Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu kno how yu can adopt greenlighters/newcomers ya digg

Lacey k was mine

But I was making a joke, thank yu for being nice to her :)

Lel

I do actually participate in that. I have one adoptee.

Don't forget I modded NMI for years.

Awww yea . Im off my greenlighter status. Im officially a bluelighter as of 1 am . :)

You jus wanna touch me
Dont try n fool me
I kno you n you jus wanna touch me and it

Probably in rehab.. lmao.
I went to a north jersey rehab and there were only 2 people from south.. me and this one chick.. the rest were from paterson/newark. crazy.

Probably in rehab.. lmao.
I went to a north jersey rehab and there were only 2 people from south.. me and this one chick.. the rest were from paterson/newark. crazy.
Integrity house or straight and narrow lol??

I went to integrity bac in like 05' I wanna say.. Lol my best friend there the only other person that was from South NJ like me is now a really close friend of mine and now my boss.. Hahaha

turning point in paterson..
god that place blew chunks.... you get a room with a medical bed, 1 other bunkee... a small drawer, small closet and a bathroom with a door..
Not even 5 minutes after I walked into my room.. 2 nurses come rushing in, open my bathroom.. start sniffing around.. said to me "Smoking in here? That's a good way to get kicked out of this place"
I was sitting on my bed like... "The fuck? Alrighty then.."

The 'lounge area' was small as fuck.
Damn I hated that place.. and the people in it.
There was this OG black chick in her 40's.. Got along with her well, ended up giving her a pack of smokes cause she was chill as fuck & straight OG status.. she almost busted this latino kids head in.. cracked me up all day.. if it wasn't for her, I'd of gone insane..

Thats why I choose prison cause nj rehabs are ghetto so imo prison was a better option

Yeah Integrity was pretty bad too constant gang fights

I knew maddd people that went to Integrity House. My ex-gf went there in '08, another one of my best running partners went there in '08 as well and i knew a few others that were in and out of there. I went to a place like Integrity House in Allentown, PA called Keenan House.. just as bad. Those long-term inpatient rehabs in the ghettos FUCKING blow man. Crowded ass house/rooms, ghetto ass people/criminals, always fights/gangs, gambling and other illicit activities 24/7 lol but it was a trip. My ex and my boy that went to Integrity House told me some stories from there too

I was literally considered a crip because of my roommate and the people I hung with there..

I went to a place like Integrity House in Allentown, PA called Keenan House.. just as bad. Those long-term inpatient rehabs in the ghettos FUCKING blow man. Crowded ass house/rooms, ghetto ass people/criminals, always fights/gangs, gambling and other illicit activities 24/7 lol but it was a trip.
Is that the one down off Hamilton, maybe like 5th or 6th?

Anyone heard on Alina Lodge?

Status
Not open for further replies.