• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Digestion/Stomach Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Clamjuice
There has been some great feedback, but as Mehm mentioned.
Do you drink a lot of water before/during your meal?
This can possibly flush out many of the vital enzymes that partially digest your food.
Or maybe its a diet issue, constant fried and foods or foods high in oil content, even dairy or, basically too much of anything could possible upset your stomach. Try eating things that dont require much digestion for a few days such as porridge or soup. See if that helps.
Secondly, if this is a new problem, perhaps as mentioned your GI tract or small/large intestines are sick?
Do you often have diarrhea? Vomiting? are they filled with water?
It is possible you have perhaps, gastric enteroitis or some infection of the digestive system.
If problems persist, please see a doctor.

I am contemplating seeing a doctor, just because sometimes it seems like it could be more than just indigestion.

As well i have a very healthy diet. I eat almost 0 fried foods. Im a vegetarian so diet isn't really the issue here, or it wasn't up until about 2 weeks ago.

You want the actual flax seeds, not the oil (altho the oil is good for you too). Personally I like to mix a few spoonfulls of flax seeds into my regular oatmeal in the morning. Usually works good to keep things flowing.

I just have been using the oil because i can add it to salad mixes and such, plus i dont know how my body will react to digesting the seeds whole as that can be a little hard.

I think im gonna head to the doctors though because i had a salad yesterday with no issues and then i had the exact same thing today and had cramps bloating gas and then eventually diarrhea.

Maybe i have an infection or parasites?

Don't expect enzymes to work overnight.

Everytime my digestion gets slightly off (usually after a spell of heavy drug use), I fast for maybe a day, and just try to get all the good stuff in like fresh-pressed fruit and veg juice. Sometimes I take probiotics.

Then I break it in with something easy to eat, like fruit, and it's usually smooth sailing from there. Try to get a lot of fiber (cooked easy veggies) and stay away from hard-to-digest stuff first (broccoli, cauliflower, whole wheat stuff, raw salad) until your digestion is alright.

Chubba, what?!?! I put flaxseed oil on everything like it was butter. Bagels & flax oil, rice & flax oil, flax oil on veggies, etc.

Tastes great.

Subs w/bowel issues

Am I bleeding? Many people say you can have "rectal bleeding" and not even know it. Well, for the 3 months or so that I have been taking suboxone I have been very backed up. I somehow manage to keep caught up by the grace of god, but the past two weeks there have been some weird things happening. I'm trying to describe this without getting too detailed, but basically the stool has a red tint to it and just a moment ago there was a burning sensation involved that is still there right now. Its gonna take a doc to know whats wrong but I was first seeing who else has this experience. Thanks..

You better go to a doctor soon. I'm not playing either.

^ whats the deal? I am going to a doc soon but I want to know what is going on. Do you have experience with this?

Sometimes bupe clogs me up and if it does, I will just try to go 36+ hours without it so I can shit and get everything back to normal. You could try eating more fiber, I'd stay away from laxatives if you could help it. I've got a family member who was dependent on laxatives so she could stay skinny and she quit taking them. Well her bowels completely shut down and it nearly killed her. It sounds funny but it was very sad.

I have never bleed while shitting though, I know you can randomly do it at times with no serious reason. It's not good to be bleeding like that though. You have no idea what's going on inside of you and neither do we. That's why I would go to a doctor. Just to make sure you are alright.

Edit: Does this sound close to what's going on with you?

Yeah that has kind of happened. The reason im not too worried is because it is kind of a familiar feeling becuz of diet and such. It has just never happened this long before. Thanks for the help wiggi and ill ask my sub doctor about it tues.

Listen, bro. I have been shooting Suboxone up on a dialy basis for almost a year now. Miralax is the ONLY thing that would regulate your bowel system correctly. Go buy it at CVS, although it is kinda pricey you can sometimes get it in generic form if you ask the pharmacy (I forget the chemical name for it). Miralax is a wonder drug for anyone on Opiates dialy, especially heavy users. Go get some of that, give it 2-3 days to kick in and you'll start shitting like a champ. Because believe me, I know how it feels trying to push those bricks out man... That alone might be where the blood is coming from. You can goto the Dr. if you want to stay safe, but in IMO, Miralax after 2-3 days would cure your problems. But, just to be safe and make sure that you don't have any deeper colon problems, like cancer or something, hit the doc up.

subs made me super constipated. my turds would tear my rectum walls n I would have some blood when I wipe. then it turned into hemmorhoids. watch your diet.

ON ANOTHER NOTE so as not to start a new thread I took sub 42 hr ago and did a bundle since yesterday til now. when can I safely take another sub and not precipitate wd's?

Whenever you start too feel the withdrawl is when you should take the sub. IE, i take it whenver i start to get sidetracked alot and have heavy restless legs.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "bundle", but if you mean opiates... You should be able to take suboxone 4-6 hours after you actually take the opiate, unless of course it's some kidn of timed release morphine or something. People over-rate the time it takes to safely switch from Suboxone to Opiates, and back. It doesn't take but half a day or so. I know this from experience.

I'm going to shift this thread over to healthy living since it's health related. Suboxone might be the indirect cause, but you should get some good answers over there.

-> Healthy Living

Listen, bro. I have been shooting Suboxone up on a dialy basis for almost a year now. Miralax is the ONLY thing that would regulate your bowel system correctly. Go buy it at CVS, although it is kinda pricey you can sometimes get it in generic form if you ask the pharmacy (I forget the chemical name for it). Miralax is a wonder drug for anyone on Opiates dialy, especially heavy users. Go get some of that, give it 2-3 days to kick in and you'll start shitting like a champ. Because believe me, I know how it feels trying to push those bricks out man... That alone might be where the blood is coming from. You can goto the Dr. if you want to stay safe, but in IMO, Miralax after 2-3 days would cure your problems. But, just to be safe and make sure that you don't have any deeper colon problems, like cancer or something, hit the doc up.

OMG I hope you are lying. one missed shot of suboxone can mean losing an arm. subutex with a wheel filter is one thing. suboxone wheel or not is like shooting dirt. the binders n flavor in it is a disaster waiting to happen. please stop and use it as directed... I can't believe you said ur shooting suboxone daily. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

I took sub 12 hr after a bundle a day H habit and had a horrible horrible day. the precipitated w/d's were so excrutiating. taking it 4 or 6 hours after is gonna lead to super intense sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.