• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin different kinds of #4 and tar heroin

I live in Chicago and I can get all kinds of different dope. The beat type in swims opinion looks just like the 2ed pic you posted nice brownish tan rocks that vary nice easily break down to powder. I started off shorting this but vary quickly began to IV. This dope has allways gave me the best rush and keeps my sick off between 6-14 hrs.But I have to say the last pick you posted and say that you are getting the highest off of looks a lot like a shook bag that has synthetic opioids in it most likely fyntinal. I'm not a huge fan of fynt. Dont get me wrong its crazy strong and gives you a intense rush but it just dont take my sick away for as long as I'd like and since I'm a IV user I prefer to not have tracks covering my arms constantly. I have been using H for 6years now so I feel like I have a good understanding and alot of experience and if you would like to try what I do and like the best To save some money and make your dope last much much longer I suggest you try this... ( okay get a cupple bags of that real strong white dope your copping from your buddies mom take that then go get a cupple bags of the brownish tan rocks ( the 2ed pic)I usually get a jab of each and mix them all together and it makes your dope LAST FOREVER you allways get a insane rush from the white powder and you stay high for much much longer since you have that tan/brown dope in it as well you can IV this and its amazing or sniff it but if you are a regular user you will get better results with the IV.

Lmk if you try my method and if so how it went most heavy users in Chicago do this to get the best bang for your buck. Good Luck fellow user allways b safe and nod hard :)