Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are going to have state police and FBI assistance so it may be even worse for the junkies. City cops can be cool sometimes. I doubt an FBI agent is going to let a nickle bag of weed slide.

Camden has had state and federal help present for god knows how long. It was the city cops locking up people copping, not no FBI agent. I'd be more worried about the State Troopers like in Paterson. Although the Statie that arrested me for my DUI was real fucking cool. Though it wasn't in a drug area. So in essence since nothing is changing except local police cuts, it should be easier to cop and less heat now.

i think its the opposite..if anyone is gonna let a bag of dope or weed slide its gonna be the fbi agent

think about it..they are a FEDS that deal with FEDERAL cases, not simple state possession charges

Yep. I've heard first hand accounts from Newark (because the DEA has a big presence on the street there for the big busts) where they will pull over people copping and try and cut deals and what not. The FBI and DEA don't give a shit if you got a couple bags of dope on you, they want the big guys. So, like I was saying.. this one guy told me his girl got pulled over by a black SUV and it was DEA and they were doing surveillance on a block and seen her cop and they were straight up with her. They took down her in info and said they'd call her to make a buy in the future as a CI. Don't know if it ever happened, but that type of shit happens more frequently than you think. I think she had like 12 bags on her. But no charges, no arrest, just let go. I HAVE ALSO heard of Newark PD catching people copping and just throwing the shit down the sewer and telling them to get the fuck out and if they see them again, they will get locked up. I'm talking a few bundles, not bags. It's really up to if the cops want the paperwork hassle, need quota arrests, or are feeling frisky/lenient that day.

Funny story I was reminded of so I edited it in: Last time I was arrested, I won't go into the specific details but basically they had my guys phone tapped because he started dealing with decent weight so when I called I came up on the tap and they got wind of me. After I got arrested buying 2 bricks and I'm in court reading the discovery, I found out that like 3 weeks prior to that I had copped off him one particular time (just a bundle or two) and they didn't pull me over or arrest me. They just followed me to the highway and wanted to see what I was doing/going. My boy was with me so I dropped him off at his car at a shopping mall where he left it and they followed him 8 miles to his front door. I apparently scared them off by jumping on the turnpike, but I was getting on a different highway. They thought they would be following me for a hours rofl. So yea crazy. They SEEN me cop, had me on the wiretap ordering up, seen the deal and just followed me and my friend that day. The day I ordered up 10 bundles they must have been like we gotta get this kid cause he could be dealing.

i heard from my boy that he has been coppin last couple weeks in camden , and the few cops that he does see, never stop him , he drives right past them , and even when they see him walkin down street they dont do nothin

I've never copped in Camden, never even been there. But I really really want to go check it out because of this. I'd just be nervous because I have no fucking clue around the city, no knowledge of the highways, quick ways out, etc. So I would feel really uncomfortable driving around looking to cop. I'm sure I'd be able to, I just don't want to get stuck at a wrong intersection or a "hotter" part of town, ya know. Just keep with you know I guess. But the quality and prices are really alluring, especially with a statement like you just made. HALF THE FUCKING POLICE FORCE IS GONE. lol Come on now. Jesus Christ. Bluelight field trip anyone? ;)

Last edited:
Sooo....fuck this snow. Thank god I wasn't planning on copping today. Hopefully it's clear enough tomorrow to not be a problem.

ALTEK trust me u wouldnt have a prob finding D in Cmd .................u just have to be in the right part of town , there are basicaly north, south, and east camden and one of those is known as "dope city" i aint gonna say on here but aint 2 hard to find out ............once your in that part of the hood, u will see more ppl standin on corners than u can believe.................im not gonna say u would get the best D if you didnt know where it was but its rare u would get anything crappy , maybe just not fire if you were at wrong spot

ALTEK trust me u wouldnt have a prob finding D in Cmd .................u just have to be in the right part of town , there are basicaly north, south, and east camden and one of those is known as "dope city" i aint gonna say on here but aint 2 hard to find out ............once your in that part of the hood, u will see more ppl standin on corners than u can believe.................im not gonna say u would get the best D if you didnt know where it was but its rare u would get anything crappy , maybe just not fire if you were at wrong spot

I know what "part" of Camden is the place to go.. rhymes with FOURTH! But.. I just don't know Camden at all. Don't know the highways, the exits, the quick ways in and out, etc. I'm sure I wouldn't have trouble finding it.. just don't want to be legitly lost with dope on me or looking for it lol

i hear u . i always used to be in and out fast..................whats it like up north in newark and paterson ? D boys out on all the corners ? and does new york have same kinda open air in bad parts ?

i hear u . i always used to be in and out fast..................whats it like up north in newark and paterson ? D boys out on all the corners ? and does new york have same kinda open air in bad parts ?

In regards to newark and paterson, nah, not every corner. But there are certain areas, like multiple block sections, where you'll find the boys on da corner.

Almost everyone i know that cops in NY area gets the shit delivered to the door, mad discrete and on the down low....and always steady supply

damn never heard of that in Jerzy . well i guess if u had enough money ............maybe. anyway my boy said today he had a stamp called CAMDEN i thought that was pretty funny

yea never thought id see that .................guess they ran outta ideas

yea never thought id see that .................guess they ran outta ideas

Ya... well dope boys arent known for their creativity.

But i wish i get my shit packaged in stamped bags. Usually i get shit wrapped in plastic grocery bags. I guess it doesnt really matter? But it bugs me if dude wraps the black tar up with a black garbage bag. Because it could be soft and gooey and sticky, so it would be harder to see when some gets stuck on the bag. But whatever. Its only about 1/20 of the time the shit is like that. Usually its solid and breaks into pieces. And with one of my peoples, its always brown powder. Good shit too. Not all stepped on n nasty.

Ya... well dope boys arent known for their creativity.

But i wish i get my shit packaged in stamped bags. Usually i get shit wrapped in plastic grocery bags. I guess it doesnt really matter? But it bugs me if dude wraps the black tar up with a black garbage bag. Because it could be soft and gooey and sticky, so it would be harder to see when some gets stuck on the bag. But whatever. Its only about 1/20 of the time the shit is like that. Usually its solid and breaks into pieces. And with one of my peoples, its always brown powder. Good shit too. Not all stepped on n nasty.

Yeah stamped bags are the shit (hence my name). It really is a very, very efficient, convenient way of packaging powder. And the stamps do add a little something to the whole experience (because the d boys can be pretty creative sometimes).

Gotta love it when you see a stamp with a funny name or one that's real ironic.

Yea pretty much like someone said multiple section blocks/neighborhoods or certain projects. Like you aren't going to find dudes out on the corner Downtown where all the businesses are and shit. NYC got open air still in certain parts but the majority of it is delivery service now.

This one spot in Newark was RIGHT next a highway. Drive up inconspicuous and get off the exit and make a turn and boom right there. Most of the time the dudes would be out and I had a couple numbers there. It was pretty cake when I first started going there. Only problem was you had to make a U turn to get back on the highway. So if you came down the street the other way (longer way) you could drive up right to the guys or wait for your dude and see the highway in front of you 40-50 feet. Very nice spot to get out quick.

Trying to remember some of the funnier/weirder stamps I have had from NJ in the past.

I had one called DEATH lol
Purple Rain, Overdose, Hi-Octane, Dunkin Donuts, NY GIANTS, Brainstorm, Hannibal, 21, there's just too many really. Might have had one stamped JERSEY CITY, I forget. Some of them are funny, some are stupid.

And the one's with a stamp word and logo are the best. Like the Dunkin Donuts one had a cup of coffee on it. Brainstorm had a picture of a brain with a tornado coming out of it. DEATH had a grim reaper, etc.

yea seems like camden usually just has the blue bags with a black word stamped , no pic on it...............guess that would cost them more lol

Here's to hoping Newark isn't a complete disaster right now....or at least the half mile of road I'm gonna travel through in a couple hours. Fingers crossed.

watched american gangster . Frank Lucas "stood by his brand blue magic and when niki barnes stole the stamp and cut it more and sold it lucas was gonna blast his ass hahah

Brainstorm had a picture of a brain with a tornado coming out of it. DEATH had a grim reaper, etc.

I had that brainstorm too. It was a blue stamp by me, summer of 09.

One clever stamp was "street legal" with a sportscar doing a burnout. One of the straight up stamps was "kiss of death" with a graphic of a devil with a pitchfork on it. Shit like that really does make the danger of it appealing.

watched american gangster . Frank Lucas "stood by his brand blue magic and when niki barnes stole the stamp and cut it more and sold it lucas was gonna blast his ass hahah

If only that were still happening with todays sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.