• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] First Time

I've seen stuff like that before. Nothing coherent like closing windows but i've seen people try to fight it get up and kinda stumble around abit. Once they've come they have no idea what has just happened, I mean like no idea they were even on their feet. Dont fight it just lie down and "die" :) .

most chances are that the smoke will be hard to keep inside your lungs
be prepared for that and try not to cough at all or you may not get a breakthrough

I usually smoke it in a bong, [...]. If you pack enough you'll probably get 2-3 hits off it even though it may look like it's all gone after the first hit.

Hold each hit in for at least 30-40 seconds
for me, this wouldn't be the best way to intend to do
i would say : totally empty your lungs. aim for the largest hit possible and hold it until you don't remember you're holding it

taking a second or third hit may be physically impossible (you can't/you're gone/what is this in my hand?/hand?)

if you can, don't hesitate

but if you keep 2 full hits for 30 seconds each, i doubt you'll still be in the room for the third one

you may want to try a regular weed pipe too (with some kind of grid / weed / ash to prevent the dmt from being swallowed when you breathe in), because the smoke will take up less space

breaking through is not a given. good luck

(im not sure what sort of dmt this is)

first time i tried it last night did around 60/70mg, blew my reality APART. all these geometric patterns of color twisting and changing shape. and i got fucked by an alien. literally fucked by some sort of an alien/entity just before i came back. returned all vibrating and shivering, like i just had some weird massive orgasm. it lasted for about 10 minutes. i was drunk, im not touching this stuff ever again whilst drunk. ever. most profound experience of my life, without a doubt. held the first lung full for 15 ish seconds, boom. i zoned out, second lung 10ish secs..... i was GONE. no chance of 3rd hit.

crazy. scared the shit out of me, when i returned i couldn't stop laughing. it felt like i was being watched, guided, i was in good hands. nothing was scary tbh but my reaction was a bit panicy, it was so intense. i swear there was this voice saying are you ready.... are you ready??? and i was like yes...... then woooosh i was gone. n there was these beings and things right up in my face and they were like.... your ready. then i started to get fucked by this alien thing, but i have no idea why. it felt like these entities wanted me there, and they loved me

as it first kicked in the tv started to split apart in a massive load of lines and colors, all the people came out and flew up into my face. all i could think was holy fuck....then everything started to morph and melt

i remember as i came down i stood there with my arms outstreched and my head tilted back feeling like i had just gone to the moon, or saved the world or something, so euphoric. my heart was hammering away like a machine gun. the end was like a shroom trip for 10 minutes, i sat there looking at my arms and it was like they didn't even belong to me. weird

Last edited:
Take good hits and don't get scared off by how intense each hit is. I wasted so much DMT at first because I was worried bout dropping my pipe or being in a bad spot, when you take a hit and it starts to take you away, TAKE ANOTHER. Don't be scared of it, I can't imagine having a bad trip on DMT tbh, but I have been frustrated with how lame the trips were when I didn't take good hits.

I was never able to remember like any of my trips and I don't think anything too exciting happened except for getting molested by buddha hands. I really wish I got to try it with other stuff, I think it would have been a lot more fun (I was in a brain dead tired state that made lame trips, waste of DMT).

Last edited:
Smoked DMT for the first time last night and it was a dud :( . I ripped two bowls of it ( Tasted HORRIBLE) and didnt feel a thing. I heard the first time can be magical or a dud. Next time :)

About to Try DMT for the First Time

later this week i'll be trying dmt for my first time.. i dont know much about it but i have lots of experience with acid/candy flipping.

does anyone have any advice for me? i was thinking about mixing some in my bowl with a little weed.. is that a good idea or should i smoke it on its own? any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cool beans. DMT can be very enjoyable and interesting too. It is quite non-threatening as far as the more serious psychedelics go and can take you out pretty far, too. Don't be too worried about it and don't take it too seriously, and don't listen to all that jazz about the pineal, either :) Make sure you sit someplace comfortably and if you are planning to go deep have a reasonable place to put the pipe down or even a friend to take it from you, but this isn't really necessary if you are just thinking about exploring the lower edges of the space. Best thing to smoke it out of is a meth pipe (glass bulb/glass dick), a crack stem works too. I used to have a bong slide that I turned into a crack stem by putting some steel woll in it and I used to take huge rips of deemsters out of it with another BL. We called it the "ANGEL TRUMPET." Putting it on weed works too, but is comparitively wasteful and it can be hard to get even hits. But it can be gentler in onset that way, you can just take small hits until you feel it. Which is probably the best way to go for your first time.

I've always had success with sandwiching the DMT between two layers of weed in a regular weed pipe. It's more wasteful, but it's easy and requires little thought (which is nice when you come back from hyperspace and clumsily load up another bowl to blast back off).

My methpipe technique is sorely lacking though, which is a good thing I guess. :D But I've never gotten it to work as well as just in a regular pipe (or bong).

I also love the glass vapor genie, its like the rolls royce of deamster-smoking devices. Perfect for changa, too. :) It takes a few tries to get the technique down, though.

The only advice I have regarding the actual experience is: expect intensity (seriously, it will be more intense than anything you've done before-- it will take you out past the moon and back) but don't fear it. It most likely will not be traumatic or scary at all. By the time you are actually able to realize what happened, you're already back. :) Then the great cosmic "WTF?? @_@" moment begins. :D

So much fun! <3

Good luck with the experience, Lucid.

thanks guys.

have either of you ever done dmt while rolling? im way into candy flipping so im just curious as to if that would even work..

so youd recommend it? im thinking about trying it if all goes well with the dmt on its own..

lol ok. i searched google but i didnt find any information on combining the two.. i didnt see a thread about it here either. so i appreciate the input.

DMT is one hell of a drug. A beautiful, in your face experience. Go in with a open mind, and relax. Let the drug take hold and don't fight it. It can be a little scary at first, from the suddenness, but a few deep breaths can go along way into adjusting in to the world.

I usually just load up a bowl with some weed or ash, and slowly bring the lighter's flame down over the the DMT, allowing it to melt into the weed/vaporize what you can. Then I smoke the rest of it like i would a normal bowl. Its always worked fantastic for me.

I would say that DMT is probably easier to accept if you're already tripping....

That said, its beautiful on its own, with friends, or in the toilets at work ;) I would advise the bong route personally; it will never fail...

I would just enjoy the DMT on its own at first and then try the combination.

I like to dose 20mg first, chill for 5 minutes and then rip a 60-70mg bowl afterward. I find that after I peak off the 20mg, I get a strong desire to just up the dose and go for broke. Its a nice way to get comfortable with the DMT for a second approach.

gp balls deep, 70mg first and let rip. first time i tried it i was pretty drunk, sandwiched it inbetween ash and took 2 massive hits. major breakthrough. the highlight was having strange sex with this entity and it was purely amazing. the afterglow was godlike. that stuff did things to me that i didnt think was possible

The first time I tried dmt my body didn't know how to react. I immediately ran outside with my dog to be welcomed by a creature with eyes and patterns running down its back. I thought my lady's gonna know im all fucked up when she gets out of the shower. So I went inside tried fucking with the tv with no luck. I started coming down and thought damn that aint no shit to be fucked with im throwing the rest of that shit away.....
....and did I throw it away fuck no I loaded the rest of that shit in my bowl the first chance I got away from the lady and boom....hyperspace.
Had a hard time integrating at first because I fought it tooth and nail...after that, stretched the wings and have yet to land after over six months later.