• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Different kinds of heroin

When you say tan powder, you do realize all your takling about is brown powder(tar cut with lactose) that is cut even more to make it an even lighter brown color...i.e...tan. I even used to sell heroin and I would take the pure tar....put it in a coffee grinder, add lactose, and blend.....I would usually make it into a dark brown powder(which usually was 1 part heroin, for every 3 or 4 parts lactose).....but sometimes to make more money I would make it a tan powder(1 part heroin for every 6-7 parts lactose)....either way it was all good quality heroin because the tar I started with was SOOOOOO FUCKING PURE.

I don't know if anyone's said anything about this, or if anyone even bothers to read this gentleman's posts, but everything he's said in this post (as well as the rest of this thread and his other posts) is incorrect. I don't have the time or energy or care to go through and fix dB's errors... If I did, all we'd be left with is a few instances of the word "the."

So anyway, please no one believe what this gentleman says. Unless you want to be taught misinformation and shit that'll probably kill you, or at least get your ass kicked, some time down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW genius, no heroin can be stomped on by a factor of 7 and be remotely good. assuming your tar was 50%, which is very generous, that's gonna make you some 7% pure dope. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
yo u ain't kiddin thats good quality... Good quality baby formula maybe, your baby won't even catch a nod off that.

i just figured id throw this out there since there seems to be alot of Texas heads in this thread and lots of talk about white dope

i got back in town the other day from ohio and i got a call from a dude, not my main dude but prob my 2nd or 3rd guy and he told me he got some 'china white', naturally, being in texas i was very excited and decided to meet up right away

anyways the 'dope' was packaged in little capsules half red half white (like the ones powder comes in around here) anyways packaging isnt important, what is important is the dope was nod acidic at all, no vinegar smell, i brush it off thinking hey i dont know white dope but i had a sneaking suspision it should have smelt alittle vinegar-y, anyways i go to snort the powder an upon snorting it i was immediatly 100% sure i just snorted a pharmacuetical it had the exact chalky smell/taste that pills like diluadid have ( i say pills like diluadid cuz i never got that exact taste with oxys but yea kinda the same taste with roxies. anyways this is the dude who called me before i went outta town tryin to get rid of some diluadids so i called him on it, turns out he was havin trouble gettin rid of the dillies ( i have no idea why) soo he just crushed em up n put em in caps

TL;DR: if ur in DFW and here word of 'chinawhite' its likely crushed up dillies

anyways i wasnt too pissed cuz atleast it was obvious there was dope in em and they did atleast try to put a decent amount in so ppl would just think it was strong dope

everything is white powder here in nj/ny

tar is unheard of and would never sell.

i hear it's mostly No. 4 heroin from Colombians but also some No.3 from different Asians . tar is pretty much nonexistent here.

here is nj/nyc

Last edited:
I live in socal (orange county) and its pretty hit and miss with tar. does anyone in socal get powder that you blow on to make into tar? (does that make sense?..) ahah

alot of the good quality stuff i get comes from long beach or HB, and thats brown chunky powder you blow on to form a ball of tar..

Yes, I can get that stuff just about anytime, one of my "plugs"(dealer) always has that. I thought it was always good until awhile ago, it turned to crap and now I got a different plug. My new plug gives better prices, but I don't think we are supposed to list prices, so I won't, might not believe how cheap I get it too. Really good quality, with 3 different types of tar. Now I just need syringes to be legalized. Kind of got side tracked sorry.

i don't understand why raw wouldn't dissolve as well as scramble. If scramble is just highly cut dope, why would it dissolve better? Isn't pure dope highly soluble in water? If so, why would the "raw" not dissolve as well as the scramble?

Yea all we get here is usually the mixed tar which comes out to a pretty fine powder (what I get) that comes in caps (usually clear and red caps that I get) and straight tar down here. I do prefer the caps because they are so frikkin cheap and you get a shit load of them. I do about 9-12 of these caps at a time seeing as how I have a very high tolerance (Wish I knew how to lower my tolerence level, whenever I IV my syringe is the full 1cc or liquide and very very blackish in color, I really wonder how high my tolerance is if I could measure out in MG's how much heroin I have used). The tar though on the other hand is very good down here too, I use the vinager thing too lol.

wouldntulike2know, I am also from the Dallas, Tx area lol

Last edited:
I live in fargo, nd and the only h we get around here is powder, usually cut to shit. and really spendy. if your gonna get anything good better plan on driving 4 hours to the twin cities.

Buncha rednecks on this thread. Damn. Move outta the stix if you wanna be a junkie, your gonna wind up there sooner or later if you like the shit so much.

Sorry folks, Im bein a dick. Check out some of the other heroin threads if you want good info. Ive only read through the last page of this thread but its obvious many of you are new, its cool.

To whomever is wondering if they should put vinegar on their dope, if you live in the states you need nothing but water. Vinegar is for the dope in the UK.

Be safe guys, read as much as you can. Pay attention to the old schoolers who live in major cities. They will generally have the best info. Try not to reuse your riggs. Old riggs lead to bad tracks and infections.

I live in fargo, nd and the only h we get around here is powder, usually cut to shit. and really spendy. if your gonna get anything good better plan on driving 4 hours to the twin cities.

Oh how I wish I could meet you and make you say "ya, you betcha". The film Fargo unfortunately forces me to ask anyone from that area to say that.

Perth WA Australia, we get all kinds here, 90 percent white with the other 10 percent made up of beige, brown, yellow *once for about two weeks a year and a half ago*, vinegar smell too.

Yep, the gear is quite hard, but dissolves completely in water if you stir it real good. The gear ive had i usually 10/20% pure.

The only heroin that I have ever come across is more white than anything else. It's not exactly white, though, either. It's almost a gray color lol

I've gone through two different dealers and it looks like the same stuff; is this typical for New England / CT stuff?

^^^^ues your stuff is normal for your area. jamesbrown, the color of powdered dope (northeast) has nothing to do with tar etc. It's just a different kind of dope. scramble/raw is a thing that only baltimore has the option of choosing, i wonder how that system came to be?

i was out in san francisco a few months ago and got the most bangin dope ive ever tried it was white and from persia. i had a pretty bad oxy habit at the time like 400 mg a day and i sniffed about a tenth of a gram and i was completely floored for almost 24 hrs puking all day i couldnt believe the strength a dot the size of a match head felt stronger than an 80. it was a nice find cuz there is mostly tar in cali.

Atlanta, GA
when you get stuff in the bluff (a very small block of the ghetto where literally 30-40% of the houses there sell dope) you usually get dimes of white power. fortunately I've been introduced to a few dudes a little higher up on the ladder that only sell white rock. It may be $200 a gram but the quality certainly makes up for it

this one time I got some good dope and I was like, "DAMN THIS IS GOOD DOPE!" and then I made a thread about it so other people would know

I really wish i could try the white powder here in the southwestern USA But the closest I've come is brown powder from Turkey about 10 years ago and now there is this brown powder coming from Mexico that when you breath on it it gets sticky. It's better than the tar though.

where I live we get the white.. I have rarly seen any brown shit up here... Heard of ppl having tar but I have never seen it...

Interesting is it real good white? Cuz I've never been able to get anything besides good Tar from the mpls area. I live in Burnsville, MN.

I live in Orange County too and I dont know whats around here but I know in Long Beach they have black tar but I dont know if its good quality compared to NorCal black tar or whatever else might be floatin around SoCal.

I have only heard of shitty tar floating around OC. I keep hearing at least Santa Ana is decent but isn't that part of OC? I don't know I just moved here and only have "heard" never seen. I hate keep having to go down to the border to cop. I hate being a junkie and moving. Damn job keeps taking me places that are farter and farther away from what I know and doing dope research before I move is kind hard. What do you ask the realtor? "Where's the best place to cop?" what a scene!