• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Did I blow it with a "unicorn"?

You keep going on like if you had just a little more time to prove who you were it would’ve worked, that’s not respecting women that’s more in line with the ol’ “wear em down til they give in” strategy.
I never said that. I was referring to my mental health. I said that if I was in a better situation as a teenager, and did not deal with anxiety or severe ADHD, along with other things, I probably would have been in a better place related to education and careers. If that was the case, who knows, maybe we would have had a deeper conversation which may or may not have led to a first date. Or, in that scenario, perhaps I would have never come across this woman. But since I did not meet her standards related to education and the like, it never would have worked out, probably even if I had a chance to prove it to her in person. All I am doing is speculating about how it could have happened if I was in a better place or didn't deal with things out of my control in my formative years, because I have had intrusive thoughts about this in recent years.

Do I sound like I am in denial about believing this or have a blind spot? Unfortunately due to the way men have been raised in our society, many have misogynistic like views about women, so I will not rule that out, but I struggle to see how a lot of what I have discussed falls in line with it

that’s more in line with the ol’ “wear em down til they give in” strategy.
I don't believe in that way of communicating at all as I think it is extremely toxic. And I don't see how I did this, as right when I knew she wasn't interested, I moved on.

You have this thought that you’ll be the one that she chooses if you just got one more chance amongst what sounds like many chances already, once again this ain’t the movies.
Never said this either, the one does not exist and it would be crazy to say for sure how it would have worked out if we did indeed date. Many things could have happened. But, since we shared a lot of interests, I worry that there's a better than average chance we could have had a long-term relationship had I been in a better place and had more life experience (NOT the way I was 4 years ago). Now, that doesn't mean we would have had a long marriage. Many different things could have happened in that type of scenario, a lot of long term relationships fail

The one thing I do think we're both in agreement on is that I am pretty obsessed with this person. And I need to find a way to stop thinking about her. I have some ideas.

Last edited:
Over the years, I've created a celebrity of my character or image anyway. So you get women that want to talk to you. I try to be dismissive of this. Because your soul mate will let you chase her a little. Wizards are a celebrity in their own regard. I'm a 345lb man with a face and a brain. Haven't turned off a female in awhile. I probably go with the George Jung or Hunter S. Thompson characters Johnny Depp plays in my body language and junk.

Yeah, so you can read books on how to pick up women. It's a crash course into social dynamics. Then start to model yourself after your favorite movie roles. Next thing you know, you'll be so far underground cops will come to arrest you because you're so damn sexy.
Can you recommend one of said booke?

I would say she's probably just another incredibly flawed but beautiful person. There are a lot of them out there. Most have more problems than they let on, especially for social medias sake.

It's relatively normal to dwell on what you could've done differently to have a shot with someone you're interested in, I do it all the time and it's definitely a struggle.

That said, don't get bogged down in what ifs. It'll only bring you undeserved pain.

Might sound corny, but there is always someone out there that you are compatible with. You just have to put yourself in a position to meet them.

You say ur fixated on a girl. We’re giving you the answer.

Give me a pretty girl in a group. Women of beauty are rarely found alone. Attraction is not a choice.

But alas I’m single. So I have not attracted the right pheasant.

I also say that my dream man flies a cargo plane, preferably of Russian or Ukrainian origin.

Though, in all fairness, I must admit the Airbus + Lockheed cargo planes are looking pretty damn great these days.

That shit might work at the icp show. But what if you see that hotty from the office at the club?

its-always-sunny-the-gang-beats-boggs-ladies-reboot-frank.jpg

Boo! Here’s how it’s done:

Girl you make a nigga horny as a mutha fucka. Dick all hard… nigga ready to fuck! Straight up, nigga. Girl you need to sit on my mutha fuckin lap cause it’s party night.

Fuck no! Someone spews such shit to me and I’d run the 50 yd dash faster than I tested in Jr. High for the Presidential Fitness test!