Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
knowledge-power-1608256.jpg

Happy easter you ugly fucks. Lol

This is our first holiday together doin it by ourselves at the house..

He said.. you better pick your little baby nuts up before you try to walk around this mother fucker like your better then the rest of us
hahahahahahaha!

get 'emm lilczey. I'm crackin' the fuck up.

How's everyone doing on easter day btw?
Just got out of county earlier this morning. picked up on a bullshit warrant for missing court.. but the court date on my ticket says may fuckin' 1st. bullshit, man. complete bullshit.
as you can see, my easter sucked dick.

Dude i got a letter in the mail myself that i missed court at camden county but them fuckin assholes in camden told me i didnt have court

Dude i got a letter in the mail myself that i missed court at camden county but them fuckin assholes in camden told me i didnt have court

Fuck 'em. They're messing with you.

Fuck 'em. They're messing with you.
Yeah bro missing courts no biggie.. im serious tho the judge dropped it the last time i as there and the clerk told me i jus had to pay on a fine..

Yeah bro missing courts no biggie.. im serious tho the judge dropped it the last time i as there and the clerk told me i jus had to pay on a fine..

Maybe you should call just to make sure.

exactly dont come expect me to just turn myself in if they aint even gonna answer a phone

Diss shit is from a lottering in a drug zone ticket from 2005..

I mean this is jus a waste of tax payers money

so what if you live in a drug zone?

do you just rack up tickets lol

jersey is so ass backwards, and people have the nerve to bitch about PA laws

Bro

I just realized it was a old court case the one i already went to where they dropped everything

Fukin swag...

Fuck camden, bro. Lilczeys right, they NEVER answer their phones. Cocksuckers.

Lilczey.. do you have an open warrant cause of that bs from 2005?
As long as it isn't $500 or surpasses $500, you're good. If you get picked up they'll ROR you.. camden OR's everyone. lol

Subotai - Idk about living in a drug zone, but if you're driving/walking ANYWHERES in north camden you're fucked. That whole area is a goddamn drug zone. hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.