Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they picked me up a month or so ago... luckly i had a grand sitting at the house..

They let me bail out from the police station man.. its $500 on the dot from 2005..

I dont even do dope anymore or go into camden at all..

Its crazy man.. im almost positive everything was dropped tho the court notice was the old one i jus got it last week for 3-17-14 lol i thought it said 4 bro.. and it was in north camden

See the judge i think fucked up when i was there last month.. he said he was dropping the contempt charge but i think the clerk in the court room thought he ment the loitering charge and kept the contempt..

Cuz when i went to the window they tell me the only open thing i have is paying contempt fines.. lol.. thats why i was bugging when i got that notice...

Bro sorry yu had a bad Easter i hope next year is better for yu homie..

Bro n further more i lived in camden in abando's... at the shelter whatever..

N ontop of that i use to live on new jersey fucking ave in east camden/ pennsauken in my teens..

I havent changed my avatar or info that you are going off of since i joined in 06 07..

And again i guess we gotta go over this again..

This is the internet and if u take shit as serious as yu fucking do..

Ur gonna have a bad time bro..

Yo, ok I guess I'll have to spell it out for you. I'm not taking this shit seriously. Though, for some reason, I have struck a nerve with you. Relax dawg. So, you're a big man from Camden to Trenton, huh? Ok. Hey let me ax you this are you a whitey or a Jamal. You have quite a command on the Queen's English.

Oh dawg, I used to not just cop in Camden but I hung out on Pine. St which is much cooler than some East Camden/Pennsauken St.

Dude, I didn't walk into North, I drove into North. Besides, I think the North is way too hot these days. Anybody....anybody, I've heard North is a no-go. Ya see, I'm out-of-the-loop these days. I do a bag once in a while, so I don't know.

And Newport, I don't need to show respect to anybody on any internet message board. I am the King of the Message Boards. Plus, I don't respect people who try to sound like a two-bit hood on the internet. And yeah, I'm alone, Newport. I understand the struggle, brah. Lived it for twenty years. I'm not looking for salvation on here, and besides, isn't there recovery threads on here. This isn't one of them.

Yo, Junkie days if you find Newport funny then you got some problems.

Man, you guys always get wacked on the loitering tickets. Man, always plead Not Guilty for those thing. All y'all plead Guilty. Most of the time the cop won't show-up for court to testify aboot a friggin loitering ticket. You go to the premliminary and say you are seeking counsel, then you go to the next date, and the cop won't be there, and the judge will place it for the next time as Trial or Dismissal. Most of the time the cop ain't going to show. And they will dismiss it.

Man, you have a right to loiter anywhere you want to. Go talk to the ACLU. Have a reason for being in the ghetto. Bring a friggin file and papers and say you are looking to buy abandoned properties or something. Don't get intimidated by that prosecutor they have over there. Can you imagine a Jamal getting a loitering ticket for standing at a corner in Haddonfield?

Loitering tickets are unconstitutional. FIGHT IT.

Man, you guys always get wacked on the loitering tickets. Man, always plead Not Guilty for those thing. All y'all plead Guilty. Most of the time the cop won't show-up for court to testify aboot a friggin loitering ticket. You go to the premliminary and say you are seeking counsel, then you go to the next date, and the cop won't be there, and the judge will place it for the next time as Trial or Dismissal. Most of the time the cop ain't going to show. And they will dismiss it.

Man, you have a right to loiter anywhere you want to. Go talk to the ACLU. Have a reason for being in the ghetto. Bring a friggin file and papers and say you are looking to buy abandoned properties or something. Don't get intimidated by that prosecutor they have over there. Can you imagine a Jamal getting a loitering ticket for standing at a corner in Haddonfield?

had to jump in here bc yeah, those loitering tickets in NJ are totally unconstitutional bs! I've never actually gotten one but have been threatened with them numerous times, always in the hood in Newark and I ALWAYS had some legit sounding reason to be in the hood which is maybe why I never actually got the ticket even tho the cops probably knew I was there for drugs. Anyway, we are allowed to visit whatever fucking neighborhood we please so fight those loitering tickets and pleas not guilty whenever possible. Rant over for now...

to be fair, compare it to the treatment someone who lives in Camden would receive if they were in YOUR neighborhood

"we got arrested for being black on a friday night"

funniest one liner of the movie lol

Lol at South Jetty using Lounge meme's
Come grace our lighthearted discussion with the greatest message board posting style of all time, fiend friend

The jamal reference made you just a lil cooler

"we got arrested for being black on a friday night"

lol. My black co-worker friend once came into work and told me "Man, I got arrested last night for being a fuckin' nigger."
I couldn't hold it, man.. the way he said it... The whole workplace heard me laughing my way down to the break room.

loitering charge = bullshit.. it usually gets dropped down to an ordinance violation.. creating a public disturbance, that's if you plead guilty and take the prosc.'s deal.

Forewarning to NJ'ers.. - If you're in Pennsauken.. err.. peensaukkin', DO NOT fuck up down there. I was in court for 5 hours waiting to be called up by the judge. Fuckin' pricks.

Jerzeee sucks dick. kidding.
Well, it seems that north cmd has fallen off. metro shut that shit down.
Have to cop in south now if you don't have a phone connect.

What else is new?

Bags in Newark keep getting smaller and shittier or is it just that my tolerance is through the roof? Either way, people be putting grams into bricks now instread of like a gram a bundle like it used to be

Jerzeee sucks dick. kidding.
Well, it seems that north cmd has fallen off. metro shut that shit down.
Have to cop in south now if you don't have a phone connect.

What else is new?
Philly is where it's at now Bro..

Give it a Lil bit cmd will be straight soon

Philly is where it's at now Bro..

Give it a Lil bit cmd will be straight soon

I don't have the slightest clue.. never been to philly..
Idk if north will ever re-cover.. they have all the cop cars parked up at that empty lot right before the light when you come off of admiral wilson

Everyone I know is copping in kensington..

I Fucked up a copped 2 buns in the last 2 weeks..

Got sum Camden butta

The some Columbian that was so so n reeked of vinegar

Then I got sum Grey Rocky dope that almost looked like pepper.. Which I thought I was beat never seen dope this before almost beat my new connect from Greys ferry up.. BUT IT WAS FIRE BRO!!.. nd again I sniff not shoot

All from Philly doe

Holla new comer!!

Welcome to tha dark side..

For reals... Watch out girl because now ya playin' wit' Fireyah!

.........and how you doing Laika? You still chillin' at the Pshch Lounge? If so I'm going to have to drop in and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.