• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] First Time

lol well a high amount of DMT is released when you die but ive learnt that whenever i trip hard to let it take me wherever it wants! as soon as you start to fight it...it alll goes down hill :(

@spirt ive done a moderate dose of lsd and a very strong dose of shrooms and thanks for the advise btw!

No problem bro Im glad to help out another person who is willing to go into the unknown and learn the truth. I think you will have a awesome trip you seem to be in the right mind set.

most of my dmt trips i experienced with some music i like and know as a guiding beacon. if music is important to you you might want to put on some music; i find it easier to accept the transition/breakdown when there is music playing.

man, dmt is so awesome. my advice would be to just enjoy it, if you have a nice safe environment and someone to keep watch, you'll be fine. no, you'll be terrific! ;)

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream,
It is not dying, it is not dying

Lay down al thoughts, surrender to the void,
It is shining, it is shining.

Yet you may see the meaning of within
It is being, it is being

Love is all and love is everyone
It is knowing, it is knowing

And ignorance and hate mourn the dead
It is believing, it is believing

But listen to the colour of your dreams
It is not leaving, it is not leaving

So play the game "Existence" to the end
Of the beginning, of the beginning

i aquired some dmt a couple weeks ago. might have a couple of cans of lager, a few ciggerattes and have a try in a few hours time. i cant even begin to imagine what its going to be like

Its gonna blow your mind, dont drop the pipe! :).... My advise would be to do it when you feel its the perfect time, dont rush into it or else you may have a rough come up

Just new to this forum but i do have a good amount of dmt journeys behind me and hopefully many more to come :)

Theres not much more that can be said thats not here already. Just give it a go, don't expect too much as to save the dissapointment if you don't breakthrough ive had plenty of none break through trips...some you win some you loose. All i can say is just go with the flow man dont fight it and have fun :)

If you looking for smoking methods my favorite just now has got to be passion flower makes the smoke taste not as bad and seems to slow the visuals down a bit for me at least anyway.

Ahh, you are a lucky sonofabitch. It was around once, but I was broke at the time, sadly. Too bad I also live in the middle of a part of the world that has no DMT-laden plantlife around, or I'd extract the stuff myself. Oh well.

Ahh, you are a lucky sonofabitch. It was around once, but I was broke at the time, sadly. Too bad I also live in the middle of a part of the world that has no DMT-laden plantlife around, or I'd extract the stuff myself. Oh well.

You're from Ohio? There should be a bunch of phalaris grass or whatever around. If not, you could plant some. You need a ton to extract dmt, though. I'd just order a half pound or so of MHRB and do an STB tek on 100 grams or so (where legal :]).

Just new to this forum but i do have a good amount of dmt journeys behind me and hopefully many more to come :)

Theres not much more that can be said thats not here already. Just give it a go, don't expect too much as to save the dissapointment if you don't breakthrough ive had plenty of none break through trips...some you win some you loose. All i can say is just go with the flow man dont fight it and have fun :)

If you looking for smoking methods my favorite just now has got to be passion flower makes the smoke taste not as bad and seems to slow the visuals down a bit for me at least anyway.

Sometimes I smoke it with the intention of not breaking through. It's peaceful/euphoric with crazy visuals and some psychedelia still, but it's not the 'hold on to your seat cause we're about to travel at the speed of light' kind of thing.

1. hold the lighter from afar so it sizzles rather than scorches as you inhale.
2. ?????????
3. profit.

i dont believe its very possible to have a bad trip on this substance if you break through, its simply too overwhelming to even begin to attempt to figure out how to fight it. I'm personally taking a hiatus from it, at least as of right now its just a bit much for me, its hard for me to commit to taking 2 tokes to absolutely shatter and ruin my life forever (read:for the next 8 minutes). once ive blasted off its okay, but i just cant willingly take the hits at this point. I really want to return to it and just see it again but for now it just scares the shit out of me.
regardless of this, i highly recommend everyone trying it at least once, not for some crazy spiritual awakening or anything, as its too much too fast for me to take anything away from, but i want them to try it just to simply see that such a thing exists and just to have the experience of "dying" (or something close to it). i feel extremely fortunate that ive had the chance to experience something this intense by choice while in good health. the strangest thing to me is that i feel as though it doesnt change your perception of the rules of reality like other psychedelics, but i feel like i'm in my right mind entirely but the rules have been changed drastically.

I usually smoke it in a bong, over a little bit of weed to cover the bottom of the bowl. Hold the lighter flame right above the bowl and pull slowly. Pull harder and/or lower the flame slowly until the DMT starts to melt and boil off. Avoid lighting the weed; if it does start to cherry, stop using the lighter and pull very gently. The DMT will melt very quickly into the weed but that doesn't mean it's gone. If you pack enough you'll probably get 2-3 hits off it even though it may look like it's all gone after the first hit.

Hold each hit in for at least 30-40 seconds. If you plan on taking multiple hits, take them back to back, stopping only for a couple seconds to breathe between each one. If you have a sitter, have them take the bong and lighter from you between hits. It sounds like you have the right approach of letting yourself go and being open to whatever the experience has to offer. Breaking through on DMT is one of the most profoundly beautiful experiences a person can have, and lower doses can also be quite fun and rewarding (a high but sub-breakthrough dose feels a lot like being catapulted straight to the peak of a great LSD-like trip, with heavy visual distortions and euphoria and altered mental processes but without the out-of-body-ish breakthrough experience.

I like to play something trippy in the background when I blast off. It helps put me in the right frame of mind as I take my tokes, and as I return to being aware of my surroundings it's great to be mid-Shpongle track ;) I don't know how much of a difference it makes with the breakthrough experience itself, but it certainly doesn't hurt!

im a DMT virgin and am going to try to extract some soon from Mimosa hostilis root. i found a guide on erowid. any advice for first time extractors of this legendary drug?

woah just chyecked back in...that was a lot of info to read! I'm glad that you all think im ready...like ive said before i know people who have done it to just do it and show off...not why you should do any drug...i never really thought about putting music on but its such a good idea so ive got something to listen and relax to when i lift off

Hi, and I am very happy for you. But not to seem like I am warning you... You loose a bit of the feeling in some limbs..

My friend slammed a window on his thumb the first time we took DMT, and he learned his lesson.

Just take it easy, and really you dont have to go anywhere bc the visuals are so damn good.

Save walking around with all the lights, and people till your next dropp.

IMO its better to be safe then sorry.

The Big & Dandy DMT extraction thread is here. You can find links to all of the big and dandy threads from the Psychedelic Drugs Index.

With MHRB, the most popular method is a straight-to-base (STB) tek. The details vary but the 'basic' process (pun intended) is this: add lye to water, then add the MHRB and mix/soak for a while, then add some naptha, mix for a while and pour the naptha back off. The DMT will be dissolved in the naptha, in freebase form.