• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines DMT Dosing (totally new to DMT)

Some suggest pre-melting until you see vapour coming off the DMT, then hitting it. I don't think you can go far wrong doing this, otherwise you might start inhaling but not get much, and have to start inhaling again. It's better to get it all in one if you want to breakthrough.

I use 3.2v because I normally have about 30mg in there.
I employ this strategy with a vapour genie. I use raspberry leaves vs cannabis to insulate the DMT - I feel like adding cannabis lowers the vibration of the DMT. Does anyone else drink Syrian Rue tea prior to their journey? I find it helps extend the molecule - 63-65 mg will give me ~15 minutes through the other side of the veil. It's a lotttt of vapour so I usually need someone to help me stay focused through the second inhallation

I tried DMT this week, some mad trip not for long though, I bought 1.5g. First time, Tried it 3 times over 2 days after work, first dose 40mg but I burnt it, as new to it so treated it same as tina and to hot. Second time better but not perfect in vaporising still a bit to hot. But again 5 min of far out trippiness. after it past though you get the odd little wave come back. Next I slowly smoked 50mg over space of 1 hour along with some tina to, that was pretty cool to kind kept getting that trippy feeling but could still function like LSD but when I did the full hit that was a sit on the sofa job and my front room being like an old 80's pixelated video game. The initial kick in I would be careful with anyone who is sometimes not cool on gear, I am ok but someone with a mind a little more fragile I could see having a panic attack or bad trip. I have some Cali oil that I like to mix with tina when I pipe gives a real good buzz together for me, I am going to try a little sprinkle together
I was so impressed I have offered a dose my post it out guy to try for him to get in future. Not something you do every day but I liked it! The fact it was short is good to, when I take LSD or 2-cb sometimes I have had enough of tripping depending on the company and situation, never had visuals anywhere close this on anything else. I am lucky that the dealer is very good, all the products so far have been spot on, uncut and exactly what he says it is, I reagent everything first

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, make sure it is DMT and not 5-MeO-DMT - which is significantly less safe than DMT due to respiratory depression risks and requires far more careful + lower dosing.
I tried DMT this year for the first time...tried it several times. I made sure I had a trusted friend, experienced with DMT, with me each time because I stopped breathing the first time. My question is this: I'm friends with the person that made the DMT, and she used a "recipe" starting with mimosa from Mexico. The final product was very pure and very potent, (she makes the best) and of the people that I know that had some of this batch, I was the only person that had respiratory problems (it happened to me more than once). As soon as my tripping partner gently shook me, I resumed breathing. Question is...can the 5-MeO-DMT be made using mimosa and a "proven" DMT recipe? Or is it just me? Other factors that need mentioned...I'm considerably older than the other participants, plus I'm a former heroin addict, but haven't used that monster for 14 years. Any ideas are welcome because I really like the DMT world, and want to go there a few more times, before I leave this body for the last time.
Peace.

I tried DMT this year for the first time...tried it several times. I made sure I had a trusted friend, experienced with DMT, with me each time because I stopped breathing the first time. My question is this: I'm friends with the person that made the DMT, and she used a "recipe" starting with mimosa from Mexico. The final product was very pure and very potent, (she makes the best) and of the people that I know that had some of this batch, I was the only person that had respiratory problems (it happened to me more than once). As soon as my tripping partner gently shook me, I resumed breathing. Question is...can the 5-MeO-DMT be made using mimosa and a "proven" DMT recipe? Or is it just me? Other factors that need mentioned...I'm considerably older than the other participants, plus I'm a former heroin addict, but haven't used that monster for 14 years. Any ideas are welcome because I really like the DMT world, and want to go there a few more times, before I leave this body for the last time.
Peace.

In this case, no it wouldn’t be possible to accidentally make 5-MEO-DMT via the method you described. Everyone reacts differently to DMT. I’ve had friends get carted away in an ambulance due to the drug.

As much as I love DMT, no drug is 100% safe. You sound like someone that is just responding atypically to it. Do you feel your holding it due to the intensity?

-GC

Question is...can the 5-MeO-DMT be made using mimosa and a "proven" DMT recipe?
5-meo-dmt doesnt exist in that plant and you cant really just throw a methoxy on 5 position of DMT. Afaik that isn't possible even with advanced synthetic chemistry.

So it's a clear no.