Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did i never post here b4?e Anyway im down near a.c. now , grew up in cherry hill close to camden but i know most parts of N.j. not so much up north. all i know is as far as dope goes ppl say north has the best but i would think camdens is just as good , just more expensive from what i hear. wish i didnt live in dope capitol of the world. makes it hard to stay straight, especially since im on a free meth clinic too ........man i gotta get off that crap , only been on 6 wks or so but dont wanna b one of these ppl stuck on meth for years. at 60 mg , gonna tell them drop me to 40 or im skippin 2 days and gettin dose cut in half. id rather be dopesick for a week then methadone sick for months if i stay on that program a year and then come off

yo i told you in the other thread...Dont fucking do that shit yo, that is straight up stupid. You cant just cut your dose in half like that yo. you gotta gradually lower it. you are gonna be fucking sick as hell dude. Just be fuckin patient and take the week or so that it takes to lower you down. Stop tryna do it all the fuck at once man, you are just gonna hurt yourself by tryna cut your dose so drasticaly like that and end up mad sick and coppin more diesel.

2 days and gettin dose cut in half. id rather be dopesick for a wee

lol, dopesick for a week? More like violently ill for a week, then a month or two before you adjust to your new dose.

i know lacey i went down from 60 to 55............you are right , im gonna stay on a few months at least

fuck man i hate when the dope boys in cmd call me a cop and then have the nerve to try and buy my 10k car for 600 bucks after. assholes. I love NJ tho

Why does everyone hate jersey? jersey shore mentality and im jelous of all that fine china white

jersey shore mentality and im jelous of all that fine china white

sigh, jersey shore mentality? Nobody acts like that here and heroin just kills people.

y hello thar purelife
glad to see you come out from your cave and post with us here:)

You know i always used to think of your username and laugh back in the day, when i was always chillen with steve...cuz at that time u was all doped out too if i aint gettin your dope timeline wrong....

And i always thought..."Ha......PURElife? yea right....more like NOT-purelife, amirite?" lawl

I was just thinkin about it today and realized that hey now you can finally live up to your sn. :) <3

^^^^^ LoL :) . I miss those times in a way. Chillen with steve, calling you at 9a.m in morning coming home on the train telling you I got fire. It was fun but its over. I actually got my user name off those nestle water bottles. That was. . . like six years ago. i had a screen name before that from 04-05. I forgot my password though when they redid the site. So I couldnt get my old username back. I suppose I am living up to the name now that you mention it.

Yea yo, I know wat you mean about missin it...you dont miss the mess the stress the struggle and all the bad times...but just the good memories of kickin it and all the ups. I get the same way about shit and i know its dumb. i mean shit like 4-5 mos after i started ever chillin with steve we got arrested together, it didnt take long for shit to become much more trouble and much less innocent good times you feel me. but yet you still look back like oh man wat wouldnt i give to go back just for one day and live that time again....ya know? But i tell myself the same thing. Sure honestly i would not want to be there now. it was good then but now is good too and its a different kind of good the kind of good that is actually real and can last for more than a few months without turnin into hell, you know? You just gotta look back and treasure those memories for wat they were and smile when you think of them without lettin yourself look back for too long. Livinin the past is beat yo, and lord knows that i struggle with that shit myself sometimes as much as i know its stupid, but the better that today gets the less yesterday seems so great u feel me?

Anyways at least next time we chill u wont be pukin applejuice all over the place!:D

Anyways at least next time we chill u wont be pukin applejuice all over the place!

whhaaaatt???

Haaha I honestly don't remember this haha. Well, the puking apple juice sort of rings a bell. Was the same day you and that other girl were both trying to find a vein in my arm, and i got poked like 40 times.

haha, i dont even remember if it was but it was at night, me you and my man got high and was walking around morristown by the train station and you stopped like every 2 minutes to yak up applejuice all over the parkin lot , hahahaha yo :D

that was back when u hit up BT and there was that spell of really fire ass bags in newark for a while, between 1 and 2 yrs ago i think it was....it was when it was still cold out but after christmas, etc. i think it was in the early spring late winter of 09?

I remember that night. We walked to dunkin dounuts lol. Yeah it was around that time I was hitting up the bricks and get fire like,,, 9 out of 10 times.

It's all about who you know. And it seems like you won't know anyone here so use your discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.