• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Do drug dealers in Ireland give stuff on 'credit' and then threaten you/your family if you don't pay back?

+1

Roofies and speed are your best friends and most reliable colleagues as a brick-pusher.

Despite what is now a 22 year obsession with benzo's I have never got my hands on flunitrazepam/Rohypnol (nor nimetazepam which I do not think is even being manufactured any more).

Despite what is now a 22 year obsession with benzo's I have never got my hands on flunitrazepam/Rohypnol (nor nimetazepam which I do not think is even being manufactured any more).

They're very rare here aswell. If you don't have a good plug, they're so fucking expensive it's fucking laughable.

They hit hard, especially while smoked, but I found Halcion to be like Rohypnol 2.0.

They're very rare here aswell. If you don't have a good plug, they're so fucking expensive it's fucking laughable.

They hit hard, especially while smoked, but I found Halcion to be like Rohypnol 2.0.

I've never tried Halcyon either now you mention it but due to its extremely short DOA and having access to other triazolo's I never gave it much thought. I take BZD's 2 - 3 times a week to manage anxiety as much as anything but while I do buy and use short acting drugs I rely on the long acting examples (mainly clonazepam and diazepam) as they are less likely to produce a rebound effect after wearing off, allowing me to keep the doses reasonable if not low and to prevent re - dosing on consecutive days.

I bet the Halcyon and Roofies give a good twist tho. The only BZDs I actually get any 'recreational' effect from are temazepam and midazolam.

I rely on the long acting examples (mainly clonazepam and diazepam) as they are less likely to produce a rebound effect after wearing off, allowing me to keep the doses reasonable if not low and to prevent re - dosing on consecutive days.
Same here, I don't really fuck with short acting ones, but that's probably because I don't take it to get messed up like I used to do.
I also think I've fucked my tolerance or synapses, like F. U. B. A. R.

I bet the Halcyon and Roofies give a good twist tho. The only BZDs I actually get any 'recreational' effect from are temazepam and midazolam.
Ohyeah, indeed does. I've also found midazolam to be crazy fun as for "recreational" effects.
I've never tried it I.V though, I've heard that's where the money's at.

but I found Halcion to be like Rohypnol 2.0.
True story. Brilliant description. 🤣

I love recalling the type of stuff as below when occasion calls for the same i.e. recreational activities for Halcion users! 🤣

True story. Brilliant description. 🤣

I love recalling the type of stuff as below when occasion calls for the same i.e. recreational activities for Halcion users! 🤣

I always go on a killing-spree on Halcion, in a mask, stalking down & ambushing my exes!

I always go on a killing-spree on Halcion, in a mask, stalking down & ambushing my exes!
Yeah listen up. That is some potent shit. Mix that shit with booze and the possibilities are endless. I had one bottle, once, prescribed some many many many (like maybe 35?) years ago. To this day: I still don't know what happened to the contents of the bottle and am still looking for the same! 🤣 All I know is that I was inside the one day and found the empty bottle lying outside the next day (afternoon)! 🤣 And I was house sitting and on my own so nobody else around to blame. That is the only substance where I've had total memory loss (and believe me when I say I've mixed booze with everything including Rohypnol 1.0)! Usually you can sort of piece things together the next day or the next when suffering from a bit of memory loss or trying to account for unaccounted for or odd activities. Not with Halcion! 🤣 Needless to say: first time and last time!

That's just the first article that came up when I searched today by the way i.e. I know there are others. More than a few have walked away from a crime with nothing more than a slap on the wrist (but that would have gotten us mere mortals locked up for decades) while using that stuff. Although don't anybody go getting any ideas i.e. I think that novelty has probably worn off or worn thin insofar as law enforcement and the courts are concerned nowadays. There's good reasons why it's banned in more than one country around the globe! 🤪

Fuck. How boring my life has become over the years! 🤣

Everybody stands in a circle and masturbates onto a biscuit. The last person to come, eats the biscuit.
Isn't that the game known as Limp Biscuit? (yes, like the band)

It's a game they play here on various uni-campuses - and some other places...

Yeah listen up. That is some potent shit. Mix that shit with booze and the possibilities are endless. I had one bottle, once, prescribed some many many many (like maybe 35?) years ago. To this day: I still don't know what happened to the contents of the bottle and am still looking for the same! 🤣 All I know is that I was inside the one day and found the empty bottle lying outside the next day (afternoon)! 🤣 And I was house sitting and on my own so nobody else around to blame. That is the only substance where I've had total memory loss (and believe me when I say I've mixed booze with everything including Rohypnol 1.0)! Usually you can sort of piece things together the next day or the next when suffering from a bit of memory loss or trying to account for unaccounted for or odd activities. Not with Halcion! 🤣 Needless to say: first time and last time!

That's just the first article that came up when I searched today by the way i.e. I know there are others. More than a few have walked away from a crime with nothing more than a slap on the wrist (but that would have gotten us mere mortals locked up for decades) while using that stuff. Although don't anybody go getting any ideas i.e. I think that novelty has probably worn off or worn thin insofar as law enforcement and the courts are concerned nowadays. There's good reasons why it's banned in more than one country around the globe! 🤪

Fuck. How boring my life has become over the years! 🤣

I had those fucking blackouts on benzos. I had the same when I started buying Xanax-bars; 5 days totally gone.
Holyfuckingchrist, you wouldn't believe the anxiety I had going to work (only to find out I'd been acting perfectly normal say a slight slur the previous day) :ROFLMAO:

Much the same, I've always wanted to try it aswell, them and quualudes