• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do Dubstep and LSD mix well together?

I can just see myself having a seizure because the experience is too intense...

I said something like this in the music thread actually. My friend was listening to Jump up DnB on acid. When one particular tune dropped he 'started spasming' because it was too intense. However his mate paused it, he got a couple of seconds to gather his marbles together, hit play and bam! Skanking out.

Give it a shot, if you find it too intense listen to something more chilled. There's plenty of chilled out dubstep anyway.

Lol dont tell him that man, What are you tryin to do to the poor guy? Anyway. Dupstep is bomb on sid bro! seriously do it ! Just make sur that your really into it and in a good mood when you do it so that it will carry out through your trip. :)

I'm saying the music WON'T hurt him....hehehe
=D

Dubstep and LSD go fantastic together. As does most music you already enjoy sober.

I was actually on on 2C-T-7 and LSD the very first time I ever heard dubstep, it was a live DJ set at a festival. I was so amazed at the new sounds I was hearing haha. Heavy like some metal music, entrancing like a lot of electronic, and got me doin a hip hop head bob. I fell in love.

Don't worry i liked to trip on some dirty Dubstep like Cookie Monsta :D On 4-HO-MET it's DIVINE !

dubstep might make you fall asleep if thats all they are playing the whole night.... I dont know how people can go to the club and listen to dubstep for 4 hours straight.... its like 70bpm slowdown music

Although I will admit I do like a lot of the synthesis etc, just hate the tempo.... I guess it would be better if it was DnB lol....

I also produce dnb, dubstep, hip hop, and other more experimental types of music as well.

So while I may seem biased against dubstep, I really am not, it has its time and place but too slow for a whole trip

dubstep might make you fall asleep if thats all they are playing the whole night.... I dont know how people can go to the club and listen to dubstep for 4 hours straight.... its like 70bpm slowdown music

Although I will admit I do like a lot of the synthesis etc, just hate the tempo.... I guess it would be better if it was DnB lol....

I also produce dnb, dubstep, hip hop, and other more experimental types of music as well.

So while I may seem biased against dubstep, I really am not, it has its time and place but too slow for a whole trip
I think a mix of jungle and dubstep would make a great night for candyflipping.

Whatever music I like while sober, I enjoy while tripping. It feels like the music has new layers and definition so if you enjoyed it sober, it'll sound about 100x better while tripping.

I'm so stupid. I think I was given fake LSD. DOB I think someone called it? Anyway it sucked, and although I was happy for a few hours, it made me hate myself while I was coming down. It felt like a poison.

Bah. The dubstep was NICE tho lol.

Acid is actually pretty harsh on the comedown for me. You sure it wasn't L? How long did it last before you started coming down?

MXE might be worthless for dubstep tho.... i can't hear bass on that stuff somehow

Last edited:
i always wondered whether dubstep was influenced by mephedrone? they both appeared around the same time; and the feel of dubstep seemed similar to the feel of mephedrone

as for acid and music i prefer something more blissful, but everyone likes different things

Dubstep and Acid are fucking fantastic together...but then again I'm a bass fanatic so that seems quite logical for me. Being next to the speakers is pure bliss when peaking on LSD...you get to become part of the music.

Acid is actually pretty harsh on the comedown for me. You sure it wasn't L? How long did it last before you started coming down?

From what I can remember it was about 4-5 hours before a looooong comedown.

The only effects I felt from this tab were it looked like there were tattoos inside of my skin and they were coming out, and I was very happy. Other than the tattoo like things there were no other visuals.

additionally you could always head down to austin this weekend and RUN DMT.

I live 10 minutes away from Austin :)