• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin different kinds of #4 and tar heroin

kadaj

Bluelighter
I have been doing opiates/opioids heavily for the past 2 years (average 2 times a day) including morphine, hydro/oxycodone, hydromorphone, methadone, demerol, and heroin. OC and H are my DOC to abuse to most.
In the past year there has been a lot of great dope in my area compared to mid 06 through mid 07. Therefore I have been dabbling in it quite a bit. Because of my location (central NC, a lot of Mexicans/Latinos and I-40/85/95 all near where I live) I can get tar and powder dope.

At first (mid 07) I started getting tar because that was the only H I could get and it got me high but nothing better than OC whatsoever and the rush was almost nonexistent so I was quite disappointed until December of 2007 when I met another tar source. The first tar I was getting was low-quality. It was usually hard and flat (more than a few chunks have flew across the car/desk while divvying up a shot out of my slab resulting in 30+ minute searches for something the size of a miniature transistor. It was very dark, and wrapped in plastic pieces inside tiny aluminum foil squares. 0.1g broke down without heat but it took over 5 minutes of shaking. I'm assuming I was addicted to it because there was a period where I couldn't get anything except dope and occasional Dilaudid but I only used it to get well after the first couple months.

The 2nd tar I started to get this past Dec. was lighter brown with amber color tones throughout it. Here is a pic from Erowid that looks like it:
heroin_tar__i2006e0997_disp.jpg

It was stickier and softer as well. 0.1g broke down in a water bottle cap without heat in a minute with vigorous shaking. I copped a half-decent rush with this gear off a point (not the greatest price). Good for Mexi-Mud.
Although it was a little cheaper AND better than the first tar the rush probably wasn't worth the small bags and filthiness of shooting tar. I'm pretty much through with tar because 1. my middleman for this source robbed me for $50; 2. I found better shit:

A month ago my friend called me and said he could get "china white". I asked if he meant fentanyl or real uncut asian dope. Of course he meant neither >:O he just meant powder heroin but I was still happy. Here is what is looked like, except the rocks were off-white with some pure white specks:
heroin__i2005e1520_disp.jpg

We bought a "balloon" (a little plastic square inside the blow piece of a balloon) which was roughly a quarter gram of hard crack-like off-white rocks with all-white particulates in the rocks as well as some mostly-white powder "shake" on the bottom of the bag. It broke down real easy though and 0.1g dissolved in 1/2cc in approximately a minute with minimal shaking. This stuff gave me the best rush I've ever got from H (first time doing powder that wasn't stomped on 10 times).
I'm thinking it's South American cause I've never heard of anyone fucking with real S.E.A. #4 heroin in NC since the Country Boys and Frank Lucas smuggling it in during Vietnam! The problem with this connect is that he is flaky and has a lot of legal/financial problems and won't give up his source for me so I can't get the dope often enough. Fast-forward to a week ago:

I was in the same city I got the above mentioned powder in chilling with some old friends. One of their moms was a pain and cancer patient as well as a dope addict and she was talking about how her mom could get the best shit around. Her mom came home with a bunch of morphine pills and I bought those. Bump to 2 days later I call the chick and get her mom's number cause I forgot to ask for it when I bought the morphine. I called her mom and she told me she could get "killer dope" anytime. This Erowid image is what is looks like:
heroin7.jpg

She is older and deals with older, more experienced, serious (and dangerous) dealers. They seem to be extremely reliable and on point and their product is on par with the above mentioned heroin (slightly better and worse bags so far). The dope is off-white to beige in color and dissolves in seconds in mere units of water. It is not re-rocked like the first powder connect I got. It is strictly fine powder with the occasional flaky chunk.
The bundle bags seem to be stronger than the singles these people sling. They have a men-at-arms (AK-47s literally) trap house that I'm not allowed to go to unfortunately. :p The old lady that gets me the gear is VERY fast and reliable even though she is ditsy. I've gone through about 15 bags since Weds. and I'm still getting high off just a bag of the shit. Thank god I got some Suboxone for when I run out.

Questions: So far the last 2 kinds of dope (both #4) have been preferred and my tar connect that robbed me is begging to get down w/ the real dope. Fuck him. Anyway, what kind of H do you prefer (tar or #4)? Why? What kinds of dope do you come across in your area/what kind of gear have you done in your escapades? Describe your favorite kinds of dope. Pictures would be great!

e: i switched the attachments to links from the original site i got them from.

Last edited:
So nobody here does heroin? Come on people I finished my thread last night so ^ the "question that follows" is up there now...

I have had a few different kinds of tar I guess you could say.

This one source had shit that was ROCK hard. You could break it down with a credit card and sniff it, although it was one of the most painful substances I have put up my nose.

Some shit I have gotten has been extra soft, real goopey shit. Sometimes, when you put it in the freezer, it will harden up, some more than others.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the process used to make it or just how it was stored. The hard stuff will turn to goop, quicker than you can spell g-a-d-g-e-t, if you leave it in your pocket and walk around in the heat. It's a real pain in the ass to work with once it turns into the gooey shit. It sticks to EVERYTHING.

When you mix it with water, different kinds mix differently. Some will have a lot of excess garbage floating in the water that gets filtered out through the cotton. This stuff is normally a dark brown/black color when put into solution. Some of the stuff which I think is better, doesn't have as much excess stuff in the water and it goes into a lighter solution.

One thing I noticed about tar, is that it makes me rush harder than some other kinds of dope. Once, I took a shot, and it felt like I had some coke mixed in with it. It kicked in a lot faster too. If I recall correctly, it was a batch of the dirtier stuff that made me rush like a mother fucker.

All in all, I prefer powdered #4 heroin. So much cleaner, and better for snorting, which is my normal route of administration.

your attachments aren't working... for me at least.

edit: now they are fixed =D

Last edited:
i fixed them so you actually see pics and you dont have to click a link. another one of my questions is what is the normal purity of tar and powder? i've heard in the 30% range. i've had better tar than powder and vice-versa. is being able to get both kinds of heroin common? i heard a lot of H has been coming into the country in the past half decade.

No one can tell you the purity, as users, hell and even most police dept's, can't test that. Anything we say would be a guess.

If you're still interested, the DEA does post purity in Microgram and a few other publications. Take that with a grain of salt though, for obvious reasons.

i'd really like to hear about differences in peoples' heroin and what kind of dope is preferred. if anyone has anything to post that would be great!

Most will say they prefer powder over tar. As far as powder goes, I'd imagine that most would prefer the acid instead of the base.

It's hard to find someone who's tried all of them for a long enough time, and to be completely subjective. Various things such as price, environment, tolerance, purity, etc. will affect most answers.

yea powder for sure. that second picture looks like the rocks i used to get. pretty sure it was SA, but there is actually a lot of SEA dope where i live. "africans with endless dope" as the song goes.. The third pic looks like this white dope that comes around every so often. pretty sure its SEA. Matter of fact a few years ago there was a ton of dope around that looked like the stuff in the 3rd pic. It was fire. Weird thing was it had a more chemical taste than acetic acid taste, it was really strong tho. Now a days i see this dark brown dope that reaks like vinegar. It comes from the africans so im guessing its SEA. But then again, this is all in the world of interwed makebelieve, so take it with a grain of diacetylmorphine.

Now a days i see this dark brown dope that reaks like vinegar

It should smell like vinigar. Diacetylmorphine. Acetic acid is vinigar.

In Toronto it varies from the rocks in second pic to off white-beige powder. Also some of the best stuff is coming in very ingenoius ways which i can't go into here but lets say it doesn't look like any of the conventional stuff.

Thats just brown afgan heroin. The same stuff all of Europe has. If you look at my gallery you will see how similar they both look!

Memphisx3 and kadaj, take that shit to PM's.

DivineMomenT said:
Some will have a lot of excess garbage floating in the water that gets filtered out through the cotton. This stuff is normally a dark brown/black color when put into solution. Some of the stuff which I think is better, doesn't have as much excess stuff in the water and it goes into a lighter solution.

One thing I noticed about tar, is that it makes me rush harder than some other kinds of dope. Once, I took a shot, and it felt like I had some coke mixed in with it. It kicked in a lot faster too. If I recall correctly, it was a batch of the dirtier stuff that made me rush like a mother fucker.

All in all, I prefer powdered #4 heroin. So much cleaner, and better for snorting, which is my normal route of administration.

*shudder*. fuckin a, I am so glad I dont get dope that leaves a ton of excess shit when you filter it. The better shit you are talking about, has less cut it in. I've heard that if it makes you rush really well, it doesnt mean its always good dope. There is some cut that gives you a feeling like a dope rush or something. Only shit I've heard.

but yeah #4 ftw

ya

I've always gotten powder dope. all different kinds though. For a while i was getting some stuff that was pure white rocks. I think it was cut with fentanyl, my buddy od'd on it, so i stopped getting that shit. be careful people, its impossible to tell the potency of this junk and screwing around with it can have dire consequences. I'm not trying to tell you what to do with your life, just be careful, thats all.

^ Excellent first post, it looks like someone with 1 post used the search engine. I truly am impressed. I wish others would follow your lead.

Over here we get really pure stuff that sorta looks like brown sugar.

Just one tiny rock a little smaller than a pea would get me high. That shit was clean and lasted a looong ass time. Recently I got this yellow shit that's been cut with too much sugar cuz it dosnt break up at all. Sticky sticky, cant even snort that shit

^^ China, beijing

I would either plug that shit or dissolve it in water and squirt it up my nose. tried smoking it but that was kinda wasteful

Last edited:
Tar is the only heroin in my area, although I haven't used H in about...8 months I remeber it well. The hard dark tar is always shitting quality. The best stuff, where I'm from imo is the stuff that's practically brown and orange and slightly flaky, not too goopey but completely soft. Last time I got H like that I woke up with a breathing tube hahah

"It broke down real easy though and 0.1g dissolved in 1/2cc in approximately a minute with minimal shaking." -Quoted from OP

I really hope this doesn't mean that you are cold-shaking your shots.

How are you preparing your dope for IV administration?