Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats hood yall? Peace. This is The Rock Monster, from the 602.. gona visit the east coast, wondering if i should make the trip from nyc to nj, is the dope usually better n jersey than in nyc? Should i visit newark or some shit like that? Lol.

Whats hood yall? Peace. This is The Rock Monster, from the 602.. gona visit the east coast, wondering if i should make the trip from nyc to nj, is the dope usually better n jersey than in nyc? Should i visit newark or some shit like that? Lol.

Hey yo! lol..you just posted earlier in the 5th official heroin discussion that you were off heroin and on subs ,which you claimed were a lifesaver or a godsend or something like that?!! Why you posting up in here about going to Nj or NY to do heroin if you are off the heroin and on the subs which are doing you so great the way you talked????!!!!
I smell a lurker or something here!! Whats the deal Rock monster? You off heroin like you said and on the "great" subs or you still doing dope??!!

You know how quitting heron goes, right? Good point tho. Mixed messages fasho.

I will visit nyc for the first time in about a few months. I just had to ask :eek:

And what is a lurker? No lurking for me,

I will visit nyc for the first time in about a few months. I just had to ask :eek:

Disregard this. Ill just find out for myself. And sorry bout that dub post dk how that happened..

Last edited:

Disregard this. Ill just find out for myself. And sorry bout that dub post dk how that happened..

Yeah i know how it goes for sure..lol..damn well know how that quiting goes..anyway a lurker maybe the wrong term or whatever=it means some one who just reads posts all the time and never posts except to bullshit or something, nevermind though, I forgot for a minute how easy it is to quit heroin,but staying quit is the hard part!!!
Sorry to question your posts tho,, just saw them both within 5 minutes and was like ? What? I am/was high so no offense meant !! Peace Man!!

Peace davis. No hard feelings lol. Seriously tho, i got frequent flier miles out the ass. Free round trip yall.what!!! I will post pics, for the haters, if there are any.
Peace

Are they all so promiscuous in Jersy like on TV?

If you are referring to "The Jersey Shore," then no, they are not like that in Jersey. Unfortunately I am stuck with those kinds of people on Long Island. They only visit the shore, they don't live there.

I heard Camden just laid off 140 police officers due to economy cut backs. Could become junkie paradise. A city with great dope and a low amount of police. What more could you ask for?

I heard Camden just laid off 140 police officers due to economy cut backs. Could become junkie paradise. A city with great dope and a low amount of police. What more could you ask for?

they said cops will be on 12 hour shifts so it might backfire. that cop just got killed in lakewood n they found the killer in camden there prolly buggin down there

I would think that cops would be pissed off, and on purpose let crime get out of control to prove a point that what they did was wrong, and they need more cops to control the area....Atleast that is what i hear from the coo-coo bird cop friend i know in that area

It's actually 167 officers getting pink slips. Leaving 206 left on the force to patrol 8 square miles of hell.

they said cops will be on 12 hour shifts so it might backfire. that cop just got killed in lakewood n they found the killer in camden there prolly buggin down there

Most cops are already on 10-12 hour shifts PLUS overtime. Patrol cops and stuff usually work long hours as it is. Only cops with desks and titles get the 9-5 gig.

I would think that cops would be pissed off, and on purpose let crime get out of control to prove a point that what they did was wrong, and they need more cops to control the area....Atleast that is what i hear from the coo-coo bird cop friend i know in that area

Eh.. there's going to be a spike in crime regardless. The remaining cops will be dealing with homicides, shootings and other violent crimes. They should just leave the drug dealers and junkie alone. I think it will be much easier to cop in Camden now. I want to know how much the heat has changed, maybe someone who cops in Camden can chime in? Also, I wonder what happened to the narcotics taskforce.

They are going to have state police and FBI assistance so it may be even worse for the junkies. City cops can be cool sometimes. I doubt an FBI agent is going to let a nickle bag of weed slide.

I doubt an FBI agent is going to let a nickle bag of weed slide.
I'm sure the FBI will be assisting in larger cases that involve violent crimes. They aren't going to be patrolling the streets doing petty drug busts. I would be more concerned about the state troopers in the area.

They are going to have state police and FBI assistance so it may be even worse for the junkies. City cops can be cool sometimes. I doubt an FBI agent is going to let a nickle bag of weed slide.

i think its the opposite..if anyone is gonna let a bag of dope or weed slide its gonna be the fbi agent

think about it..they are a FEDS that deal with FEDERAL cases, not simple state possession charges

i heard from my boy that he has been coppin last couple weeks in camden , and the few cops that he does see, never stop him , he drives right past them , and even when they see him walkin down street they dont do nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.