• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Different kinds of heroin

i was out in san francisco a few months ago and got the most bangin dope ive ever tried it was white and from persia. i had a pretty bad oxy habit at the time like 400 mg a day and i sniffed about a tenth of a gram and i was completely floored for almost 24 hrs puking all day i couldnt believe the strength a dot the size of a match head felt stronger than an 80. it was a nice find cuz there is mostly tar in cali.

Wow, a match head of Persian heroin that got you high for 24 hours, now ive never done heroin but if I do, I want something like this.

Yea, same here with the vinegar thing. The more acidic it smelled the better it was, usually.
I used to open a cap/bag and take a quick wiff to decide if I should sink my paycheck into this one guy or to grab a few and look elsewhere.

I never new that the brownish powder was just cut tar. I prefered the white, but than again I prefered it because I could cook it up with minimal effort. But the tannish brown powder was always more potent than the white fluff, one stamp of the tan sniffed had me pretty good, while one cap of the white IV'd was a better rush, but wore off waaay to quick...

You're right in thinking that the brown powder ISN'T cut tar.....Im in England and we generally only get heroin no.3 which is the brown or beige powder....The black tar is from Mexico and the No.3 is from the middle east, afghanistan mostly. I would imagine its possible to chop the tar up real fine and cut it with coffee or something but I dont think thats common.
Play safe kids!

this one time I got some good dope and I was like, "DAMN THIS IS GOOD DOPE!" and then I made a thread about it so other people would know

WTF? is that meant to be a joke? Or is it just my Britishness?

i was out in san francisco a few months ago and got the most bangin dope ive ever tried it was white and from persia. i had a pretty bad oxy habit at the time like 400 mg a day and i sniffed about a tenth of a gram and i was completely floored for almost 24 hrs puking all day i couldnt believe the strength a dot the size of a match head felt stronger than an 80. it was a nice find cuz there is mostly tar in cali.

Theres no such place as Persia, the country that used to be named Persia is now called IRAN and generally gear from that part of the world is almost always the brown no.3 stuff. Man, dealers make shit like that up all the time just to make it sound more special, and it works! I know everytime my old dealer used to say "fresh from Turkey" it would make me feel like it was more special than usual even though it was the same stuff everyone had.
San Fran is meant to be good for H, but then again, San Fran is probably the best place to live if you take any drugs! In Europe we have Holland and Spain but you guys have the most liberal place on earth, San Fransicsco!! Weed is practically legal, the place is full of hippies so I can imagine you don't have to look very far for acid and alot of other stuff which isnt as common in other places like mescaline,DMT etc.
Been to New York City, hated it....Thought it was an awful place but Ive always wanted to go to the west coast...If I ever go to the USA again, Im hitting San Fran first!! New York is just a dirty depressing place full of rude people, reminded me of London...Another shithole!
Anyways, sorry if Ive pissed any New Yorkers off by saying that. What can I say? Big cities aren't for me.

lol so are british immune to american sarcasm?

and again, how come raw doesn't readily dissolve in water like scramble?

lol so are british immune to american sarcasm?

and again, how come raw doesn't readily dissolve in water like scramble?

I'll answer both of those......Firstly, I think you'll find the British invented sarcasm. I notice more sarcasm in American comedy these days which is good but with all due respect I don't think you guys manage to pull it off. Sorry but its true.
Secondly, the brown stuff is a heroin base with impurities in it from the opium it was made from (plant material, resins etc.) so acid is required to break it down into an IV form....We use citric acid over here, you can use lemon juice or even orange juice and Ive heard people using vit c but apparently there are bacterial risks with using fruit juice. Over here you can buy citric acid in the pharmacy.
I think I was thrown off guard with your comment because I dont expect sarcasm from you guys...so....Touche my friend, touche!
:)

In Memphis,TN we get both black tar, and good to fire powder heroin. The powder is sometimes dark brown, sometimes off white, sometimes light brown-tannish,etc. but the powder ,whatever the color is , is always good to fire quality, depending on your connections and the cash you pay.

I really wish i could try the white powder here in the southwestern USA But the closest I've come is brown powder from Turkey about 10 years ago and now there is this brown powder coming from Mexico that when you breath on it it gets sticky. It's better than the tar though.

There is actual brown powder heroin from Mexico, thats not made from tar, it's only made in smaller amounts , and is more prevalant in AZ and NM becasue of the cartels that control the area where it's made also control the ARiZ. border. Mexican Brown powder has been around since the 1950's and long before tar was ever thought of.

Interesting is it real good white? Cuz I've never been able to get anything besides good Tar from the mpls area. I live in Burnsville, MN.

we defiantly have all kinds of powder in mpls. Just look harder man I know of at least 5 different hooks.

In DFW I have not seen anything but tar. The tar I get though is amazing, and I have had some fire powder from all over. Tar can be, but rarely is amazing. I just got lucky with my guy because he does not cut it further at all.

got some stuff wednesday for my birthday
my dealer told me he had just gotten this shipment in, and hadn't touched it at all
it was dark brown powder (as opposed to the white/tan/gray stuff I'm used to, haven't gotten brown stuff like this in at least a year), and he gave me WAY more than I would usually get
I took maybe 50mg and was nodding. This is incredible accounting it usually takes me a 0.4g shot to make me nod
I'm convinced that most of the "china white" i get is just the good brown stuff cut heavily. I guess you could call the "white" stuff I get chocolate chip cookie heroin. white rocks with brown specks in them. And I just so happened to get a bag full of the specs

question: I have some powder heroin from detroit. can i smoke this? I apologize for asking a newbie question wihout reading the thread and if no one answers ill read the thread tomorrow. i am going to bed now though and wouldn't mind a personal answer (you have to do so much reading otherwise).

question: I have some powder heroin from detroit. can i smoke this? I apologize for asking a newbie question wihout reading the thread and if no one answers ill read the thread tomorrow. i am going to bed now though and wouldn't mind a personal answer (you have to do so much reading otherwise).

yes, but you need to vape it off of some tin (at least 2 layers) or out of like a empty tea candle, the little tin cup that those little white candles come in. cause if you use just one layer you prob just burn in to black in one hit.. have to be very careful just to make it smoke a little then a little more, then a little more...

it's not that great.. but i never get a feeling from H, i can do 5 bags snorted and i barely notice it. it just takes withdraw completely away.. and works very good for pain.

since i use opiates for pain, i think i would need a lot to get a "high" or nod.. i've never achieved a nod.. or a decent high really, just makes me feel pleasantly normal. takes pain down to a decent level.

if someone has a answer to why this is the only thing i get out of opioids let me know.

maybe it's just mind over matter?, but if i use lots more, it just makes me feel bad.. and not high or nodding.

also i get pin eyes, when the pain is least.. but really no noticeable "high"

thanks. i dont have an answer for your question other than to say it seems like the effects of opioids are highly variable individual to individual. ive had a couple of experiences that were insanely euphoric but it seems like the majority of my experiences are underwhelming.

this one time I got some good dope and I was like, "DAMN THIS IS GOOD DOPE!" and then I made a thread about it so other people would know

lol seriously a lot of people on here like to do that.

yes, but you need to vape it off of some tin (at least 2 layers) or out of like a empty tea candle, the little tin cup that those little white candles come in. cause if you use just one layer you prob just burn in to black in one hit.. have to be very careful just to make it smoke a little then a little more, then a little more...

it's not that great.. but i never get a feeling from H, i can do 5 bags snorted and i barely notice it. it just takes withdraw completely away.. and works very good for pain.

since i use opiates for pain, i think i would need a lot to get a "high" or nod.. i've never achieved a nod.. or a decent high really, just makes me feel pleasantly normal. takes pain down to a decent level.

if someone has a answer to why this is the only thing i get out of opioids let me know.

maybe it's just mind over matter?, but if i use lots more, it just makes me feel bad.. and not high or nodding.

also i get pin eyes, when the pain is least.. but really no noticeable "high"

I dont care who you are if you take a nice shot of some good H you WILL be nodding. Even if you snort enough of some good stuff you will nod.

My tolerance is such bullshit that I'd have to shoot a half gram of really, really, really, really, really, really good stuff 85%+ to catch a rush, let alone a nod. I hate it.