• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Do drug dealers in Ireland give stuff on 'credit' and then threaten you/your family if you don't pay back?

As I just noted: it's actually interesting and to a degree actually does make sense given what the're trying to accomplish.
Fuck, you're right. Scare tactice deluxe. It's, I'm just gonna throw the word out there, quite genius, taking into consideration what you just said.

I must live a very ivory tower life because in 35 years of taking drugs I have never even heard of someone copping a beating for drug related debts or rip-offs. I have read about the occasional violent altercation between bikies and wannabe gangsters in the news. And of course, I’ve also seen people on drugs get violent for one reason or another. But someone resorting to violence to settle a debt or resolve a rip-off: never. I have heard many people threaten violence but never seen one follow through.
In truth and at street level: I've only encountered it once first hand. And that was many years ago and by some wannabe big shot youngster dealing in Ecstasy of all things. Dude was a tiny pipsqueak but that had another dude that had his back and that was built like a brick shit house and with a personality to match. It never escalated to violence. Not in this case anyway. But the potential was there and I'm sure it did come to that in other instances (albeit that I doubt very much it'd have gone any further than a good slap or broken bone or something i.e. nothing permanent). The user in question got paid a visit and it was made clear on no uncertain terms that he had a few days to come up with the money. And which he did. Otherwise this'd be a far more interesting and intriguing story I'm sure! 🤣

I'm guessing though that the dealer's little enterprise didn't last too long though given that this was over like three pills or some shit that had been fronted. Hardly an earth shattering loss anyway. And certainly not worth the shit that could possibly have come his way as a result of something possibly going awry. Which is pretty much the point I've been making here when it comes to credit and (street or direct) dealing. If that's your thing anyway.

Must admit: those that I had the privilege of dealing with couldn't have been more decent if they tried (Nigerians). But then a mutual respect was accorded by both parties. And in spite of misspent years: their particular methodologies didn't go unnoticed. For one thing: they'd sooner cut somebody off than attract attention. But then their maximum loss at any given time would never exceed a gram or two either. Not to mention that they were choosy about who they dealt with even for cash. And as hard as anybody may find this to believe: they'd draw the line if they figured somebody was going overboard on a given occasion or binge even for cash. And while that's enough to drive any Cocaine or Crack user over the edge at the time (such not being known for their patience or restraint) you'd be surprised at how it maintained a certain dynamic and level of respect.

So does this business necessarily have to involve violence? Nope. And if every power that be took a bit of control and kept their own neck of the woods clean well then things could go very smooth for all concerned. Unfortunately there'll always be an idiot in the room or somebody that tries to buck the system though. On both sides. Just how long such individuals are allowed to run amok? Depends on how much shit you're prepared to deal with should it start flowing in the wrong direction.

In closing: obviously depends on where you are and who's running the show and their reasons for being in this business. In just looking at the information on this thread and making assumptions: could be the first post relates to an isolated incident that did indeed involve a drug debt (and should never have come to that anyway). As for the other instances described: there's more to it than simple drug debt. And evidently Ireland isn't the place to start a franchise! 🤣

Hey.

Thanks for that. I get it now. It's clever you have to admit. It's a public relations exercise if you think about it. I guess it really does depend on who runs the show and where you are in this big wide world.

Reason I wanted clarification was simply to ascertain exactly what the shot was (no pun intended). In other words: if these were just some street level bums kicking up a fuss and pulling this shit then the powers that be should be nipping them in the bud because sooner or later they'd run the risk of fucking with somebody that felt that they no longer had anything to lose and, well, in that case shit could start flowing uphill.
It’s so much more complicated than that. Throw in why they are selling drugs, as in what it’s funding (hint: they are paramilitary groups) the religion of sellers/buyers. It’s a clusterfuck and it’s not as cut and dry as you think it sounds.

Like I’ve said already in this thread the troubles have gone no where really.

It’s so much more complicated than that. Throw in why they are selling drugs, as in what it’s funding (hint: they are paramilitary groups) the religion of sellers/buyers. It’s a clusterfuck and it’s not as cut and dry as you think it sounds.

Like I’ve said already in this thread the troubles have gone no where really.
Well. That's pretty much the point I was making in my last paragraph in my previous post.

Must admit I'm surprised to hear this though. I thought all of that was history and done and dusted. I listen to the BBC (various) and RTÉ (there's a surprise for ya) and have been doing so regularly (daily and nightly i.e. I've had it with the likes of FOX and CNN anyway) this past year. At best I've listened to broadcasts and documentaries detailing historic events i.e. nothing current being addressed. Really had no idea. Mind you: as I type this I do seem to recall a mention or two being made of some saber rattling again as a result of Brexit and the EU and all the associated shit with the border and trade etc.

Well. And not to make light of it. Push comes to shove Ms. PhD: I know of a sunny place where that could be put to good and profitable use (I reckon that little arrangement would last a lot longer than two minutes)! ❤️ We got nice kitchens this side too just by the way! 🤣

Well. That's pretty much the point I was making in my last paragraph in my previous post.

Must admit I'm surprised to hear this though. I thought all of that was history and done and dusted. I listen to the BBC (various) and RTÉ (there's a surprise for ya) and have been doing so regularly (daily and nightly i.e. I've had it with the likes of FOX and CNN anyway) this past year. At best I've listened to broadcasts and documentaries detailing historic events i.e. nothing current being addressed. Really had no idea. Mind you: as I type this I do seem to recall a mention or two being made of some saber rattling again as a result of Brexit and the EU and all the associated shit with the border and trade etc.

Well. And not to make light of it. Push comes to shove Ms. PhD: I know of a sunny place where that could be put to good and profitable use (I reckon that little arrangement would last a lot longer than two minutes)! ❤️ We got nice kitchens this side too just by the way! 🤣
I’m too fair to be able to stand the sun in your land. I’d literally melt.

I’m too fair to be able to stand the sun in your land. I’d literally melt.
Who said anything about you actually seeing the sun? I was thinking more along the lines of your own specially lit, climate controlled, closed, negative pressure kingdom with only the finest furniture, fittings, and fixtures that money could buy. Underground! 🤣 You'll be fine! ❤️

Not sure about other drug scenes but there is tons of violence/ threats in the heroin game.
Dealers v dealer violence
Dealers. v punters violence
punters v dealer violence.

You become a well known h seller expect rivals to come and violently try and shut you down.
If not that , be ready for vicious psychos to rob you.

Don't drug dealers get their gear on tick all the time?

Anyone seen 1996 Danish film Pusher?

Why doesn't the Republic of Ireland and the United kingdom have outlaw MC biker gangs?

They do. Some homegrown but most chapters of international gangs including the Hell’s Angels. Satan’s Slaves and the Blue Angels are the ones I remember being local. Established way back in the 60s.

They do. Some homegrown but most chapters of international gangs including the Hell’s Angels. Satan’s Slaves and the Blue Angels are the ones I remember being local. Established way back in the 60s.
Yup, I had a cousin who was in Satan's Slaves MC in northern England early/mid 1980's...bunch of viscous fuckers at the time...initiation rituals were truly brutal..

...they had hearts of gold though and would help old ladies across the road and so on

All drug dealers,in all parts or regions of the world get super angry if someone buying drugs from them goes into debt or never pays them, making up excuses, etc.

I am not into debt or owing people but if you owe someone lots of € £ $ and do not pay it is not surprising they would do this.

Now as far as making up blackmail or faking ransom or debt with someone else yes people do this. I know polydrug addicts that tell their wealthy parents, friends, family, etc. they are in debt to dealers, need money for rent and food, or basically any excuse at all to get money for drugs.

Yup, I had a cousin who was in Satan's Slaves MC in northern England early/mid 1980's...bunch of viscous fuckers at the time...initiation rituals were truly brutal..

...they had hearts of gold though and would help old ladies across the road and so on
What were the hazing/initiation rituals? A group beating that almost kills the person or puts them in hospital?

I was never in a bike gang as such, but there was a load of us scruffy fucks that rode bikes. We were once riding in convoy down to the Bulldog Bash when we saw an old couple in a car that had conked out on the motorway slip road. We all stopped and pushed the car into safety off the slip road. You should have seen their faces. It was like they thought they were going to be gang raped.

We were only trying to help... :ROFLMAO: