different things. Your talking about hospital fetanyl. I'm talking about the weight of the powder in a bag off the street.

How long did you wait? I have no intentions of just taking a suboxone with a head ache. I'm going to wait until I'm in full sweats and withdrawal. Jeez it sucks to even think about lol...how long did u wait? And did u start off with a low dose.

Start with a low dose. If at 24 hours you haven't slept and are visibly sweating wanting death take a small piece. Pray for the best and have a good attitude it's gonna work. Just wait as long as you can and hope you toughed it out long enough.

Edit: I know what he's talking about in Massachusettes it's basically just called fentanyl at this point, referring to heroin. A mix of both when I got arrested actually and lab

And the worst withdrawal I ever caused by suboxone I was on vacation and I did fentanyl at around 6 am, then suboxone at 2 pm, and I died. No short of the word, 8 hours later from fent dose I put myself almost into the hospital. Had a $400 hotel room at Disney, missed the Animal Kingdom and layed in bed like a little bitch for the whole day and night. Recovered next day

U must be getting like 95% cut 5% fent. No offense

No one was arguing it's that pure. It definitely is less than 5% fentanyl. Even 5% fent and 95% cut leaves you with a 50mg gram of fentanyl, which is easily deadily for non-tolerant opiate users. This is why so many people are dying because the heroin he's doing definitely has "hot spots" it's just chemistry that the dope will vary in purity especially with dope like this

No one was arguing it's that pure. It definitely is less than 5% fentanyl. Even 5% fent and 95% cut leaves you with a 50mg gram of fentanyl, which is easily deadily for non-tolerant opiate users. This is why so many people are dying because the heroin he's doing definitely has "hot spots" it's just chemistry that the dope will vary in purity especially with dope like this

How much could the purity of this be then? Maybe it is not fentanyl, or it has 0.01% purity and this person has a lot of tolerance

Why not call it what it is then? Heroin/fent mix. Yes 50mg is a huge amount and if the OP got a bag that contained way more fent than they’d been taking they could easily die.

I would be advising the OP seek out a Doctors opinion on how to taper off this properly and getting some proper medical intervention.

Why not call it what it is then? Heroin/fent mix. Yes 50mg is a huge amount and if the OP got a bag that contained way more fent than they’d been taking they could easily die.

I would be advising the OP seek out a Doctors opinion on how to taper off this properly and getting some proper medical intervention.

Could someone take 50mg of fentanyl and not die? I think it must be impossible

Could someone take 50mg of fentanyl and not die? I think it must be impossible
Considering it’s given in micrograms yes of course you’d most likely die with 50mg as well as the fact it’s cut with heroin like wtf, I highly doubt it’s 50mg like but was just going with the above posters working out. Even if the OP had a tolerance I highly highly doubt it’s got that in it. Like it’s purity is most likely what you suggested. It can’t be more than that or they’d be dead. Which is why I wonder why they called it fentanyl. Like it’s heroin with a very small fent cut. Calling it fentanyl is dangerous because it lessens the idea that fentanyl is deadly. “Oh I’ve been taking 3-5g of fentanyl” no you haven’t you’ve been taking 3-5g of heroin that has fent cut with it.
Fentanyl is deadly, don’t become blasé because you’re taking a very big risk every time you take it.

Considering it’s given in micrograms yes of course you’d most likely die with 50mg as well as the fact it’s cut with heroin like wtf, I highly doubt it’s 50mg like but was just going with the above posters working out. Even if the OP had a tolerance I highly highly doubt it’s got that in it. Like it’s purity is most likely what you suggested. It can’t be more than that or they’d be dead. Which is why I wonder why they called it fentanyl. Like it’s heroin with a very small fent cut. Calling it fentanyl is dangerous because it lessens the idea that fentanyl is deadly. “Oh I’ve been taking 3-5g of fentanyl” no you haven’t you’ve been taking 3-5g of heroin that has fent cut with it.
Fentanyl is deadly, don’t become blasé because you’re taking a very big risk every time you take it.
So even 100 micrograms could kill someone without tolerance, so I don't know what OP is trying to say.

So even 100 micrograms could kill someone without tolerance, so I don't know what OP is trying to say.
100mcg is one of the highest doseages of a patch they give, is a super long release of 168 hours and is equivalent to 16.8mg fent. So you can imagine what taking 16.8mg fent would do to you.