Have you measured your pee pee

• Yes?

Votes: 195 80.9%
  • No?

Votes: 46 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*laughs* classic thread. I did once, but all i remember about that night is drinking my way through to much vodka, and the calipers coming out.

i havent measured but i like to think im average. had no complaints anyway...
a line i like 2 use is
"its only small but where it dont reach it'll spit."
or
"im not the best looker but girls just love a guy who can lick his own eyebrows"

I haven't read the entire thread but has anyone brought up the toilet roll test. I have had a lot of girls tell me that is the true test.

toilet roll test?
does that imply inserting your penis into a toilet roll?
mine is too thick...

In relation to that graph: Americans have smaller cocks than aussies, just as rice boys have smaller cocks than amercians.

I have measured mine, just to see if I was average size. Nothing to worry about there. :)

Toilet roll test.

1) Take an empty toilet paper roll;
2) Insert your penis into the roll;
3) You are going to then fall into one of the following categories -

- If you penis sticks out the end of the roll - You have a skinny dick but enogh length to still be useful
- If your penis does not appear out the end, you have a small dick
- If you can not fit your dick through then you have adequate width, move to a standard length test if you are still curious

***IMPORTANT*** if you cant get your dick through easily, dont force it - you could have some troubles on your hands.

From what I have been told by some women, this is a good and reliable test.

Preacha wrote:
what if your dick is massively bent!
Then you can do sex tricks that other blokes can't! =D

And yes, couldn't resist the challenge and measured for the post; 8" EBPL

:p <- I love that thing the smiley does with it's tongue ...

Psychonaut74

Go damn, It wasnt good enough to just measure our dicks with a tape..........now everyone has to start from scratch with a toilet paper roll.

Should there be a seperate poll for that?

Have you ever used the toilet roll method to measure your dick?

MazDan said:
Go damn, It wasnt good enough to just measure our dicks with a tape..........now everyone has to start from scratch with a toilet paper roll.

Should there be a seperate poll for that?

Have you ever used the toilet roll method to measure your dick?

Don't forget to add 'before reading this this thread' heh =D

Wait........ I just measured, but where do you start from....
I mean, I'm HUGE if I start at the middle of my back

do you measure the top? the side? underneath?

This thread really made me laugh

^ I would say that you need to use the top side (closest to your face) and then measure from the base of your shaft to the end of you nob. Because really that is the only part that comes into any use.

preacha said:
^^ what if your dick is massively bent!

TP test is mainly concerned with width... the most you should be able to get in just after your nob... so if having a bent dick is an issue, you probably have a skinny and massively bent schlong.

Jeesus I wasnt suprised to see your name next to this question Wazz. Are you going to do a poll to see if anyone has tried to milk a dog? *shudders at recollectin of THAT conversation*

Measured cause all the girls at high school went on about the 'tip of finger to thumb thing' or whatever it was... more curious to see if there was any truth to it.

So all in all Im glad I dont have small hands. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.