• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DO I MAKE THE SWITCH?

I switched from fentanyl to suboxone with no gap. Fent so strongly binds that sub won't rip it off. I went directly from a 50 mcg patch to my first sub which was 2mg. You should reduce tolerance though if your doing 30,000 - 50,000 mcg per day, lol

Start with a low dose. If at 24 hours you haven't slept and are visibly sweating wanting death take a small piece.
Guys, you really dont need to suffer. Fent to Sub is painless. Sub is not potent enough to rip fent off and cause PWDs. Imho just introduce tiny bits of sub into your system even while on Fent, like quarter mgs.

Guys, you really dont need to suffer. Fent to Sub is painless. Sub is not potent enough to rip fent off and cause PWDs. Imho just introduce tiny bits of sub into your system even while on Fent, like quarter mgs.
It’s not fent to sub though is it. At the doseages the OP is suggesting that’s not possible. It’s heroin with a really fricking small amount fent cut in. That’s the issue.

It’s not fent to sub though is it. At the doseages the OP is suggesting that’s not possible. It’s heroin with a really fricking small amount fent cut in. That’s the issue.
ok, well if its heroin, then I've heard you should wait a bit, but I think its the Burmese method or something where you introduce small bits of sub at a time to avoid PWD. After 12 hours of no H, I'd start with a quarter mg and see what happens. Maybe even 1/8mg if you've strips.

Ye it's most likely not fent as that amount would seriously put you on your back, does fent have any weaker analogues? I know about carfentinal which would apparently kill some1 before they got a habit. That's a lot of shit your putting into your body. I'm taking 1-2g a say of what I believe to be a fent/diamorphine mix Smoked(I couldn't be 100% sure it has fent I it though as when testing I only had the morph test kit which was a definite +
I can't advise on this as I'm unsure to how long to leave it with a mix, just don't go taking large amounts of bupe until you've taken a small amount to gauge how you will react. I don't want to make any other suggestions in case I'm wrong as bad info is far worse than no info imo.
Good luck & stay safe

Why not call it what it is then? Heroin/fent mix. Yes 50mg is a huge amount and if the OP got a bag that contained way more fent than they’d been taking they could easily die.

I would be advising the OP seek out a Doctors opinion on how to taper off this properly and getting some proper medical intervention.

Can call it like it is. But chances are his dope has no heroin, is around 1% fentanyl and the rest is cut to be honest. That’s what has flooded the New England market.

I had a pure fentanyl tolerance and used a e-juice vape bottle to dose 1-2 mg at a time intranasal. People can take these doses of fent with tolerance build up.

but yes even the strongest soldier if they snort or shot 10 mg of pure fent, would more than likely die. That’s why this fent street dope is so dangerous

OP is trying to get off *dope via usage of subs.
Not wondering how pure/unpure the *dope is or fent content... if any.
Personally I have no experience with subs. Use to like eating the big orange methadone pills, adding this and that and buzzed for a full 24hrs. No more; been decades now.
One will never know how hard or painful it will be to taper or jump off that wagon, only guess as we honestly do not know what is in those 40 bags. If we did know the composition of said substance(s), it may help one offer an option or three to get away from it.
Best of luck,
Ptah

True we got off topic - to answer OP -

Don't listen to people saying you can just switch from fentanyl to suboxone because that's bullshit. Yes you need to wait till you're in withdrawal, around 16-24 hour minimum. Yes fentanyl has a short - half life, doesn't mean it's not heavily on your brain.

It just makes sense (to me) to taper off what one is on and see how that goes first before jumping to something else. Just my opinion.
Fent is shit and needs to be disposed of globally.

It just makes sense (to me) to taper off what one is on and see how that goes first before jumping to something else. Just my opinion.
Fent is shit and needs to be disposed of globally.

Agree completely with both. It would be a good idea to at least cut back usage before switching substances.

Also - wish fentanyl was never created. Lacks any real euphoria of other opiates, which is another reason people die. They search for relief and the high that fentanyl can't give, use too much and die.

Fentanyl gave me an out of body experience with a ghost. I was attacked in my bedroom, by an entity. I came to to my dog barking and jumping at the air. That's what really freaked me out was the fact like I couldn't just chalk it up to a nightmare wtf was my dog doing? Terrible drug. I've taken psychedelics, and plenty of other drugs. I've never had an experience quite like that night. Still can't explain it.

Agree completely with both. It would be a good idea to at least cut back usage before switching substances.

Also - wish fentanyl was never created. Lacks any real euphoria of other opiates, which is another reason people die. They search for relief and the high that fentanyl can't give, use too much and die.

Fentanyl gave me an out of body experience with a ghost. I was attacked in my bedroom, by an entity. I came to to my dog barking and jumping at the air. That's what really freaked me out was the fact like I couldn't just chalk it up to a nightmare wtf was my dog doing? Terrible drug. I've taken psychedelics, and plenty of other drugs. I've never had an experience quite like that night. Still can't explain it.
Fentanyl is so important for those who have chronic pain. Those with end of life needs to be comfortable. I have been given fent lollies for really bad hip dislocations which I definitely needed and thanked the gods for because without it I couldn’t have survived. It’s just a shame that it’s made it’s way to being used recreationally. Fentanyl is a dangerous drug when not used as directed.

The reason the post got off topic is because
A) it’s not 3-5g of fent the OP is taking or they’d be dead
B) how can anyone give advice when we don’t know what OP is taking, maybe they don’t either but I’d advise getting that shit tested
C) OP says even when questioned that it’s fent and yes maybe there is a cut in there but it’s dangerous and blaze to believe you’re taking that much fent and surviving. I was trying to drill home to the OP that it’s not fent they are getting off, it’s the 97% of that’s in that cut plus the possible fent it’s cut with. How can you give advice for something that’s not known? It’s downright dangerous in itself.

OP needs medical intervention to get them SAFELY off the amount they are taking. We can not give any advice here because we have literally no idea what they are taking. Yes tapering off what they are taking is a great idea but again, how slow a taper do you advise when you don’t know what it is?

Dang @OpiateKiller
WTF?
Your posts are becoming more cohesive and ledge-able.
Lovin' it what are we on or not on, may I ask?

Right now I just woke up and drank a cup of coffee so that's all so far for today :coffee:

And yeah I really can't explain that night. I chalk it up to two outcomes, either I'm right and it was a spirit or a ghost, or I was hallucinating and my sub-conscious mind was telling me I am going to die if I continue to use fentanyl, and basically was telling me I was dying. That's the only two explanations I can think. But the second outcome doesn't really explain my dog unless I was screaming but he wasn't barking at me he was barking at another direction. Freaky.

Here in Austria the highest dosage people get are 75micrograms, but not even people that dying from cancer but mostly people who are in a cronic pain since i dont know - 20 years? They are so poor, because the Fentanyl doesnt help them. From time to time the ask my to murder dem with a pillow, putting 5 instead of 1 patch on the upper arm and so on.

It's a mess not only for young people.

JJ

Fentanyl is so important for those who have chronic pain. Those with end of life needs to be comfortable. I have been given fent lollies for really bad hip dislocations which I definitely needed and thanked the gods for because without it I couldn’t have survived. It’s just a shame that it’s made it’s way to being used recreationally. Fentanyl is a dangerous drug when not used as directed.

The reason the post got off topic is because
A) it’s not 3-5g of fent the OP is taking or they’d be dead
B) how can anyone give advice when we don’t know what OP is taking, maybe they don’t either but I’d advise getting that shit tested
C) OP says even when questioned that it’s fent and yes maybe there is a cut in there but it’s dangerous and blaze to believe you’re taking that much fent and surviving. I was trying to drill home to the OP that it’s not fent they are getting off, it’s the 97% of that’s in that cut plus the possible fent it’s cut with. How can you give advice for something that’s not known? It’s downright dangerous in itself.

OP needs medical intervention to get them SAFELY off the amount they are taking. We can not give any advice here because we have literally no idea what they are taking. Yes tapering off what they are taking is a great idea but again, how slow a taper do you advise when you don’t know what it is?

Agreed that it is difficult for us to give any proper advice on a taper with street drugs and we really cannot be of much assistance. Unless his product is always the same purity, which is possible the flow of drugs is reliable and the product remains mostly the same amount per gram, then he could personally just cut back his usage and slow down.. but we don't know that information.

And I'm not knocking pharmaceutical usage, just addiction and drug value for recreation.

Fentanyl is given to people in Micrograms because it’s so potent. You might get doseages Of like 500mg for sedation in a hospital setting but you would not be able to take 3G of fent in a day and survive. I’m sorry but it’s just unbelievable. The purity must be unbelievably low.

It’s likely fentanyl cut to about heroin potency with some inactive.

-GC