• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Digestion/Stomach Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had some slightly painful poops with some bleeding before. i guess from the dry, thorny, piled up terd escaping scraped up my colon wall a little during exit. just a little blood when i wiped.

i've never notice any blood in the feces itself though. i take up to 32 mg a day.

Im going to hit up some miralax. Suboxone is a wonder drug but wow what a bunch of "crappy" side effectz.

I suggest eating a lot of flax (as in several tablespoons of unground seeds) before trying any more drugs, for health and money. Note that flax must be ground (use a coffee grinder) to be digested. I warn that when starting to eat a healthy amount of fiber, you will get bad gas for several days.

Flax is also extremely healthy for many other reasons. It helps your cardiovascular system, brain, skin, hair, and probably more that I cannot think of on the spot.

Last edited:
Shitting Blood (nasty i know)

Okay, so this isn't about me, because if it was, I'd be going to the doctor asap. It's my friend. He actually wanted me to make a thread on here because he rarely has the time to come back on this site.

Background on him: He's used all kinds of drugs since he was about 15 (he's 20 now). Weed, E, Coke, Meth, Shrooms, G, DXM, Oxy, K...and I'm sure im leaving some out.

Anyways, he does a LOT of Ketamine. I don't know how much specifically in grams, but he's at the point where 1/2 a vial (vials around here are roughly 0.5g), just gets him high, not massively fucked up (and no its not the quality of the K, because I do it every now and then, and I never need the amounts he needs). He's done full vial lines before, which is a fuck ton to me.

Last week he told me he shit blood. Not just straight blood, but there was blood. He said that when it happened the first time he got scared and stopped snorting K for 3 days. And his shit was back to normal.

Then he started using K again, and he said he started shitting blood again (it has happened 2 times). I clearly told him it seems like its from all the ketamine he's doing, because he stopped using K and the blood went away. But I don't know what exactly the problem is with him. Is the K affecting his kidneys? Liver? Something else?

If it is the K, what part of his body would the drug be fucking up in order to make him shit blood?

Thanks for any info guys.

Even if this is your proper 'friend' (I'm not convinced ;)) why isn't he going to the hospital? He doesn't seem to be too pro-active about his health if he can't even bother to check a website regularly enough to get some sort of answer regarding something I would find rather serious and scary. :\ Anyway, if I were you I'd keep pressuring him to go to a doctor. None of us can definitively diagnose something like this. Good luck.

yea the hospital is best. alot of people who use are freaked out by the idea of going but hoenstly their job is to help you not arrest you. jsut beign honest they will do w/e thay can to help you not try to find ways to lock ur ass up.

It is most likely hemorrhoids or something similar but he (you?) needs to see a doctor. I have had that as well because I have some GI complications... most likely he will need to first be examined by a doctor (if it is external hemorrhoids or slightly internal, they can see them) and if nothing is seen, they he'll (riiiight) probably need a colonoscopy.

It is PROBABLY nothing serious, but there is a good chance they will find something and a few causes of hematochezia (that is how you spell the medical symptom, use it to look up more info) left untreated can cause colorectal cancer... in essence, its nothing to ignore.

Take care (of your friend).

sounds like he has a tear in his rectal lining. This may or may not fix itself. Surgery may be necessary. Or, there are some drugs that can be prescribed.

He needs to see a doctor if he shits blood again.

he needs to go a physician and get seen. If he cuts back on the Ketamine and it goes away then I think that the answer is obvious, he needs to stop doing Ketamine.

As everybody has said a Doctor is required. Generally bright red blood is less serious than black tarry stools that tend to scare people less. If hemorrhoids or tearing is the cause of the blood, hard stools or straining are probably contributory to the problem. Exercise, fiber, staying hydrated, all help one evacuate more smoothly.

I'm not convinced that the K is the cause of the bleeding. I don't understand the mechanism that would underpin this causal relation...not to say there isn't one...

he needs to be honest with his doctor though and disclose this. He also needs to do some research on his own to be able to ask for the approrpiate tests (liver tests? kidney tests? I know heavy K use can fuck with your kidney).

Hey guys thanks for all the info, and ya seriously, its not me. It actually is my friend. I don't know why he hasn't gone to a doctor, I told him he should. But iunno. I'll link him to this thread when I can so he can see the amount of ppl suggesting he see a doctor. He needs to get that checked out because it seems like it could POSSIBLY cause serious problems for him if the problem is left untreated..

EDIT: to the above post, ya I now remember that heavy use can really fuck with your kidneys. I have another friend (in jail now) who got kidney stones THREE TIMES from his K use. They put him on medication because he was fucking them up hard, and while he was on the meds, he was STILL using K. This lead to a serious problem and he had to get surgery to get something fixed/removed (not sure exactly). But I don't think he stopped using K...at least now he can't get his hands on it in jail, so hopefully that'll straighten him out

stomach burning and pain-bad?

Ok so im not a dumbass and normally a burning stomach with some pain wouldn't be to big of a deal, but ive been through this. About 4 months ago I had to go to the hospital for extremely bad stomach pain and burning, I had every symptoms of a fucked up gallbladder back then.

The first night at the ER they did an ultrasound and found I had a swollen gallbladder, so IV pain meds for 5 days straight. They did a couple other tests, but everything turned out "fine" so they let me leave with just a bottle of 20 5mg percocets.

After the hospital visit shit got worse by a lot, the pain got worse and symptoms did to. I had acid in my lungs 2 times which im lucky the antibiotic worked the second time, I had such bad acid, burning and pain nothing helped and no one beleived me, the doctors and nurses kept insisting it was "depression."

When shit calmed down a little bit and I finally got a visit with a gastrointologist(sp?) he recommended I get an endoscope and colonoscope, so I got it and again they said everything was fine so "depression" caused everything. By the way they never called me about the lab tests on my stomach tissue.

Since then the pain hasn't been unbarable, it has been everyday and increasingly worse, I remember these symptoms in the early stages of the last thing that happened. I have 2 questions, 1. what could have caused it before and why didn't they find anything? 2. Do I have to worry about this shit coming back?

Thanks for everyone that read this, and for reply's I really need help with this. Oh yea and I think this is the right thread for this kind of topic I don't know though.

epilepsy is not all that common, so im not surprised no one really has information. I don't have it or know anyone with it but my doctor gives me random information about meds, I remember him saying neurontin seemed worked the best for people with epilepsy. topomax, although i found it was a good mood stabalizer I wouldn't eat for days on it.

Even if every poster here was a qualified gastroenterologist I don't think there is much we could do over the web to diagnose whats going on with abdominal pain over the web.

But since the gallbladder was inflamed last time and gallbladder problems are very painful its the first thing I'd tell a new Doctor about. Gall bladder removal is the most second common major surgery in the US after Caesarian delivery. By your story I feel you've gotten inadequate care and followup. Severe pain warrants medical attention. I think I'd look for a different hospital or clinic next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.