• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides different after LSD?

I'm omnivorous I eat everything therefore I am everything :)

I am willing to venture that you don't eat humans... where does that leave you now? :p

Regarding the original topic: I am an *extremely* introverted/anxious person by nature, yet when I am tripping on LSD, shrooms, or mdma I always become extroverted.

For example, I used to find maintaining eye contact with anyone to be overwhelmingly difficult; impossible even. While tripping I have never had a problem with it, I wouldn't even have to make a conscious effort to do so.

At first it has been 100% confined to the trip, but over time I have been able to integrate the character traits I exhibit while tripping in to my every day life.

I realize that such things can be manipulated over time without the use of drugs, but it seems significantly easier to manage such feats when you have hours upon hours of flawless first hand experience upon which to reference, rather than trying to slowly gain ground inch by inch.

TL:DR version; I have been surrounded by a shell my entire life, slowly tearing away at it with my bare hands. LSD has pretty much been the equivalent of a power tool. A technological innovation in reconstructing the mind.

Some people never come out of a trip! This is why I have never did it and probably never will. I dont want to have a bad trip

Some people never come out of a trip! This is why I have never did it and probably never will. I dont want to have a bad trip

most of those "oh i heard about this one guy my friend used to know who dropped acid and thought he was a glass of orange juice and wouldn't let anyone touch him because he was afraid he would fall over and spill" stories are a bunch of bullshit....

LSD is an exceptionally safe drug as long as you have a mind that can handle it. With a good set and setting odds are good that the trip will be one of the most amazing experiences of your life.

The mind has an amazingly resilient quality of rebuilding even when the reality it has experienced for a lifetime is torn into a billion little pieces...

I don't regret any trip i have ever had even some of the more intense and shaking experiences.... Hell i appreciate those trips that leave me shaken to the core and hardly able to come to terms with what i had experienced....

Last edited:
Those suicide stats are misleading IMO. Statistically 1 out of 100 trips result in a suicide attempt? That just can't be right.

Those suicide stats are misleading IMO. Statistically 1 out of 100 trips result in a suicide attempt? That just can't be right.

meh it might have been 1 in 1000

edited it out until i find the right numbers..