• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Different kinds of heroin

Denton in the house (North of Dallas and Ft. Worth). Needless to say all H comes from I-35 to I-75 area of Dallas or cen-tex (Waco/Atx).
TAR up here, and tar down there in waco. I hear of Columbian Tan stuff occasionally,but I have never seen or tasted. Pills are way easier to get here -
Oxymorphone is nice!

Mod Note

This thread is not for commenting on what drugs you like or can get. Please constrain discussion to the types of heroin (i.e. white powder, brown powder, black tar, and heroin base) and what they consist of in the name of harm reduction. Any more social like post will be deleted and further sanctions may be enforced.

It's almost always tan. I wouldn't say brown... and I've definitely seen white powder before, too...

Agreed. In CT we do get tan powder and while I've seen it look quite white before, it still had a slight tan hue to it. I've never seen tar here or heard of anyone getting it here, either...

Man i've never seen china white or any white powder up here in the PNW. I dont even see tar anymore its absolute. We get Gunpowder thats heroin laced with fentynal and up to 10x stronger then tar. It comes in powder ranging from a grey to light brown to dark brown color, but i've never gotten anything that wasn't amazing. A little more expensive then tar but well worth it. The only time I see tar now is up in washington where they haven't quite changed to GP yet. If you live in WA and havent had GP take a trip down to Portland and ask anyone on the street.

In Georgia about 70% of time we get the tan stuff. 20% white stuff and 10% VERY dark brown stuff. General speaking the whiter the better from what i've experienced. But colors can be deceiving. Anyways, tar is basically unheard of here and when it does make its rounds it is VERY overpriced and VERY weak.

On another note some of the best stuff i've had has been VERY VERY hard to break up. Like you have to hit the shit out of it to get it to break even a little.

Anyone else ever experience this?

yeah I'm in atl and the best stuff I've had was a certain batch of small rocks. there were dark brown ones that looked glassy and white ones. they both were a bitch to break down, but I had to apply a ton of heat to get the dark brown ones to mix in. almost all my stuff I get is rocks, but it seems like the hardest ones are the best

pure heroin is a white crystalline powder and i've never had it but i've had white powder which was pure to start with and was cut with some other kind of white powder and that was by far the best H i ever tried way better than brown or tar

I wasn't sure if I should of put some life back into this thread but it seems to be a fairly important one.

I live in Toronto and having a few sources means I have seen a few different types, and yes even purple. I should point out that all the dope I have come across doesn't need any citric, thankfully. I have seen the normal tan powder, also white powder. Tan chunks that are hard as a rock and even white chunks, they aren't that dense. All the bags I get always smell of vinegar.

Now the different stuff. Once and a while my link will have a few grams of this yellow sticky stuff. It is pliable but is very good quality. And recently I have come across some chunky purple stuff which is really good stuff. Yes, it is purple to the eye, when you crush it up it turns grey like the color of cement. This leads me to believe that the purple I am seeing is actually grey.

I would love to post a picture if I am allowed so please, somebody let me know if I can post up a picture.

-OB

Lemme try this again as the MOD obviously didn't like what we were saying (titles should really be... Descriptive of content expectations)

BLACK TAR: Common in Texas all the way west and upwards, but I'm not sure exactly where that stops.

this is NOT actually "Heroin" it is made crudely with acetic acid (not acetic anhydride), this creates predominantly 6-MAM (6-monoacetylmorphine) which even when less pure, may be more potent than some powder varieties of heroin.

it's a very acidic mixture, even ran through wheel filters, may leave "burns" or small indentations where one either goes through or misses a vein. Be VERY careful with this stuff... It's all that is available in some areas, use sparingly and make sure it's clean and in a vein.

BLACK TAR: Common in Texas all the way west and upwards, but I'm not sure exactly where that stops.

Mid-Missouri, 6-7 years of doing it and ive never seen tar, get alot of shit from st. louis, i hear its in KC though so maybe it stops in south MO?

Same here, in terms of hardness. If it's in hard as brick checks that are dark in color and taste bitter it's almost always a hell of a rush with great legs. If it's anything whiteish it's generally poo. The hard chucks I can get a solid 2 days of bliss from a 50 and if it's white I might notice a rush off the entire 50 at once. South eastern louisiana area.

Yeah that stuff in unheard of here in SoCal too. We only get tar. But I'm not trippin ;]

Its not unheard of in SoCal! Ive seen my guy right after he got a brand new half key. It was off white powder. He huffed on it to turn it into tar. Right in front of my eyes. You probably get the same stuff since SoCal isn't THAT big. haha i bet you'd never of thought you could have been getting the white stuff, but you might be.

ya socal is mostly tar but you can get the white powder occasionally if your lucky. just moved to waco texas and so far i haven't found anything-_-

I'm in the UK and we have had poor quality heroin here for 4years now. Almost impossible to even get a nod going unless you IV a g or more and then need tablets to help it on the way. Was a drought in 2010 and since then the quality has been appalling

I live fairly close to Cincinnati, OH, and I have never seen tar around here, we generally get dark gray to light brown rock, from what Ive seen, the darker the gray color, and if its tough to break the rocks down, its usually pretty good shit, but then again, Ive had some light brown rock that basically falls apart when you pick it up, give a damn good high too!

Overall I think Im done pretty good, I cant really recall ever getting any truly bad shit over the years, some is better than others, but for the most part, pretty consistent.

Here in FL we get mostly tan powder, which varies in hue and (on a scale of 1-10) scores 3-8 in terms of quality. Right now I have access to some good 'n cheap beige/light tan powder that more than gets the job done, or I can go through another guy and pay 50% more for some kickass china. This tan stuff I'm currently getting hits the water and turns the solution much darker when in the spoon, which isn't really surprising.

However, I've had stuff before that would look somewhat like iced coffee in the barrel, no matter how many times I filtered it. The color is reminiscent of coffee that just didn't have enough milk/creamer in it. Simply put, it made a muddy brown solution, that's completely opaque. I cringed at the thought of putting that in my veins, but I did it anyways and got high. I'd rate that shit at a 5 or 6, nothing special. Just in the last month or two I've stumbled across a steady tar connect, but it's twice the price of the shit I normally get. It's also of the "chocolate" variety, which implies cut.

Heroin is coming back like you wouldn't believe down here, everybody and their mother is switching over from pharmaceuticals and never have I had so many reliable connects for good shit. Overall quality has improved drastically in the last 3 years, probably as a result of competition between major dealers. The price of suboxone also halved, as more and more people are getting scripts. Somehow I can't help but think of this new epidemic as a plus, if only because it helps me satisfy my needs as an addict.

I've been a junkie in New England and in SoCal so I've seen both sides of the coin.

In New England, we get Columbian powder heroin. It's light tannish and If you've got a good Dominican connect in the northeast, you can get solid rocks of fine tan powder sold by weight. If you go towards New York, or towards western Massachusetts and Vermont, you start finding the branded stamp bags that vary in quality but never disappoint. The best straight heroin (without fentanyl) I've ever done has been from New York and Connecticut and 2 bags laid me out despite my tolerance. East Coast dope, especially NYC, Baltimore, and Philly dope, is of the finest quality but is also relatively expensive.

Heroin in the west is a totally different scene, with the Mexican tar. I just got back from a bender in San Diego and Tucson. Junkies out there smoke crystal and shoot tar, junkies out east smoke crack and shoot powder. A drug habit is FAR more affordable in the Southwest. Tar is a cruder, dirtier high, but it's fucking cheap. Starting out, you can get 4 good shots out of a 20 dollar ball, as long as you're getting good shit (only buy from Hispanics!). Being close to the port of entry, the quality can be very good and the price is right. You can maintain a habit at 20 bucks a day which is impossible in the northeast. Watcj out though, shooting tar will absolutely destroy your veins. Its basically just refined plant matter and is horrible for your body when injected. It also contains no actual diacetylmorphine - mostly 6-MAM and assorted opiates, but the rush hits you just as hard. However, the high itself is very sedating, itchy, and noddy, which some people like. I find east coast powder to have a more euphoric, uplifting, clean quality.

By far the most potent dope I've tried has been that grey shit laced with fentanyl that has been dropping white suburban kids left and right in New England. Only got to try it once and i was so excited my blood pressure was through the roof and couldnt find a good vein. Ended up totally missing the vein but before i could even get angry it hit me, hard. I could barely even stand up, and I did half of what I'd normally do. It cut right through 80 mg of methadone. The high wasnt quite as warm and euphoric but was fucking powerful.

I'm from Bmore too. Scram or Eggs is usually stepped on with Q&B (Quinine & Bonita) or morphine powder, lactose, vitamin B, and other various pills that users will provide to dealers. In Bmore I have seen every shade of brown, tan, gray, and white raw. A lot of what we get comes from Philly, NY, and Atlanta, which as you know comes from South America or up North. Scramble is a Bmore thing so you won't get too many people that know about it. Dem double OO's can put you on your ass if done right but I luv my boy (heroin) naked (raw) being that I don't use a hype or point (needle) and luv my girl (cocaine) hard.