Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW fucking Jersey!

New and Jersey at the same time, can you take it?

Jersey history is influenced by its strategic location between the northern coast of France and the southern coast of England; the island's recorded history extends over a thousand years.

Wikipedia.

Apparently the isle of Jersey is quite beautiful. I'm really not sure if New Jersey's name was adopted by the Jersey Isle though.

During the English Civil War the Channel Island of Jersey remained loyal to the Crown and gave sanctuary to the King. It was from the Royal Square in St. Helier that Charles II of England was first proclaimed King in 1649, following the execution of his father, Charles I. The North American lands were divided by Charles II, who gave his brother, the Duke of York (later King James II), the region between New England and Maryland as a proprietary colony (as opposed to a royal colony). James then granted the land between the Hudson River and the Delaware River (the land that would become New Jersey) to two friends who had remained loyal through the English Civil War: Sir George Carteret and Lord Berkeley of Stratton. The area was named the Province of New Jersey.

Thats a little info on how the name New Jersey came about, and heres a link to the island of Jersey, which is part of the Channel islands.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_jersey

I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

im gonna go out on a limb here folks so bear with me but i would guess anything that has the word "New" in its name is somewhat related to a city, village or town somewhere across the pond

Thank you cod commando for putting that to rest for the benefit of the others.

chinky and i run this thread and we aint even a buncha roid juices, greesy hair italians, we just run it yall get use to

Hey Purelife, way to not call me on the 15th....Ill be back on the 3rd of dec for sum mo baby pictures....But i only got like 4 weeks to go yo! Get while the gettin good, otherwise im in babyland for the next 6 months

Also, GTFO chi-fags (and shakefags too, wherever they are from , if it aint NJ, GTFO )

actually, there is one shake i know from NJ

master-shake.png

Status
Not open for further replies.